Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Magnetic Vaccine

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭hot buttered scones

I'm not reading all this nonsense. However, I can hang spoons from my face. It's me mammy's fault for getting me vaccinated as a kid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,323 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Because it's all based on some conspiracy theory. And in defense of this conspiracy theory, you've had to constantly dodge questions, lie and pass on misinformation you know is misinformation.

This is all dishonest. You have to defend your conspiracy theories with this dishonesty because it isn't true.

If this isn't the case, why aren't you able to address any questions? Why do you have to dodge?

What definition of "honest" do you use that includes dodging questions?

For example, I asked if you're going to go back and answer the questions you've dodged or to explain why you aren't.

You can't even answer this directly. You dodge again.

Do you not understand that this is what you're doing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭hot buttered scones

Deleted double post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭meep

Well, that’s not entirely the case though, is it? society also has a responsibility for your health. That’s why we have organizations and agreed standards to ensure the water you drink is safe (whether from a tap or bottle), that the air is clean, that any other food or drinks you consume are produced to a safe standard. That public and private transport is as safe as possible, that members of society with specific roles are trained and comply with standards that keep them and others safe.

that society has such a responsibility is evidenced by the proclivity and success of individuals seeking compensation when things go wrong.

There is a responsibility on society to ensure dangerous diseases like TB, typhoid, measles and others are not allowed run rampant.

And you are correct, there is personal responsibility as well. And that personal responsibility extends to participation as a member of society in the protection of society as a whole.

So a minority of people can opt out of this responsibility. Some, unfortunately, have to, for various reasons. But the rest can continue their selfish, irrational, conspiracy infused personal tirades and self-righteous self exclusions. They can rest assured though, the rest of us will do our best to keep them and everyone else as safe as we can.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭grofus2

My decision was made long before any of this stuff came up, so the assumption you made is invalid.

To reiterate, I do ot believe covid 19 is a legitimate threat based on " official" figures.

Again, i refer you to this <www.gov.uk%2Fguidance%2Fhigh-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid>

Or perhaps its another crank site in your opinion.

You're contradicting yourself now. You're saying that you made the decision based on a conspiracy theory that the danger of covid is being inflated. This is silly.

You're still dodging questions. This is dishonest. If we asked you questions about the claim that covid is being exagerated, you'd most likely dodge and evade and run away like you've been doing this entire time. It seems to be your only tactic when you aren't allowed to link dump from conspiracy websites.

Listen man, you know you're dodging questions. It's obvious to everyone. Why not just aceept this and be honest about it for a change. Why are you dodging?

You are hypocrite. Answer my question. The UK Gov lied about Covid. They knew it was downgraded to a flu like virus a week before the lockdowns were brought in.

You consistently ignore this fact yet question my distrust of them.

Lol. So you don't answer questions for dozens of pages. You constantly ignore points for those pages and ignore when it's pointed out to you that's what you're doing.

Now, you try to deflect and jump to a new topic out of nowhere, and demand I answer your silly question about it. (None of your previous 2 posts contain a question BTW.)

And I'm a hypocrite for not answering it?

lol.

Here's your answer:

The UK government didn't lie about the number of covid deaths.

Now I've given a direct answer to your question, will answer one of mine?

Why are you dodging questions?

I suspect you will not answer this question and will ignore the fact I answered yours.

To tackle some of these points. Food is not entirely safe. Aspartame, nitrates in ham, genetically modified grains etc. The first two are known carcinogens.

There are many more. Generally profit margins determine policy when capitalism is involved, not public safety. Im not saying it isn't considered but it doesn't drive policy

• Advertisement

Quite right, no direct question but an inferred one. Is possible it may have escaped you attention. So here it is now, Why did the UK government lockdown one week after this decision by the medical professionals it relies upon for information. Simple enough.

And of course you once again ignore my question even after I address yours.

Utter dishonesty.

And again, we see another example of your dishonesty here.

Your link contains this quote:

Status of COVID-19

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK. There are many diseases which can cause serious illness which are not classified as HCIDs.

Why do you ignore this?

The government locked down because covid is dangerous. Your own link explains this to you. But again, I don't think you actually read what it says.

Now, I've answered your new random question. Will you go back and answer mine now?

If not, please just admit so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,646 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

OK, so had my 2nd jab 20 minutes ago, so far no magnetism localised to the vaccine area, I'll try again in 30 minutes because it may take a while to be "activated".

