Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Research Council 2021

12346»

Comments

malanski wrote: »
    Hi guys,

For those on the AHSS reserve list that are following this discussion, I have passed from "reserve list" to "conditional offer" two weeks ago. I am sorry for not letting you know before, but I had a limited internet connection at the time.

I am now waiting for my status change from "conditional offer" to "award holder", I am quite anxious as I have already declined two job offers to acept the award. I hope they don't take too long.

Good luck for those who are on the reserve list.

thanks malanski. can i ask ur score if u don't mind?

i guess i should give up on the reserve list now:(

andylan wrote: »

also ru postdoc or PG?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 malanski

Sure, no problem. I got 91.5 (Postdoc AHSS).

Good luck!

malanski wrote: »
    Sure, no problem. I got 91.5 (Postdoc AHSS).

Good luck!

thanks, I am AHSS postgrad reserve!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ReserveList

thanks, I am AHSS postgrad reserve!:confused:

Hey, I made an account just to let you know I'm in the same boat - I'm also a postgrad reserve for the AHSS stream. I think the chances are there, but obviously as time passes it seems less and less likely. There's still hope though!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Charioteer

What is the possibility for getting off the reserve list when the score is 0.5 below the threshold for the non EU stem (postgraduate and postdoctoral)?

Post edited by Charioteer on

Advertisement