Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is womenz independence really a thing now? Or are we just an "allele" of olden times?

Options
2»

Comments

It's happened more than once that, I've bumped into dudes from those eastern european block of countries and they've said to me, "I love being in Ireland; know why? Cause I've never actually had sex with a woman from my own country.... except for prostitute".

Just to get confirmation of the principle I suspect was at work underneath this situation, I once put it to this big Polish dude I somehow got to bumping chops with in a nightclub;

I was like, "bruh, as I understand it, the culture of toxic masculinity in your country is so appalling and aversive to your female counter-parts, that most dudes end up losing their virginity to prostitutes; am I right..... ??".

And he was like,

Normally if a gal is pretty enough (and I'm quoting a behavioral psychologist), she arranges a series of "suitors".

i.e. dudes she can readily wrap around her finger.

dude. Let it go. The receptionist didn’t like you because you creeped her out.

In other words, effeminization of men, on some level, is there something to be said for it?

Well - there clearly is.

Ted Kaczynski (una-bomber), oddly enough his manifesto was in relation to regression of civilization he felt technology was causing (of course the opposite is true - technology is the exclusive component driving civilization forward);

But he felt men and women had a pre-disposed rift which he contended could only be addressed by men becoming more woman like.

He actually became a cross-dresser as he felt relating to women was otherwise a biologically impossible task.

One point supporting this is as previous, statistics on violence.

I know some bitches that talk shit and instigate, but the reality is violence is 90%+ male initiated.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,201 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Op, I hope you got whatever catharsis and fulfillment you needed from this latest stream of consciousness nonsense thread because it's the last one

Start another nonsense thread like this and you're on a LONG holiday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement