Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnetic Vaccine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Op has a new conspiracy thread open and it's even funnier than this one :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Blood clots in the brain of young healthy people is scandalous no matter how rare (evidently not that rare at all)..

Presumably youve been on the case of the pill for years so and advocating it not be given to the (presumably) tens of millions of women around the world that take it regularly?

Anyway, surely you'd want the people to take the vaccine seeing as it has a lower instance of blood clots than the covid its vaccinating against?

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Unicorn Milk Latte

Op has a new conspiracy thread open and it's even funnier than this one :pac:

...and when you look at the OP's video in the new thread, the same user on the video site has a video called "Magnetic Vaxxine Proven to Control Brain Functions and Connect to Smart Cities".

There you have it - it's proven.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Opened a new box of syringes today and it looks like I've been given the new magnetic/ 5G type with the extra bit of rubber on the plungers.

I'll be fully metallic by the end of the next month.

Why would you need to inject anything to monitor people's movements?

People already carry a device that facilitates this, a mobile phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I love questions and will answer any question from anyone as long as they are in good faith and the person is genuinely interested or not clear.

I knew this was too good to be true

• Registered Users Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

robinph wrote: »
    Opened a new box of syringes today and it looks like I've been given the new magnetic/ 5G type with the extra bit of rubber on the plungers.

I'll be fully metallic by the end of the next month.

How were the syringes packed? Did it cause them to stick together or were they pushing apart?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

How were the syringes packed? Did it cause them to stick together or were they pushing apart?

They're only magnetic when the government turns their 5G mind rays on.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Thinking back now, my house keys did get stuck to the cardboard box they were delivered in when I'd opened the door for the delivery driver. All the cutlery then flew out of the kitchen drawers too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

robinph wrote: »
    Thinking back now, my house keys did get stuck to the cardboard box they were delivered in when I'd opened the door for the delivery driver. All the cutlery then flew out of the kitchen drawers too.

Nah. That was probably the poltergeist that lives in your house.

• Advertisement

So when does the magnetism kick in? It’s been 8.5 hours sine my first jab and I’m not even half magnetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,185 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

So when does the magnetism kick in? It’s been 8.5 hours sine my first jab and I’m not even half magnetic.

Swipe your ATM card over it and it will load €100 each time.

Swipe your ATM card over it and it will load €100 each time.

Wow. It even beeps, and prints a receipt when I do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

That is not true when you consider only the younger cohort who are more susceptible to vaccine-induced blood clots. These biased studies skewed the data by including elderly populations who are at higher risk of blood clots regardless of having Covid19 or not.

To say that an unvaccinated young person is just as likely to get a blood clot as a vaccinated young person is absolutely not true. The fact that you have to sign a waver before you get your vaccine in the pharmacy is testament to this. 1 in 300,000 young people don't die from blood clots for no reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You've back again. Some pending questions for you:

1. Do you believe the space program is fake or false in any way, if yes, how?

2. Do you believe the world is flat/disc-shaped?

3. What "stinks" about Covid vaccination exactly?

What does this have to do with the op? There's plenty of other threads where you can discuss this, this thread is about the stupidity of people believing vaccines somehow make a person magnetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

no offence to anyone here...but my father got his vaccine and at the very spot he was injected there is a magnetic pull on metal objects such as door keys and metal washers. this is clearly abnormal. and certainly no conspiracy theory nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭jacool

Asking for a friend

If he sees a really attractive lady in the "15 minute recovery room" post-jab, could he go over to her, stick their arms together, and say that its magnetic attraction, citing this thread as proof that it was outside his control?

Because I said that the realities of the vaccine are far worse than the conspiracies touted in this thread, which offended many people including you (because you can't argue this fact is why)

But this thread is about magnetic vaccines, that's what we are trying to discuss. Do you agree that vaccines are not magnetic?

• Advertisement

From the videos I've seen, it does look magnetic. Everyone here is saying that they are faked/putting glue on their arms etc. but the ones I saw look genuine. As to the how/why/what for, I don't really care.

Am I allowed post videos from non youtube sources? This video has a few compelling examples in there: https://www.bitchute.com/video/cJu2MBF7VAbF/

Fake as anything, but hey, random people on video right? Must mean it's true lol

Wow, you've outdone yourself with this argument. Blinded by your debating skills I am...

How can anyone debate with you when you post random video of people claiming to be magnetic as some sort of proof?

Who are they? Where is the evidence (apart from thier great acting skills) that these video clips are genuine?

You are ridiculous. What kind of proof are you looking for? Peer reviewed articles? You first accuse me of going off topic then when I give you proof, you dismiss with one-line responses.

Yet, if I said "Fake as anything" referring to the moon landing footage, you and 10 other conspiracy theory monitors would plague the thread saying "Avoiding the question!", "No proof!", "unreliable source!"

Not sure why I'm expecting any less hypocrisy to be honest. It's simple, lazy derailment attempts as usual by people who despise conspiracy theories and think "they are dangerous to society and must be stopped at all costs!!"

Oh no no no you have me all wrong, I love conspiracy theories, they bring new laughter to my life every day.

You haven't posted proof, you have posted doctored video from random loons making idiotic claims.

Ha, typical behavior of someone backed into a corner. Attack the author/creator of the content when you have no evidence to support that it's faked.

You love to challenge everyone on anything but you have no coping mechanism for being challenged yourself.

No evidence, apart from all of the people posting video of non Ferrous metals supposedly sticking to thier now magically magnetic arms. So gullible, you have my pity.

I’m not magnetic, nor is anyone I know. It’s complete bull to say it is magnetic.

• Advertisement

What are you talking about? Nobody is implying that the vaccine itself is magnetic. (out of politeness I didn't correct you on this earlier). The substance being injected is attracted to magnets implying that it is metallic or affected by magnetic fields.

Everyone seems to be clear on this except you

Advertisement