Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Chiorino wrote: »
    Registered Sunday 6th, age 40, Meath. Haven't heard anything yet other than there is a backlog and to not bother chasing it (for all the good that appears to do) for another 5 days.

Friend is 38 and was in simonstown today getting his jab. Didn't do anything more than register on the day he was supposed to so hopefully it's moving

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭sheepondrugs

Arrived Citywest today 4pm , left at 5.15pm. Only pain so far was the traffic jam from N7 to City West.
    (42 , first jab, waited 3 weeks for text.)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mrsherself

Are there particular centres they're sending everyone to? I'm curious as I live in North Kildare and I keep seeing different things about City West, Punchestown and the Helix, but I've no Íde where I'll be sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭newirishman

Got txt for 2nd Dose of Pfizer yesterday, for Helix on Friday.
    This is just under 5 weeks after first shot at same location.
    48 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Paranoid Mandroid

mrsherself wrote: »
    Are there particular centres they're sending everyone to? I'm curious as I live in North Kildare and I keep seeing different things about City West, Punchestown and the Helix, but I've no Íde where I'll be sent.

You won't know where until you get your text but going by what has happened the last couple of months of vaccinations many first dose Pfizer for over 45 from my area (north Kildare) went to city west. I've heard of plenty from 44-42 in North Kildare (myself included) going to punchestown. It's all guessing based on a few numbers and what's been said in this thread. I'm guessing if city west continue with AZ dose two this and next week, more from North Kildare will be sent to punchestown. Again, guess work here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Beanybabog

Is anyone is south Dublin getting first jab appointments? Have heard of loads of lates 30s in the helix, Meath, Wicklow, and nothing from around here

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭kg703

Beanybabog wrote: »
    Is anyone is south Dublin getting first jab appointments? Have heard of loads of lates 30s in the helix, Meath, Wicklow, and nothing from around here

Husband is 37 and we are in South Dublin and nada. Could easily get to Greystones. I'd expect its the full three weeks now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,509 ✭✭✭bennyl10

GP said i've been referred by them for a vaccine this week (Cohort 7 but in my late 20s)

Any idea how long its taking form referral for these people to be called to centres?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭blackbird86

My husband, 38, got his first dose yesterday in UCD, as did another 38 year old I know in South dublin. They both said everyone else there looked much older & they wondered if they were anomalies getting called. I'm the same age & have heard nothing. All of my Northside friends are getting theirs tomorrow in the Helix!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mostlycloudy

My friend is 39 and is going to the Aviva on Friday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,894 ✭✭✭✭Stark

39 and have heard nothing. Worried that Citywest is my closest so I could be waiting a while. Friend of mine is 40 and lives in the same estate as me and has heard nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭BigBirdie

Registered on portal: Didn't
    Appointment text: Received from GP this morning
    Vaccine to be received from GP: 3rd July
    Flavour: Pfizer

A GP I went to once, 5 years ago, is running a clinic on Saturday. Got a txt asking me to sign up if not already vaccinated! Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭justwhatithink

I arrived at City West this morning at 8.15am for 1st does Pfizer (im 41).

40 mins in & out. 20mins in queues, 5mins getting jabbed, 15mins in recovery area. Was fine when I was going in. But huge Q of traffic going in when I was leaving all the way back to the N7.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 david200

Age 47 South Dublin. Got second Pfizer dose in Aviva yesterday evening. It was busy, and I was inside for 50 mins, but delighted to have it done. No negative reaction at the time, nor this morning, despite the vaccinators warning that some reaction was very likely on dose 2 of Pfizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 CT2

Still awaiting the HSE appointment in Dublin 2, but I will cancel it.

