Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnetic Vaccine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,177 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Why havent we heard of this Army of Magneto's yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

I saw some of the videos online and found them intriguing to say the least. When they started rolling out the vaccines initially, before there was any talk of magnetism, I noticed the syringes they were using were a bizarre new design that I never saw before. I've worked in the medical device industry as well as about 4 different hospitals over the last 10 years, using syringes extensively and I've never seen the design that they are using as per the images below:

fnGrNJz.png

These slivers of black material (highlighted with '?' above) I've never seen before like this. Yes, it may just be part of the rubber bung to minimise wastage but this was never a problem with the old style conical bung types that worked just fine (see insets above). It kind of looks like there is something preloaded inside the syringe. What makes this more compelling for me was the bizarre decision by manufacturers not to provide the vaccines prefilled and ready to go in the syringes themselves rather than in glass bottles knowing full well of the shortage issues. All described very well in this article:

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n263

You have to admit, the whole thing has just a little bit of a stink to it...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I saw some of the videos online and found them intriguing to say the least. When they started rolling out the vaccines initially, before there was any talk of magnetism, I noticed the syringes they were using were a bizarre new design that I never saw before. I've worked in the medical device industry as well as about 4 different hospitals over the last 10 years, using syringes extensively and I've never seen the design that they are using as per the images below:

fnGrNJz.png

These slivers of black material (highlighted with '?' above) I've never seen before like this. Yes, it may just be part of the rubber bung to minimise wastage but this was never a problem with the old style conical bung types that worked just fine (see insets above). It kind of looks like there is something preloaded inside the syringe. What makes this more compelling for me was the bizarre decision by manufacturers not to provide the vaccines prefilled and ready to go in the syringes themselves rather than in glass bottles knowing full well of the shortage issues. All described very well in this article:

Abject nonsense copy pasted from a crank website.
    It's not interesting because the vaccines don't make people magnetic.
    There is nothing in the vaccines that can make people magnetic. There's no reason for anything to make them magnetic. Of the government were putting stuff in the vaccine it wouldn't be magnetic and they wouldn't want it to be magnetic.

I highly doubt your claims and it sounds much more like you are parroting some crazy you've read on Twitter or bitchute or where cranks are lurking these days.

If you aren't just parroting what you're told to believe. Then please yuse your claimed expertise to explain what's in the vaccines that is making people magnetic?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Dr. Dave Hnida, the medical editor for CBS Denver, said he has seen a number of reported side effects from the COVID-19 vaccine, including people tasting metal.

Hnida — who recently spoke at a weekly live session for CBS Denver — said people reported tasting metal in their mouth within hours of getting vaccinated.

He described the side effects as “nickel mouth” or “metal mouth.”
    “People, literally within in a couple of minutes of getting their vaccine to a day or so after, just taste like they’ve got a lot of coins in their mouths, a really metallic taste.”

Hnida told CBS Denver this could impact how food and drinks taste. He said it’s likely caused by the immune system, which is reacting to the COVID-19 vaccine.

Indeed, patients across the country have reported the “metal mouth” side effect, according to NBC News.

John Howard, of Columbia, South Carolina, told NBC News that he suffered from “nickel mouth” — which he described as “like having nickels in your mouth” — within one day of getting his Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
    “It’s certainly not debilitating or anything like that,” he told NBC News. “But I do hope it goes away. I would like my coffee to taste normal.”

I'm a bit late to this circus but years ago I was on Lithium to help with bipolar disorder. The worst side effect I got from it was that it made butter taste metallic. This is a normal but rare side effect. Different substances affect people in different ways.

Reading these CT threads have done wonders for my depression - they give me such a laugh.

Thanks OP for starting this thread.....has cheered me up no end!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

From looking at it I suspect the design might help with stopping air bubbles getting into the syringe.

But how does an improved syringe design make the vaccine magnetic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

fnGrNJz.png

I had my vaccine, twas a normal flat plunger in the syringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Finty Lemon

The elongated plunger design improves the accuracy of volume drawn at low dosage rates.
    But hey, it could be all about magnets.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Aren't you the poster who suggested the entire space program was fake, then made a hasty exit when asked a question, the thread is still there if you want to address any of the multitude of simple questions

What "stinks" about Covid vaccination exactly?

Are you claiming we are being injected with something that isn't a vaccine, if so, what is it exactly?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Was sure I'd seen pictures on my social media about the new designs of needles, being someone who has done 10s of thousands of injections on themselves I have odd things appearing on my feeds.

Just checked back and seems that these new plungers have been appearing in a few of my fellow injection takers supplies over the last year, certainly from before anyone was taking covid jabs or worried about magnets or Bill Gates being hidden in the vaccines.

