Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EXPIRED - 50% off selected Sennheiser headphones - Sunday 04/97 Only

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

247music wrote: »
    Thanks so much OP... Great post.. Pair of momentum 3's and a set of CX400 bt's on the way.. Hope the momentum 3's are good.. The excitement of the deal trumped my rational thinking :p

same as that

got the cx400s this morning and waited till almost 8 before I pulled the plug
    on the momentum 3

It's the first time I've spent over 50 on any set other than the returned
    galaxy buds

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ParkyJiSung

Not working for me, has it been pulled?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

its finished

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Code dead now

Edit: 24hrs after the end of the England match

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭andyduefrine

great spot OP, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Anyone have any experience of their "B" collection?

https://en-ie.sennheiser-outlet.com/shops/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭daheff

Can any of these take phone calls too?

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Super bargain. Bought the cx400s earlier. Tried the code there now again. No longer working as mentioned

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Code dead now

Edit: 24hrs after the end of the England match

England play again on Wednesday, opportunity for similar discount Wednesday night/Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,117 ✭✭✭mosstin

England play again on Wednesday, opportunity for similar discount Wednesday night/Thursday.

I imagine they'll just give them away for nowt if England win the bloody thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 gallygof

mosstin wrote: »

Did they do the promotion during the other England games ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

mosstin wrote: »

It's a German company, probably will double the price :D

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭captivo

Seems the offer is on everytime England/Scotland/Wales play in Euros and discount increases with number of goals scored. So keep an eye out on Wednesday.
    https://en-uk.sennheiser.com/euro-2021-promo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭ablelocks

well this is a new experience - hoping that England score 3 goals to get another 50% discount on weds/thurs.

of course, i also fervently hope that Denmark score 4!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭Barr

Bought the CX400BT as well , steal at the price , thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 31 gallygof

Barr wrote: »
    Bought the CX400BT as well , steal at the price , thanks op[/quote

If they do promotion again do I need to order from Irish or UK site to avoid fees or does it matter?

No need to go to the UK site , use the Irish one , this is the link

https://en-ie.sennheiser.com/cx-400

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Has anybody gotten any order status updates (or cancelation) yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭247music

Nope.. Just received the order confirmation email shortly after placing the order last night.. Don't see why they would cancel any orders considering they created the 50% discount.. Have you received anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Sickened I missed this

• Advertisement

247music wrote: »
    Nope.. Just received the order confirmation email shortly after placing the order last night.. Don't see why they would cancel any orders considering they created the 50% discount.. Have you received anything?

This is Digital River we are talking about, so until it's shipped, I won't believe it giving how this code was in principle restricted to the UK store:
    Discounts can only be redeemed in the Sennheiser UK online store

Just because it also worked in the Irish Store does not mean, they will fulfill it.

Sure, by the looks of it, the store is both Ireland/UK giving how one could change currency and country throughout the check-out process does not mean that some person just starts to wonder why there are so many discount orders from Ireland.

It says on the email orders are dispaced via UPS within 2 working days .. I dont think there will be any issues .

• Registered Users Posts: 19,942 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

sort of glad i missed this, last thing i needed was another pair of ear phones !!

Just got a shipping notification!

However:
    Your order has been shipped. Due to Brexit, tracking is not working properly. If you have not received your package after 7 days, please contact us immediately.

And:
    We ship all items via DHL couriers.

So it's not UPS as originally shown.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Just received a shipping confirmation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,475 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Just got a shipping notification!

However:
    Your order has been shipped. Due to Brexit, tracking is not working properly. If you have not received your package after 7 days, please contact us immediately.

And:
    We ship all items via DHL couriers.

So it's not UPS as originally shown.

Ditto, shipping notification just in.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

banie01 wrote: »
    Ditto, shipping notification just in.

Same. Happy days

Same here , mine has been shipped , can't wait to try them :)

Okay, Digital River being Digital River for those of you who want to keep track of your parcel.

Go to https://www.findmyorder.com/

Log in with either your ordernumber/password or email/last 4 digits of credit card

In the middle under the product is "Track Shipment:" which a tracking number for (you guessed it) UPS.

Looks like they ship from Germany with UPS Standard, so get ready for a wait.

One has to love them, mail says, we can't track, we ship via DHL and in reality, you can track and it's UPS as originally said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭dakar

Got one shipping notification out of three orders. Will see if the others ever appear.

Advertisement