If I'm not magnetic does this mean I haven't been chosen for <insert terrible thing here> and the government/Bill Gates/whoever have decided I will be part of the new world order?

I'm not ignoring it, I referred you to it. You make no sense. In my opinion, this document proves there was no justification for the full scale lockdowns, masks, social distancing etc and plenty of professional people share that view. Interpret it how you wish but don't accuse me of ignoring it when when I introduced it.

Yes. You are ignoring that part. The document clarifies that diseases are still dangerous even if they are not defined by that term any more. The document does not say that covid is not dangerous or that lockdowns aren't nessesary. Your opinion about this document is irrelevant. In your opinion, covid is actually because of 5G death rays.

I've answered your question directly.

Answer mine now. Thanks.

But you won't. You can't answer any questions put to you because you beliefs aren't true and you know it. Hence all your dishonesty.

• Advertisement

Here, tear this to shreds too

<https://www.ukcolumn.org/index.php/article/covid-19-data-exposing-deception>

Will pick this up later, I've work to do

So is the flu mate, but they claimed a pandemic.

No, lets stay to the questions we have already. Please go back and address them please.

And again mate, you're just avoiding my question after I jumped through your hoop.

Why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,498 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Was wondering why I keep sticking to the fridge door for the last few weeks. Thanks for highlighting OP.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭meep

And I’m not saying these systems are perfect, or 100% safe. For example, as a society, we allow the sale of cigarettes, known carcinogens.

However, we’ve made a lot of progress in tackling the problem through education, restriction on promotion, high taxes etc.

people have, of course, the right to slowly kill themselves smoking if they wish. We as a society have a responsibility to educate them, prevent sickness for putting strain on our health system etc. and, in particular, try to prevent their actions impacting unnecessarily on others.

and we can ding dong all day about specific instances where things don’t work, don’t work as intended etc. but that’s whataboutery at its finest. The point here is that individuals don’t have sole responsibility for their wellbeing as you stated. Society has a role and responsibility (albeit imperfect).

And by extension, members of society have a responsibility to care for the wellbeing of everyone else, not just themselves. Anything else is selfish. That’s all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

So if the UK government have been lying about the pandemic and the vaccine, and presumably putting magnets/ metal into the Astra Zeneca jabs, how come all other governments around the world are also trying to deal with the same fake pandemic? Why have the other governments not exposed what the UK is doing.

Also, why have the UK government been using Pfizer and Moderna vaccines? What criteria do they use to decide who doesn't get the magnetic/ metal infused vaccine?

Ok, you are entitled to that opinion.

I believe in my body my choice.

I didn't free this virus. Look squarely at Fauci and his gain of function that he has since been exposed of lying about. Still folk wonder why I distrust government etc. All this is about power and money. Nothing else.

Two points here. I never said the UK gov put magnets in anything. Please don't join King nob and his word manipulation.

Secondly, German gov officials have, for instance, a law suit being prepared for them A lawyer called Fullmeicher and his team rings a bell.

A team of lawyers in the US are preparing a file showing how the US gov has fudged death rate figures, watch this space on that.

UK gov have done the same and evidence is emerging, documents held proving the guilt.

The problem here is it's only credible if it's on the BBC or Rte news.

The real truth will come out and I'm happy to wait.

Ha ha. Now you're psychic too claiming to know how I feel.

You are a very special chap.

Catch you later, duty calls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,554 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: please keep discussion to the thread topic, there are plenty of threads on Boards to discuss the other details of Covid 19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Unicorn Milk Latte

But didn't you hear that you can neutralise the graphene oxide with a simple five day course of Fentimans Curiosity Cola??

Many people don't know this, but here in the Republic of Ireland, we have our own government, which is entirely different and independent from the UK government. If the UK government, or the Turkish government, or the Iranian government is lying to their people - which is something that politicians are known to do on occasion - it's not really terribly relevant for the people in the ROI.

BTW, the source for correct health information, regardless of country, is not 'the government', but medical professionals who are experts in their fields.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,190 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

This document was seized upon by the Covid conspiracy crowd months ago. The disease was downgraded for technical reasons. The pandemic still had (and has) the ability to paralyse national health systems ergo there are measures to reduce it.

We've been through all this Covid denial and anti-lockdown stuff for over a year and you are just rehashing the same old non-arguments. There are plenty of other threads here that cover all that. Do you have anything that indicates the vaccine is magnetic or are you just using this thread as a dumping ground for everything and anything you are parroting from conspiracy sites?

