Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Now TV - latest deal codes

1121315171827

Comments



  • Bit off topic but does the RTE Player have ads on the Now TV Stick?

    Just set up Now TV today, and yes it does have adds.




  • Yellow Dog wrote: »
    Just set up Now TV today, and yes it does have adds.


    Yes I have the app on Firestick but was thinking of buying the TV stick if it didn't have the ads.




  • Yes I have the app on Firestick but was thinking of buying the TV stick if it didn't have the ads.

    Nope has ads but sometimes it feels like there is less of them, I might be totally wrong on that!




  • Ent subscription was up. Checked offers available to me and got 2 months for 10Eur. 5 per month. Always better to not have the auto pay option set.




  • A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Ent subscription was up. Checked offers available to me and got 2 months for 10Eur. 5 per month. Always better to not have the auto pay option set.

    If you have auto pay set up and go to cancel they usually offer half price for 6 months. I'm on a fiver pm until Jan 2022.


  • Advertisement


  • givecredit wrote: »
    If you have auto pay set up and go to cancel they usually offer half price for 6 months. I'm on a fiver pm until Jan 2022.

    I'd cancelled before the auto renew date and hadn't been offered a deal. It showed up the day it ran out.




  • If you get an offer of say 5 per month for 3 months, do you have to stay subscribed for 3 months?




  • TheDriver wrote: »
    If you get an offer of say 5 per month for 3 months, do you have to stay subscribed for 3 months?

    Those offers usually involve paying up front for the whole term of the deal




  • I cancelled Sky Cinema and have been offered €5.10 a month for 3 months and it's not all coming out at once so I imagine I could cancel after 1 month if I wanted.




  • I just signed up for the Sports and Sports Extra 6mth package, which is Sky Sports, BT Sports and Premier sports for €36.99 on NOw TV and was only charged for one month


  • Advertisement


  • Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Those offers usually involve paying up front for the whole term of the deal


    Mine did for all the voucher code offers but not for the cancellation offers, they are taking them on a month per month basis. Not sure if I'm committed to paying for the 3 months or if I can cancel any time.




  • I just signed up for the Sports and Sports Extra 6mth package, which is Sky Sports, BT Sports and Premier sports for €36.99 on NOw TV and was only charged for one month

    But you'll be charged the same again next month




  • on the firestick do you see the Now Ireland or Now UK?
    I only see the Now UK i.e. my prices are in GBP




  • billbond4 wrote: »
    on the firestick do you see the Now Ireland or Now UK?
    I only see the Now UK i.e. my prices are in GBP

    If you have your Amazon account set up with a UK address you need to change it to Ireland. delete the app, reboot and download the app again.
    You can always change back to Uk later if you want




  • I was at end of sky sports deal there for €19 per month for 3 months and when clicked cancel they offered me it for €13 per month for 3 months. Soccer be back on in early/mid august so worth keeping even though nothing on in July - possibly Lions is only thing I'd be watching on it.




  • showpony1 wrote: »
    I was at end of sky sports deal there for €19 per month for 3 months and when clicked cancel they offered me it for €13 per month for 3 months. Soccer be back on in early/mid august so worth keeping even though nothing on in July - possibly Lions is only thing I'd be watching on it.

    I don’t think you need to use the offer now, pretty sure if you wait till you need it the offer will still be there for you




  • Nigzcurran wrote: »
    I don’t think you need to use the offer now, pretty sure if you wait till you need it the offer will still be there for you

    Would that not depend on whether user current subscription is up? If so I think he would need to take it there and then otherwise could wait until closer to the time and cancel then but possibly no guarantee would get same offer.

    That is my thinking but open to correction. I use NOW a lot but not so much for Sports really as getting competitive price with Eir as it is.




  • Sports up on 24th July, so just cancelled and picked the cant afford reason, offered €13.26 a month for 3 months from next payment date.




  • 2 month Sports Membership for only €30 (worth €78) and get access to all 11 Sky Sports channels.

    Offer expires 23 July.

    After offer, Sports Membership auto renews at €39 a month unless cancelled. Voucher code: SPML10NST23X




  • Is it worth getting sky sports and BT Sport through now TV and canceling through Sky TV. Ie is it cheaper?


  • Advertisement


  • Is it worth getting sky sports and BT Sport through now TV and canceling through Sky TV. Ie is it cheaper?

    If you are prepared to jump between deals then yes will be cheaper- you can also cut it off during parts of the year if you don't want it.




  • any codes for sports around ?





  • Any Entertainment or even Movie voucher codes on the go at the moment?

    Thanks





  • If you have the 3Plus app they have codes for one month free entertainment and movie





  • Good shout. Here is a code for 1 month free entertainment and movies. First come, first served:

    NTHA7C7XAQDFBE





  • NTHCFCVJWNEXE7 and another freebie, post a message if you use it





  • Just used that there.... thanks, much appreciated Nigzcurran







  • Advertisement


  • Another freebie, post if you use it NTHLDDBG888YPN



Advertisement