Got an appointment today with my family GP in Cork for this Thursday (Kudos to Mum for asking the GP!)
    1st Date:01/07/21
    2nd Date:28/07/21
    Flavor: Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭ThreeGreens

Age 47: (1973)
    Reg: 21 May (first day for 47 year olds)
    First appointment date: 2 June
    Venue: Citywest
    First appointment text never came

Second appointment date: 1 July
    Text: (none yet, but only became visible on portal this morning) 29 June
    Gap between first and second: 29 days

Vaccine Pfizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ray7777

Registered on portal: Yes
    Appointment text: Received Sunday 27th June
    Portal: Same as above.
    Vaccine received: Today 29th June
    Vaccine: 1st dose Pfizer

Txt received 3 weeks after it opened for 40 year olds. Morning 8.15am appointment, no traffic, within 15 mins vaccine done, another 15 mins post vaccine wait before exiting. Leaving the venue about 8.50am traffic was already jammed packed all the way out to N7.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭brianc27

Stark wrote: »
    39 and have heard nothing. Worried that Citywest is my closest so I could be waiting a while. Friend of mine is 40 and lives in the same estate as me and has heard nothing.

Same, 40 next week and still no appointment, city west is the one I'll be going to

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

ray7777 wrote: »
    Registered on portal: Yes
    Appointment text: Received Sunday 27th June
    Portal: Same as above.
    Vaccine received: Today 29th June
    Vaccine: 1st dose Pfizer

Txt received 3 weeks after it opened for 40 year olds. Morning 8.15am appointment, no traffic, within 15 mins vaccine done, another 15 mins post vaccine wait before exiting. Leaving the venue about 8.50am traffic was already jammed packed all the way out to N7.

I rocked into Citywest about 8.50 and was back on the road by 9.15 with the first jab in my arm this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

40, received text today for appointment in CityWest tomorrow morning at 8:25!

Anyone been there? Is it easy to find/park etc.? Coming from Palmerstown so I'll probably leave around 7:40. Not sure what the traffic is like these days.

It's the Pfizer vaccine.

My wife is also 40 and we had heard nothing so she rang them yesterday and they said we should have heard by now and will 'escalate' our case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Idioteque

Wheety wrote: »
    40, received text today for appointment in CityWest tomorrow morning at 8:25!

Anyone been there? Is it easy to find/park etc.? Coming from Palmerstown so I'll probably leave around 7:40. Not sure what the traffic is like these days.

It's the Pfizer vaccine.

My wife is also 40 and we had heard nothing so she rang them yesterday and they said we should have heard by now and will 'escalate' our case.

Finally some movement on the 40/41 age group for Citywest. Hopefully there's some volume behind it.

Rang yesterday also and told it'd be escalated but still nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Age 37: (1984)
    Reg: 22 June (first day for 37 year olds)
    appointment date: 2 July
    Venue: Fairyhouse, even though I could kick a ball and hit simonstown centre and a mate got his first there yesterday. I'm guessing they're doing second doses later in the week and tbf I would drive to cork to get done.

Vaccine Pfizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Just home from 2nd Moderna Jab in Athlone IT, They are vaccinating 1300 people there today - While I was there 2 people collapsed and were brought away via Ambulance !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Age 47: (1974)
    Reg: 21 May

1st Vaccine 2 June

2nd Appointment : 1st July

Venue Citywest
    Vaccine Pfizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,894 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Friend of mine (40) who was waiting got appointment in Citywest for Sunday Jul 5th (Moderna). She found out after logging into the portal, SMS didn't arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pmdcf

OH got text for 2nd dose about 1hr ago. I'm 1 year younger, still waiting for text for second dose, it will be 28 days this Friday. Optimistic though 😊

OH
    Age 47: (Sep 1973)
    Reg: 20 May
    First dose: 2 June
    Second dose: 1 July - exactly 28 days gap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭forumdedum

spockety wrote: »
    I rocked into Citywest about 8.50 and was back on the road by 9.15 with the first jab in my arm this morning.

Were you blaring AC/DC from your car stereo? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭hello2020

I arrived at City West this morning at 8.15am for 1st does Pfizer (im 41).

40 mins in & out. 20mins in queues, 5mins getting jabbed, 15mins in recovery area. Was fine when I was going in. But huge Q of traffic going in when I was leaving all the way back to the N7.

I got my first jab around 12:30 at Citywest.
    No queues at all, very quick and smooth process.. was out in just 30 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭trellheim

52 , 2nd dose Pfizer today, Croke Park, in and out ~ 30 mins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭recyclops

36, Just got my text from greystones for sunday morning, registered on sunday the 20th

Advertisement