Nope. It's just pretty obvious from all the dishonesty you're displaying by running away from pretty much every point.

And now it looks like you're even abandoning your claims of the vaccines causing magnetic anomalies.

As I said, your showing just how desperate and dishonest the conspiracy theory is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

Never have I read such tripe before in my life! This "Social responsibility" angle is a pure fantasy and a tool frequently used to turn people on each other and stamp on their human rights: "You have to get vaccinated to protect those who can't" If I had a penny for every person I've heard say this I'd be a very rich man.

Ironically, you persist on saying it despite the fact that there is practically 0% of the population who cannot receive the vaccine (save for a few who have allergies to certain ingredients but most of which can choose one of the alternatives). So this argument of being selfish/irrational for not taking the vaccine is complete BS

You believe that the vaccine causes people to become magnetic because of videos you watched on conspiracy websites.

This is an irrational belief and a very dumb reason to ignore the advice of doctors.

It's ultimately selfish.

More lies from you, why have you abandoned your earlier claims.and moved onto this?

Anti-vaxxer group caught trying to pay Youtubers to spread disinfo.

And a vocal anti-vaxxer dies from Covid

Medical disinformation is straight-up dangerous. Of course those that support this nonsense in here will no doubt create some convenient conspiracy that this is all fake.

And isn't it interesting that we never seem to hear any conspiracy theory claims about the Russian vaccine...?

• Advertisement

The "good guys are secretly bad and we're the only ones that know" fantasy doesn't apply to Russia

And "people are only in it for the money" doesn't apply to conspiracy media.

So it's been sixteen hours since my second dose of vaccine, still no super magnetic powers but I do have slight swelling and localised soreness in the area where I got the injection.

Is this just a normal reaction to the injection that I have had many times before? Or is it the magnetised particles trying to pull me towards my fridge.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm starting to get worried now, I have to go to my friends twin boys christening later this afternoon and I would hate to end up stuck to the side of a Ford Transit doing seventy down the M6.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭patnor1011

Artificial Joint Replacement of the Shoulder

people who had this procedure done urgently needed for "educational" and light entertainment video shoot. Some compensation in form of sandwiches and hot beverage with a dash of whiskey provided.

Contact Johny Fife G channel on gullible.com

😁🤑💉

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

The only link I can see to be he vaccine being magnetic and your post is that you use the word “gullible”.

A detailed study of how Curiosity Cola neutralises the magnetic nanocrystals can now be found in the ‘Fentimans paper’, which is available from both Dr. Mercola and Dr. Tenpenny - two of the most established vaccine truth pioneers.

For obvious reasons, the paper is not listed on their websites yet - you can request it directly from them by sending them a short email. They will send you the paper after receiving a nominal service charge of $35 - understandable, as the Gates Foundation, which has almost unlimited financial resources, is getting ready to sue. They want to suppress the truth by any means necessary.

The only difference between ordering the paper from Mercola or Tenpenny is that with Mercola, you get a free excerpt of his study on how to use Vitamin D correctly to heal Covid-19. With Tenpenny, she will include a preview of her upcoming book on how the homeopathic doses of alcohol in Curiosity Cola can be used to cure alcoholism.

• Advertisement

Just heard from a trusted source:

If you cannot afford the $35 - no worries, send them a brief description of your circumstances, in most cases, they will decide to send you the paper for free!!

Fun fact: ‘Dr. Joseph Mercola’ is a pseudonym that he used to write his books - his real name is Joseph Mercato. It’s a word play: mer-cola is how his youthful shouts of ‘more Cola’ sounded in his local Illinois accent.

Isn't it telling that we've just hit 400 posts in this thread and yet again, conspiracy theorists are reduced to dodging questions and refusing to actually explain the conspiracy theory is?

Looks like a repeat of the covid measures thread where we'll be stuck in the same link dumping cycle.

Vaccines are magnetic>I never said vaccines are magnetic, just that they're dangerous>I never said vaccines are dangerous, I just don't agree that lockdowns work> I never said lockdowns are a conspiracy, I just don't agree with them> I don't agree with lockdowns because the vaccines are suspect> I never said the vaccines are suspect, I just want to know why there's all these videos showing it's magnetic.

And round we go again.

Yay, I've e been upgraded to post links

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/07/24/doctors-taking-mhra-to-court-stop-children-covid-vaccine/

just checking this works

• Advertisement
Advertisement