Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kin - RTE & AMC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

They sure went party central on it for something that ain't worth nothin.

Like.. the kin version of "party central".. I get the replies on this thread saying their cocaine party was a bit of a damp squib

Only saw the last two, but it's not good. If it wasn't set in dublin youd see no one watching it. Dublin people don't really sound like some of these, do they?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,429 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Enjoyed episode 6, I can't believe Cox is from the UK, he has a very convincing Irish accent.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Looking forward to seeing how Sunday nights viewers interpret the pool scene.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,160 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Jimmy gonna take a pi$$ in either the kettle or the pool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

I think that was the best episode of the show so far… not perfect…some awkward dialogue “do you want a slice of chocolate cake”…. But a good episode, a lot of tension and action and characters becoming more defined… I give it an official 8.5/10

• Registered Users Posts: 26,935 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

I live in hope tonight's episode might be a little livelier.

I see RTE are going to inflict viewers with the appalling bloodlands series with the equally awful James nesbitt in the lead role. 😳

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

That might the most GRIPPING thing that occurs 🤣🤣

Was it a prerequisite that baddies had to have a silly beard 🧐

• Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

The see through kettle is great because you can see the bubbles. Way more interesting than a stainless steel kettle.

Picking up pace , thank god, poor Amanda looks terribly uncomfortable in those Jeans, she walking like John Wayne does after he's spent a few hours on a horse 😏

• Registered Users Posts: 16,105 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Could

it

be

any

slow er

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭sully123

Frank really needs to up his sexting game

Even the Poor snake bored to death, trying to escape out of its glass tank .

Wasn't that pretty much the same text Frank sent on the app in a previous episode, I can predict were this app chat going and its not a date, but no spoilers so to speak 😏

I'm just trying to visual Danny Kinnihan sitting in a forest retreat, shoeless surrounded by wailing banshees, WTF is this about 😳

• Registered Users Posts: 12,679 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

It's so slow moving. Not a patch on Love/Hate

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

R.I.P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Tonight's episode was decent

Bit of an improvement, Death by Grindr, Hopefully the last we'll see of Eric (congrats gardai for taking him away) a visit to pandinini's will never be same again. Cameo by Drew Harris (northern Garda that stopped Frank's car after shooting.

Kind of a bit late to be bringing in a back story to Eamonn's character 🤔

In essence both families imploding.

Jesus RTE on a mission to promote the "new series " , bloodlands, aired on BBC a year ago FFS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,105 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

So did Amanda know Eamans son or was he hallucinating ?

Just saw this post and god, what a truely awful thought, Amy Huberman for 6 weeks 😳 I'd loose the will to live 😏

• Registered Users Posts: 28,916 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

WTAF have I just spent an hour watching?

And how come everyone seems to recognise and be able to spell Ayahuasca? (C&P'd from earlier in the thread)

Am I meant to be on drugs watching this, would it make sense then??

It will never make sense, I'm beginning to think that's actually the point 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭redn90

I don't know but that has been the most riveting scene in the entire series. The fact that they made Eamon more interesting in that hallucination scene than the entire Kinsella family for the past 6 episodes is hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I think I know where this is going, based on Peaky Blinders and Ozark. Now we've seen Eamonn's "boss", the Kins will do a deal with the foreigners, have Eamonn offed and take his place in the supply chain.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,437 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I would not be surprised if Amanda set up Jimmy to be killed, she wants Mikey

Did Frank called the Gardai, the shades?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,160 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

This assassin ole gunner soljskar needs to up his game. He got fudge but has botched the Viking and tonight the Michael hit. And gunned down an innocent kid in the process. And if he was gunman in tonight’s peckerbait hit on frank then that’s another botch. I think there will be some significance yet to the opening scene in episode 1 where he was buying the sweets, he is a pure simpleton.

But that would mean a possible new series featuring the Kin family, perish that God awful thought 🙄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,938 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

What that his son ?

Thought it was him as a child and his mother/sister/girlfriend whatever drowned helping him ?

Advertisement