Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Now TV - latest deal codes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,111 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Up for renewal shortly, will wait until closer to the new season.

Are there any changes to BT game numbers next year?

It's the very same deal as last year, it was renewed for a new period of 3 years with the existing Sky, BT and Amazon deals. I assume come August with near full stadiums we will only be seeing the set amount of games agreed pre Covid .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

SPMUNOWQAXWD
    1 month of sky sports €15

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Tesco have the Now tv stick with Sport and sports plus for a month for €30.
    I stocked up on a few from my local branch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭ablelocks

does anyone know if sky sports mobile membership works on the nowtv app on a firestick or tablet device or is it specific to mobile phones?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Legion2008

No it doesn't ..... it's limited to the mobile handset and won't play on a stick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭VM Varga

Tesco have the Now tv stick with Sport and sports plus for a month for €30.
    I stocked up on a few from my local branch

Hi. How long do we have to activate this? I’m on the market for a Now TV stick but I don’t want Sky Sports until the football season.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭feargantae

VM Varga wrote: »
    Hi. How long do we have to activate this? I’m on the market for a Now TV stick but I don’t want Sky Sports until the football season.

Indefinitely as far as i know. It just gets added to your account and you activate it then when you want. I've an Entertainment pass queued up on mine since before Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Just cancelled my Entertainment and Movie pack and got an offer to renew each one for 5.10eur per month per pack for 3 months. Also got an offer to renew Sky Sports for 3 months at 13 eur per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,884 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Hogzy wrote: »
    Just cancelled my Entertainment and Movie pack and got an offer to renew each one for 5.10eur per month per pack for 3 months. Also got an offer to renew Sky Sports for 3 months at 13 eur per month.

Is there a code for this? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Is there a code for this? ;)

No i requested to cancel my Sports membership and it offered it to me at that rate, i took it essentially just for F1 racing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Hogzy wrote: »

I just cancelled a 3 month €19 a month, sports only deal. i was offered €26.50 for the next 3 months to stay. I refused, but am looking around for the €19 again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭mel123

I wouldnt pay full price as IMO i think its pretty bad with the new releases (obvs covid and filiming etc), but for €5 a month if anyone is looking for cinema membership €10 for two months voucher code AANOWDTALB6Y

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

Glenbhoy wrote: »
    I just cancelled a 3 month €19 a month, sports only deal. i was offered €26.50 for the next 3 months to stay. I refused, but am looking around for the €19 again.

SPMUNOWQAXWD
    1 month 15euro for sports

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

mel123 wrote: »
    I wouldnt pay full price as IMO i think its pretty bad with the new releases (obvs covid and filiming etc), but for €5 a month if anyone is looking for cinema membership €10 for two months voucher code AANOWDTALB6Y

"Sorry - that voucher code's been cancelled and is no longer valid."

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭feargantae

Got an email, 2 months of Entertainment for a tenner. Weirdly, it says it expires 31 March! But might be useful for some if it works.

NOWYHONWIN2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

feargantae wrote: »
    Got an email, 2 months of Entertainment for a tenner. Weirdly, it says it expires 31 March! But might be useful for some if it works.

NOWYHONWIN2

Comes up as already used for me, if anyone has entertainment codes I’m always looking for getting it cheaper - have had 4 months so far this year at €5 rate

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭bugsyb4

xebec wrote: »
    Comes up as already used for me, if anyone has entertainment codes I’m always looking for getting it cheaper - have had 4 months so far this year at €5 rate

If you don't have one NOW TV Stick is extremely useful, currently going for 20 quid and 2 months entertainment with it. Can access all the players too with it RTE, Virgin Media, All4!

Only thing is if you don't want to use passes straight away but do want to use stick need to get onto them to cancel passes with stick and issue you new codes, well at least they did for us but I got a multi bundle stick. Maybe with just entertainment passes might stack to passes already on your account.

M

bugsyb4 wrote: »
    If you don't have one NOW TV Stick is extremely useful, currently going for 20 quid and 2 months entertainment with it. Can access all the players too with it RTE, Virgin Media, All4!

Only thing is if you don't want to use passes straight away but do want to use stick need to get onto them to cancel passes with stick and issue you new codes, well at least they did for us but I got a multi bundle stick. Maybe with just entertainment passes might stack to passes already on your account.

Bit off topic but does the RTE Player have ads on the Now TV Stick?

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Bit off topic but does the RTE Player have ads on the Now TV Stick?

Just set up Now TV today, and yes it does have adds.

M

Yellow Dog wrote: »
    Just set up Now TV today, and yes it does have adds.

Yes I have the app on Firestick but was thinking of buying the TV stick if it didn't have the ads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭bugsyb4

Yes I have the app on Firestick but was thinking of buying the TV stick if it didn't have the ads.

Nope has ads but sometimes it feels like there is less of them, I might be totally wrong on that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Ent subscription was up. Checked offers available to me and got 2 months for 10Eur. 5 per month. Always better to not have the auto pay option set.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Ent subscription was up. Checked offers available to me and got 2 months for 10Eur. 5 per month. Always better to not have the auto pay option set.

If you have auto pay set up and go to cancel they usually offer half price for 6 months. I'm on a fiver pm until Jan 2022.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

givecredit wrote: »
    If you have auto pay set up and go to cancel they usually offer half price for 6 months. I'm on a fiver pm until Jan 2022.

I'd cancelled before the auto renew date and hadn't been offered a deal. It showed up the day it ran out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

If you get an offer of say 5 per month for 3 months, do you have to stay subscribed for 3 months?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

TheDriver wrote: »
    If you get an offer of say 5 per month for 3 months, do you have to stay subscribed for 3 months?

Those offers usually involve paying up front for the whole term of the deal

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I cancelled Sky Cinema and have been offered €5.10 a month for 3 months and it's not all coming out at once so I imagine I could cancel after 1 month if I wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

I just signed up for the Sports and Sports Extra 6mth package, which is Sky Sports, BT Sports and Premier sports for €36.99 on NOw TV and was only charged for one month

M

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Those offers usually involve paying up front for the whole term of the deal

Mine did for all the voucher code offers but not for the cancellation offers, they are taking them on a month per month basis. Not sure if I'm committed to paying for the 3 months or if I can cancel any time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,443 ✭✭✭Former Former Former

I just signed up for the Sports and Sports Extra 6mth package, which is Sky Sports, BT Sports and Premier sports for €36.99 on NOw TV and was only charged for one month

But you'll be charged the same again next month

Advertisement