Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rudolph Day

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Imagine only getting paid annually. 😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Payed weekly and it's the only way to go imo.

At least i can keep track of the overtime , never could if payed monthly.

Do most get payed monthly in this day and age?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,034 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Haven't Been paid weekly since I left superquinn back in 1995 🤯

Cant imagine being paid anything other than monthly now what with all our bills being monthly direct debits.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Paid weekly here 🎅

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Certainly was :)

Happy Rudolph day all and con'grats to those that got paid as well 😂

• Advertisement

No.8 for 2021.... just 3 left now.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Happy Rudolph Day Everyone!

Traffic has really increased in the Christmas chats of late, getting very close now, eek! 😁

Happy Rudolph Day!!!

🎅🤶🧑‍🎄

• Registered Users Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭tscul32

I'm paid weekly in my current part time job, first time since part time college jobs. All others were monthly. Two years now and still not used to it.

Not very Christmasy out there however had a turkey and cranberry sandwich for lunch :)

• Advertisement

Not Christmassy at all here, the weather is lovely, and I just had an almond magnum 😎

Hope everyone had a good Rudolph Day! 🦌

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I had a Turkey and stuffing sambo for lunch. No cranberry I can’t find any out of season.

Not Christmassy at all with this weather. I am on a weeks holiday from work and am laying a new patio and got sunburned all on my back yesterday.

It's not too bad this morning but the t-shirt will be staying on today, going to get it finished today as well so I can enjoy a few days before going back to the salt mines 😄

No.9 for 2021..... just 2 more to go.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

To celebrate Rudolph day I got a tub of heroes I regret nothing.

^ I bought a tub of celebrations 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bmwfan

Happy Rudolph day

Only 2 to go

Picked up a santa plate in the range today, shops are full of Christmas bits and pieces already

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hope everyone had a lovely Rudolph Day! 😊

I normally wear Christmas socks to mark the day, but only had flip flops on today as it was so warm! It's nice to have a couple of sunny days this time of year- as much as I love the winter, weather wise, I'd prefer a short one. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Hey elves I hope everyone had a great Rudolph Day, the weather was so nice yesterday I actually got my dates mixed up I thought it was today 🤷‍♀️

Happy Rudolph Day for yesterday everyone.

Three quarters of the year gone! 😮😄

• Advertisement

Oops I thought it was today as well! Coincidentally we had a roast dinner yesterday ☺️ Happy Rudolph Day everyone 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

I made up for Rudolph day yesterday turkey and ham dinner out with all the trimmings 👌

• Registered Users Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

We polished off a tub of celebrations last week in about 3 days... usually 3rd favourite on the list after QS & Heroes they were bought as a gift that was returned as being excessive (birthday presents) and didn't last long at all... love the little bountys & malteser ones!!

Galaxy went first and Maltesers second 😋

Belated happy Rudolph Day all.

Had turkey and stuff at a hotel carvery on the way home Sunday and polished off a box Roses pretty much on my own while away!

Can't believe we're less than a week from the second last Rudolph day of the year. With it being a bank holiday is anyone doing anything to mark it?

We're heading down to Kilkenny for a few days so will have a festive guinness or 2 to mark the day with dinner that evening... 🤨

I always love the October mid term break as we tend to head down the country for a few days & when that's over we're into the Christmas season in reality. Last year we went into lockdown so we had to cancel our planned trip to Killarney, and again like last year have used very few days annual leave so far so really looking forward to the break now.

I'll be stripping out my kitchen!

Will try to do something Christmasy to mark the occasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Throw on some Christmas tunes while you work 😀

• Advertisement

Awww @DvB you visiting me 😉😄👍

Advertisement