Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnetic Vaccine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

No, you stop it, kiddo. The only reason I brought up the harsh realities of the vaccine is because some of your fellow "debunkers" were claiming that the conspiracy theories (such as this thread) were somehow dangerous to society

• Registered Users Posts: 25,418 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Which they are, disinformation is dangerous. Anything else to say about the ops silly claim that vaccines will make you magnetic?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

Only members of the thought police, like you, consider this disinformation. All this thread is is people questioning and discussing a topic that has been circulating on the internet. What I think is dangerous is when people, like you, can't tell the difference.

So nothing else to say about the silly claims that vaccines can make you magnetic?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

There's a lot of hypocrisy and projection in this post. To remind you, you've been avoiding all questions put to you and you are constantly running away from points you cannot address.

Like for example, you've yet to explain how the vaccine could possibly be magnetic or could effect magnets or metal objects.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭grofus2

THE AZ vaccine uses nano graphene oxide as its delivery system. Graphene oxide is highly conductive and will create a magnetic field with the right frequency applied. Might explain some of it

You keep mentioning 4.1m deaths but have no proof of it. Just what the media have spouted. Many Dr's have claimed that Covid was given as the cause of death when the patient died of something else but with Covid. Anyone that tested pos for covid when they died were marked as a covid death even if they were hit by a bus.

No, the AZ vaccine does not use "nano graphene oxide." This is a lie on your part. If you disagree, provide evidence for this.

Graphene oxide cannot cause people to become magnetic. This is also a lie on your part.

But again, this is more lies on your part. You seem to do that a lot.

4.1 million people have died due to covid. If you disagree with this number, provide an accurate number and your evidence to support that number.

Now you're back on the thread, will you be going back to address any of the previous questions you've run away from? If not, could you please at least have the decency to explain why you are not doing so.

Constant lying and constant running away from points you're too afraid to address doesn't make you look good or your points look valid.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,103 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

The ingredients in the AZ vaccine are as follows:

One dose (0.5ml) contains 5 x 1010 ChAdOx1-S (recombinant) viral particles. The vaccine is produced in genetically modified human embryonic kidney (HEK) 293 cells. In addition to ChAdOx1-S (recombinant), this product also contains the excipients L-histidine, L-histidine hydrochloride monohydrate, magnesium chloride hexahydrate, polysorbate 80, ethanol, sucrose, sodium chloride, disodium edetate dihydrate and water for injection. None of the excipients are of animal or human origin. The excipients are well established for pharmaceutical products.

PLEASE NOTE: there is no mention of graphene oxide.

For reasons no one seems to able to clarify, I'm unable at present to post links.

However if you care to Google - Orwell city urgent announcement , you'll find it

• Advertisement

Lol. What a lame excuse.

No. We're not going to google a conspiracy crank website to find your evidence for you.

You can't provide any because your claim was false. Just man up and admit that.

And then also maybe address some of the other questions put to you. Or failing that, explain why you're running away from them.

Not a lame excuse, a fact that no one on here seems to be able to sort.

I get a red banner at the top of the post, white text in it says " you need to be around a little while longer in order to post links". Now that is Lame excuse.

You know King Nob, I've reread your posts where you make many claims without backing them up. How about it chap.

One thing I do know, this whole covid deception is emerging slowly and when it is exposed for the lie it is, you and your lackies are gonna feel quite daft.

Excuses. You can't provide the evidence because you're lying.

What would you like me to back up?

Why should I back up anything when you're free to claim things that are lies, then you ignore and run away when you're called out on these lies?

See, at it again. You claim im lying about not able to post links, prove it.

And you claim im running away yet im clearly here.

Lol. More pathetic deflection.

There's a lot of ways around not being able to post links. For example, you can post screenshots.

However, you are lying that you have evidence, as you seem to only want to post a link to a conspiracy crank site that doesn't actually have any evidence.

