Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EXPIRED - 50% off selected Sennheiser headphones - Sunday 04/97 Only

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Momentum true w 2 are 199?

€149.50 with code goal21.

https://en-ie.sennheiser.com/momentumtruewireless-2

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

Picked up the white....thank you OP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,767 ✭✭✭893bet

coldfire1x wrote: »
    Do I need them? Probably not. But for €50 for a CX 400BT.... hmmm.. ordered in white anyway. Thanks OP.

So good I got two pairs! Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭kilsmum

I can't find the place on the Irish site to put on the discount code. Can anyone help please? Great bargain. Thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭teachinggal123

Are the 400BT’s out of stock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ablelocks

does code work for the ore order CX Wireless and how do these compare to the 400bts?

https://en-ie.sennheiser.com/cx-true-wireless

• Registered Users Posts: 12,849 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Are the 400BT’s out of stock?

In black, change the colour to white. They're still in stock.
    Just picked up a pair myself. Was holding out for the Pixel Bud A which is released soon for €99 but these are worth a punt at just under €50

• Registered Users Posts: 6,311 ✭✭✭xtal191

ablelocks wrote: »
    does code work for the ore order CX Wireless and how do these compare to the 400bts?

https://en-ie.sennheiser.com/cx-true-wireless

Nope they're not released yet either

Ordered the whites, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

kilsmum wrote: »
    I can't find the place on the Irish site to put on the discount code. Can anyone help please? Great bargain. Thanks op!

HRc2SQO.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

That pricing for the 400BT’s is fun, it shows the full original price of 199€ with discounted to 99€ on the Irish site without any code used.

But if you than add the "goal21", it comes down to 49.50€.

While in the UK they show as £169 and the prices comes down to 84.50£.

So, for once being in Ireland gets you a big discount (at least compared to the UK because in Europe these sell for 80-100€ at most retailers, but still a 50% bargain).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

CX 350BT ordered.

Do not need

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kenyard

time to stop browsing. thats a lot of money spent today.
    ill be giving these away as christmas presents at this rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭paddyman

Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pigck29

Thank you! Ordered White one CX 400BT. Can't wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Thanks OP. Ordered a pair of TrueWireless 2 and a set of the white Momentum 3.
    I have the Momentum 2 already, which I got a number of years ago and the sound and build quality are excellent.
    You can never have enough headphones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭kala85

What is the position regarding returns?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

no idea, but distance selling regs apply regardless of their own policies

kala85 wrote: »
    What is the position regarding returns?

You may return your order within 30 days of reciept of the goods. Sennheiser guarantees that it will accept returned items and issue a full refund within this period. Please retain a copy of your delivery note supplied with your order for your records.

So, pay with Paypal to get free return opportunity if required.

Now remember that the store is actually not sennheiser for Ireland but Digital River and they only offer the 14-day distance selling protection in their T&C for the website but giving how the 30-day notice is plastered on the ordering pages, 30 days should apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭kala85

Do I have to pay for the cost of postage for the returns?

The T&C indicate you pay (which is why i suggested paypal)

https://shop.sennheiser.com/store/defaults/en_IE/DisplayDRTermsAndConditionsPage?selectedLoc=en_IE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

I noticed Digital Rivers name when paying, the delivery partner for Sennheiser. Digital River also works with Lenovo, among others. My experience with them in the past has been terrible. Google them. This is too good a bargain to pass up on though, so fingers crossed.

Mr_Muffin wrote: »
    I noticed Digital Rivers name when paying, the delivery partner for Sennheiser. Digital River also works with Lenovo, among others. My experience with them in the past has been terrible. Google them. This is too good a bargain to pass up on though, so fingers crossed.

Yup for physical goods Digital River can be a nightmare, which why an active refunded return on PayPal is always good as a backup if there is a need to send it back or in case "UPS lost it".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Don’t PayPal pay for your return fee if you paid with it?

Don’t PayPal pay for your return fee if you paid with it?

Yup up to 12 times a year with up to 30€ each.

Requires one time activation on https://www.paypal.com/ie/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

When I click on Irish site for momentum 3 I get brought to a GBP price? Is this correct? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭shivermetimber

White CX 400's ordered. Never had a pair of wireless headphones before but seemed too good of an offer to turn down!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭billyhead

I can't seem to see any but are there any wired earphones on that site. They seem all wireless.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭paska

I didn't need these this morning. However, had a few beers while cooking dinner and suddenly I needed and bought them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭dakar

Thanks OP, ordered myself a pair of the Momentum TW2 this morning and mentioned the offer to the young fellow just there and picked him up a pair of the CX400BTs for him.

€500 rrp for €200 delivered.

In the best traditions of BA, stuff I didn’t know I needed when I woke up this morning, that’s an upgrade on what I already have, at a great price!

• Advertisement

MAJJ wrote: »
    When I click on Irish site for momentum 3 I get brought to a GBP price? Is this correct? thanks

On the right side under the big blue "Checkout" button you have a choice of currency under the "Select Currency:". Click on the "GBP" and change to "EUR".

Then don't forget to change to Standard Shipping as it seems that EUR defaults to expensive Express Shipping.

If your browser settings are set to tracking protection (or you use an ad-in), you might need to change the settings, I could not get the shop to work and allow me a currency choice until I deactivated my tracking protection.

Advertisement