Move along, nothing to see here except for more lies from conspiracy theorists.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,457 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Have you been living in a cave for the past 6 months? For someone who pretends to be clued into things, it does seem you are pretty clueless (or is it an act?) anyway, they are low dead space syringes designed to minimise waste from syringe injections, they've been used for years and existed well before COVID, like a 2 second web search would have clued you all up before coming up with fantastical comments like above.

• Advertisement

astrofool wrote: »
    Have you been living in a cave for the past 6 months? For someone who pretends to be clued into things, it does seem you are pretty clueless (or is it an act?) anyway, they are low dead space syringes designed to minimise waste from syringe injections, they've been used for years and existed well before COVID, like a 2 second web search would have clued you all up before coming up with fantastical comments like above.

Yeah, as if these lads would do even the most basic research:pac:

astrofool wrote: »
    like a 2 second web search would have clued you all up before coming up with fantastical comments like above.
    He had the same problem in the fake Mars landing thread.

The elongated plunger design improves the accuracy of volume drawn at low dosage rates.
    But hey, it could be all about magnets.
    As I already said in my first post, such a design would be more likely to minimise wastage than volume accuracy. Volume accuracy is dictated by the graduations not by the bung shape.
    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Aren't you the poster who suggested the entire space program was fake, then made a hasty exit when asked a question, the thread is still there if you want to address any of the multitude of simple questions

What "stinks" about Covid vaccination exactly?

Are you claiming we are being injected with something that isn't a vaccine, if so, what is it exactly?
    No, you and your team of incessant question askers never addressed my question. I told you I would not answer any of yours until I was satisfied with your response. I am still not satisfied.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭kaahooters

fnGrNJz.png

its a retractable needle syringe

As I already said in my first post, such a design would be more likely to minimise wastage than volume accuracy. Volume accuracy is dictated by the graduations not by the bung shape.
    But you believe that the entire space program is fake and several of us have good reason to suspect you're a flat earther. You've also been shown not to be able to do basic google searching and you have told several lies.
    Why would you expect anyone to believe you on this?

No, you and your team of incessant question askers never addressed my question. I told you I would not answer any of yours until I was satisfied with your response. I am still not satisfied.
    Lol. If it's one thing that isn't welcome on a conspiracy forum, it's questions.

You aren't answering the question because you can't provide an answer.
    Or you can provide an answer, it's just a silly one that will get rightly laughed out of the room.

So how is the shape of the bit of rubber in the syringe anything to do with a conspiracy about vaccines being magnetic?

Why did you post the pictures?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 taefiogadan

I've seen a Tiktok where a guy claiming this was true was asked to try it again after rubbing his arm with some baby powder to remove the stickiness on his skin. It, of course, didn't work and he apologised. If I come across it again, I'll share his username.

King Mob wrote: »
    You aren't answering the question because you can't provide an answer.
    Or you can provide an answer, it's just a silly one that will get rightly laughed out of the room.

I love questions and will answer any question from anyone as long as they are in good faith and the person is genuinely interested or not clear.

You, on the other hand, are insincere, use questions as a defense mechanism - a means of flooding the page, stifling debate and making threads generally unattractive to both regulars and outsiders.

This I have no time for. And if it was in any other forum you'd be banned long ago.

I love questions and will answer any question from anyone as long as they are in good faith and the person is genuinely interested or not clear.
    Ok cool.

What do you believe the slightly longer plug is for?
    What do you believe is being secretly added to the vaccine?
    How does it make people magnetic?

Again, I believe you're not answering these questions because you don't have an answer, or your answer is ridiculous and embarrassing.

Also, would love to know how "Please explain your position and what you believe" is "Stifling debate."

robinph wrote: »
    So how is the shape of the bit of rubber in the syringe anything to do with a conspiracy about vaccines being magnetic?

Why did you post the pictures?

Because one could argue that there is nothing "magnetic-looking" contained within the vaccine vial itself, which I agree with. The image illustrates other potential means of delivering magnetic substances/objects into the tissue. Do we even know where these syringes are supplied from? Why are GPs relying on the governments to supply the syringes too?

Regardless of all this, I personally think the vaccines themselves, in the light of day, are a bigger threat to my health than any conspiracy - rational or irrational.

Blood clots in the brain of young healthy people is scandalous no matter how rare (evidently not that rare at all). And we're only hearing of the deaths, not the paralysis and other physically degenerative side effects associated with stroke.

And the shocking news isn't even ending there, there is more coming out all the time:

QbIHQxQ.png

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/us-panel-review-heart-inflammation-cases-after-pfizer-moderna-vaccines-2021-06-23/

And we're only what 6 months in? And being threatened with having fundamental liberties taken away for not being vaccinated. Shocking stuff.

• Advertisement

Because one could argue that there is nothing "magnetic-looking" contained within the vaccine vial itself, which I agree with. The image illustrates other potential means of delivering magnetic substances/objects into the tissue. Do we even know where these syringes are supplied from? Why are GPs relying on the governments to supply the syringes too?