You are using the fact you can't post the link directly as a lame excuse for why you aren't posting any evidence. You know your link is a joke and will be shown up in seconds. So you pretend you not being able to post is also part of the conspiracy.

It's silly. it makes you and your fellow conspiracy theorists look silly. It's baffling you think it's working.

Now, could you answer the other questions? If you can't, please continue to dodge and deflect and run away. That's just as useful in showing how empty and dishonest the conspiracy theory is.

Screenshots I get the same message, I'd post a screenshot of the message but hey😁

Sure pal.

Answer the questions then instead.

Or explain why you're running away from them.

Lol more pathetic time wasting and deflection. This is getting sad now.

The questions you keep dodging are as follows:

What is in the vaccines that causes people to be magnetic?

How does it cause them to be magnetic when such a thing is not actually possible?

Why is it in there? What's the benefit?

Which vaccines is it in? All of them? Specific brands?

How is it delivered? Is it in the vaccine or in the syringe?

Who is involved in this plot to make people magnetic?

How come the videos show non-ferrous material sticking to people? How can they be effected by the magnetic stuff in the vaccine?

How come most of the videos look like they're either faked or it's an example of people not understanding that skin is oily and sticky sometimes?

How come me and the other people who've gotten vaccines don't see the magnetic effects?

Why do you keep dodging and running away from questions?

I'm sure there's more.

But watch as you dodge all of these now.

• Advertisement

Sorry, that's not an answer to any of those questions. You are once again running away because you can't answer or even attempt to answer any of them.

This is because you're just repeating what you're told from conspiracy crank sites and you don't want to admit you can't think for yourself.

So why do you keep running away from the questions? What do you tell yourself when you do this? Or do you just accept that you're being dishonest?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

So if its the Astra Zeneca vaccine that is magnetic / made of metal, then how come 99% of the videos with people sticking things to their arms are from the US where that vaccine hasn't been used?

What is the majic ingredients in the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines?

Post the link and add <> either side of it, I can then copy the link, remove the <> for you and we will all be able to click the link then and see your evidence.

These are translations from studies done in Spain . You can read the originals on 'la quinta columna' if you can translate Spanish

<https://www.orwell.city/2021/07/absorption-signal.html>

There are more studies I the archives

It worked, thanks for the tip

So like I guessed, a conspiracy crank site that doesn't actually have any evidence. You were lying.

This website and the source it's using is claiming that covid is actually people being made sick because of 5G. Is it something you also believe?

You're also still dodging the other questions I asked. Why?

Are you going to keep dodging them? If you do so can we assume that you're admitting that you can't address them?

Only one sample was tested and its provenance is unknown

Firstly, we have no way of verifying what the scientists actually looked at through electron microscopy. The paper says that the sample of Pfizer vaccine for testing was received by the testing laboratory from a courier and, although the sample was sealed, its provenance and traceability is unknown. The author says in the study limitations that these findings are from “one single sample” of Pfizer vaccine and therefore, “significant sampling of similar vials” is required in order to “draw conclusions that can be generalized”. 

You need to open your mind chap. Anyone can dismiss any and everything with the mantra" conspiracy theory".

My position is this. I do not trust government because they have consistently proved they are untrustworthy. So where does that leave you when all mainstream media spout the same government narrative. It forces you to seek out possible truths. Im not claiming that everything I've read is true. But if it has any truth, its a terrifying thought. Its clear that, globally, there are many experts that feel the same. Information will eventually come out ut what damage will have been done then.

I don't know, I'm gonna ride it out. I think next year will show a clearer picture.

My opinion on the pandemic is a rebranded flu. The UK gov own website alludes to it.

<https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid> I'd love Boris to explain this and it reinforces my first point.

Maybe you can shed some light on it

• Advertisement

I'm getting my second jab at 2.30, will I become magnetic shortly afterwards? What does it mean if I don't become magnetic? Are they selective on who gets these vaccines that make you magnetic?

Advertisement