Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Have some gouda here, if ya fancy a change

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

God yes please , haven't had it in years , I never think of buying it just for myself .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

We are utter cheese fiends, always some blue, some smoked or gouda and some cheddar in fridge, usually a ball of mozz too. Gotta love german discount stores!!

Ha so very true ! Our one here is closed until April for renovations aaargh !

April? The mind feckin boggles, i'd be in a heap trying to chase the bargains across other places

• Advertisement

Yep , renovations =practically demolished , older building in fairness , but April is a very long time !

At least no middle aisle distractions 😆

Lol , those aisles always were too tempting anyway ☺

I'd come out with all sorts. Thankfully because i'm walking usually i'm only getting as much as i can carry or there would be some amount of nonsense at home.. Ah sure why not, a leaf blower for the craic. 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

👍😄😄😄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,073 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

These days we have to go further and further north of the city to get beach access, but with a smile like this, it’s worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,088 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

^ those are really great quality photos. They would look good on a canvas.

To thine own self be true

Mutt 😍😍😍😍

Alfie says Hi

Saturday evening takeaway - toasted BLT with a side salad , perfect with a mug of coffee . Enjoy the evening folks☺

I have missed photos of the dogs on here, what a nice thing to wake up to.. Thanks folks. Makes getting up that bit easier..

Sleeping beauty 😍😍

Agh that face I love it..

Salad and tea had, feeling virtuous, off to the vending machine to fix that 🤣

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling in front of the TV this evening after a do sweet FA day lounging around the gaff in my PJs and dressing gown. Lashing down for most of the day here anyway - so not at all feeling guilty about not getting out to do anything.

Anyway, it was just was the doctor in Highfield ordered - total R&R this weekend. ☺️😴

Think I’m coming down with a bit of a head cold, though...

Hopefully just a brief sniffle, though the onset of a cold is a great excuse to eat the most garlic laden of food don't forget 😉

• Advertisement

Colds? Haven’t heard anyone mentioning them in almost two years.

Muggy, damp, kids back to school and public transport at full capacity..

😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 13,088 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I went driving without him to get a PCR, so he demanded a drive, what a smug happy face.

Away to work again but ooh only a fifty hour week haha..

Lazy day for most?.

An relaxing day for myself 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭thomil

Certainly a lazy day for me, just did the bare minimum could get away with...

Now watching that volcano on La Palma again. Talk about a show! 😮😮

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Good stuff out of you two. Am pencilling in wednesday as my chill day.

• Advertisement

Am pencilling in tomorrow aswell although I will be in work 😄😄

Advertisement