So a bit of rubber in a syringe is now the delivery method for a magnet or Bill Gates microchip through a metal needle a fraction of a millimetre wide?

As for the supplier, mine normally all come with the BD logo on which is the most common supplier I've encountered. What is odd about the government who is paying for and providing the vaccine to also supply the needles to administer the vaccine?

Because one could argue that there is nothing "magnetic-looking" contained within the vaccine vial itself, which I agree with. The image illustrates other potential means of delivering magnetic substances/objects into the tissue.
    But no, you can't argue that as there's nothing to the claims of magnetism in the first place.
    There's been nothing to actually show that the vaccines result in people being magnetic at any point in their body.
    It's just videos of either people tricking gullible conspiracy believers, or of people who don't understand that skin can be sticky some times.
    This is illustrated by the fact we had several of your fellow conspiracy theorists claiming that the magnetic vaccine was attracting non magnetic items.

In addition, there's the other points you're ignoring. It makes no sense for the vaccine to contain anything magnetic. It's not possible for the vaccine to cause any magnetism.

So why look for a means to deliver something that obviously isn't there and is impossible.

You are now backpeddling and trying to deflect to new claims because you've embarrassed yourself again and painted yourself into an indefensible corner.
    Do we even know where these syringes are supplied from? Why are GPs relying on the governments to supply the syringes too?
    You tell us. It's your conspiracy theory. You believe these things are odd and require an explanation.

Again, you are asking this question when you most likely can't provide an answer in the context of your conspiracy theory because you don't know.
    The conspiracy mongers you're swallowing this crap from don't supply you with them.
    And you can't provide your own as thinking critically about the theory even a little might cause you to stop believing it.

Regardless of all this, I personally think the vaccines themselves, in the light of day, are a bigger threat to my health than any conspiracy - rational or irrational.

Blood clots in the brain of young healthy people is scandalous no matter how rare (evidently not that rare at all). And we're only hearing of the deaths, not the paralysis and other physically degenerative side effects associated with stroke.
    Lol. It's funny cause in the other threads we've had conspiracy theorists claiming the exact opposite. They were claiming that they had reports of all these things as provided by the government's own side effect reporting system.
    And we're only what 6 months in? And being threatened with having fundamental liberties taken away for not being vaccinated. Shocking stuff.
    And this is just a hyperbolic lie.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Sorry but this is simply not true, you ignored the questions in the other thread

To demonstrate:

1. Do you believe the space program is fake or false in any way, if yes, how?
    2. Do you believe the world is flat/disc-shaped?

I can ask in the other thread, but I suspect you will not respond

[b[I love questions and will answer any question from anyone[/b] as long as they are in good faith and the person is genuinely interested or not clear.

You, on the other hand, are insincere, use questions as a defense mechanism - a means of flooding the page, stifling debate and making threads generally unattractive to both regulars and outsiders.

This I have no time for. And if it was in any other forum you'd be banned long ago.

Do you believe that someone is putting some sort of magnetic material into vaccines and if so for what reason?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

A number of videos has surfaced of people able to stick a Magnet on their arm's where they got the vaccine.

As magnets are only attracted to metal this indicates that there must be some sort of metalic substance in the vaccine.

So why would there be a metalic substance in the vaccine ?

there is no known medical benefit to having metalic substance in the body so it must be for other reasons

one theory going around is that its easier to track a person if they have lumps of metal floating around their bodies especially for the new 5G network currently being installed in cities and towns. Big brother could easily spy on you through walls if your light up with all these metalic substances.

Another theory is that your tagged and numbered with some sort of micro chip for the future digital id system and cashless society their building for the future .

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭NSAman

Well that was embarrassing.

I had the vaccine 3 months ago, didn't notice anything different.

Went to the toilet this morning and a watch that was flushed and blocking the drain by accident, emerged from the loo bend and stuck to my ass!

There could be something to this after all!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Unicorn Milk Latte

I personally think the vaccines themselves, in the light of day, are a bigger threat to my health than any conspiracy - rational or irrational.

While this is undoubtedly true - did you know that you can counteract all the negative side effects of the Covid vaccine - including your body becoming magnetic - by a simple, 5 day course of Fentiman's Curiosity Cola?

You need the large, 750ml bottles. One per day, for 5 days, and you're sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,275 ✭✭✭km991148

Or has a bank account.

I'm more worried that we let these people drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Finty Lemon

The plunger design affects accuracy by changing the so called dead space, or area within the barrel that is not fully expelled on injection. The model depicted is a low or zero DS design which works well with low volume doses such as vaccines. I dont think it is a magnet delivery system

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

King Mob wrote: »

Lol. If it's one thing that isn't welcome on a conspiracy forum, it's questions.

"Question everything.............................except what we tell you"

Advertisement