Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Now TV - Sky Sports/Sky Sports Extra (BT Sports/Premier Sports) €23pm/€17pm

Comments

• toonarmy1 wrote: »
    Thanks Bugsy
    Ya ill keep going with the chromecast until an offer with the stick appears,

NOW TV Sticks with 2 months entertainment or cinema seem to be back at 20 quid again if still looking to buy.

• I could do with a few of these for multiple TVs. I see from above that I can plug in stick and log in with existing account and pass is added. If I do same with stick 2 and 3 will these passes stack?

• bugsyb4 wrote: »
    NOW TV Sticks with 2 months entertainment or cinema seem to be back at 20 quid again if still looking to buy.

cheers , ordered one from DID

• leex wrote: »
    I could do with a few of these for multiple TVs. I see from above that I can plug in stick and log in with existing account and pass is added. If I do same with stick 2 and 3 will these passes stack?

Not 100% but don't think so. As far as I know passes are done differently and built into stick now whereas before they weren't.

What I did which stacks the passes is before activating stick get onto them on chat and ask them to cancel passes on stick and give you out separate codes to store for a later date (There must be some unique code on stick can't fully remember now). Might depend who you get on chat as some are more helpful than others!!

I bought stick last Nov and only last month I used a Hayu pass that had code for, I think codes last 12 months so must use my other ones shortly.

• leex wrote: »
    I could do with a few of these for multiple TVs. I see from above that I can plug in stick and log in with existing account and pass is added. If I do same with stick 2 and 3 will these passes stack?

That worked for me any time I got them, but I tend to not get too far ahead, as I use the codes from here too, whichever is better at the time.

• Advertisement

• FRRWIN1714
    2 months entertainment for €10

• Nigzcurran wrote: »
    FRRWIN1714
    2 months entertainment for €10

Awesome, just stacked it on top of the last €10 for 2 months offer so all paid up now until end of August.

• Some deals going at the moment.
    I got sports at €13.50 for 3 months and movies for €5 for two months. I currently have entertainment at €7. Grand total €25.50

I have my old sky dish giving basically the freesat service and Saorview also.

If i had that full package with sky I'd probably be forking out around €100 per month!

• Now tv stick in lidl at the min , 25euro for sports and cinema for 1 month each. Just picked up one there. have a couple weeks to run on existing sports sub, will the new sub be stacked from the finish date of existing offer ?

• toonarmy1 wrote: »
    Now tv stick in lidl at the min , 25euro for sports and cinema for 1 month each. Just picked up one there. have a couple weeks to run on existing sports sub, will the new sub be stacked from the finish date of existing offer ?

Sports or Sports Extra (BT) or both?

• Advertisement

• Sports or Sports Extra (BT) or both?

Just sports, no sport extra

https://www.lidl.ie/p/celebrating-euros/now-cinema-and-sport-bundle/p13204

• Up for renewal shortly, will wait until closer to the new season.

Are there any changes to BT game numbers next year?

• Up for renewal shortly, will wait until closer to the new season.

Are there any changes to BT game numbers next year?

It's the very same deal as last year, it was renewed for a new period of 3 years with the existing Sky, BT and Amazon deals. I assume come August with near full stadiums we will only be seeing the set amount of games agreed pre Covid .

• SPMUNOWQAXWD
    1 month of sky sports €15

• Tesco have the Now tv stick with Sport and sports plus for a month for €30.
    I stocked up on a few from my local branch

• does anyone know if sky sports mobile membership works on the nowtv app on a firestick or tablet device or is it specific to mobile phones?

• No it doesn't ..... it's limited to the mobile handset and won't play on a stick

• Tesco have the Now tv stick with Sport and sports plus for a month for €30.
    I stocked up on a few from my local branch

Hi. How long do we have to activate this? I’m on the market for a Now TV stick but I don’t want Sky Sports until the football season.

• VM Varga wrote: »
    Hi. How long do we have to activate this? I’m on the market for a Now TV stick but I don’t want Sky Sports until the football season.

Indefinitely as far as i know. It just gets added to your account and you activate it then when you want. I've an Entertainment pass queued up on mine since before Christmas!

• Just cancelled my Entertainment and Movie pack and got an offer to renew each one for 5.10eur per month per pack for 3 months. Also got an offer to renew Sky Sports for 3 months at 13 eur per month.

• Advertisement

• Hogzy wrote: »
    Just cancelled my Entertainment and Movie pack and got an offer to renew each one for 5.10eur per month per pack for 3 months. Also got an offer to renew Sky Sports for 3 months at 13 eur per month.

Is there a code for this? ;)

• Is there a code for this? ;)

No i requested to cancel my Sports membership and it offered it to me at that rate, i took it essentially just for F1 racing.

• Hogzy wrote: »
    Just cancelled my Entertainment and Movie pack and got an offer to renew each one for 5.10eur per month per pack for 3 months. Also got an offer to renew Sky Sports for 3 months at 13 eur per month.

I just cancelled a 3 month €19 a month, sports only deal. i was offered €26.50 for the next 3 months to stay. I refused, but am looking around for the €19 again.

• I wouldnt pay full price as IMO i think its pretty bad with the new releases (obvs covid and filiming etc), but for €5 a month if anyone is looking for cinema membership €10 for two months voucher code AANOWDTALB6Y

• Glenbhoy wrote: »
    I just cancelled a 3 month €19 a month, sports only deal. i was offered €26.50 for the next 3 months to stay. I refused, but am looking around for the €19 again.

SPMUNOWQAXWD
    1 month 15euro for sports

• mel123 wrote: »
    I wouldnt pay full price as IMO i think its pretty bad with the new releases (obvs covid and filiming etc), but for €5 a month if anyone is looking for cinema membership €10 for two months voucher code AANOWDTALB6Y

"Sorry - that voucher code's been cancelled and is no longer valid."

• Got an email, 2 months of Entertainment for a tenner. Weirdly, it says it expires 31 March! But might be useful for some if it works.

NOWYHONWIN2

• feargantae wrote: »
    Got an email, 2 months of Entertainment for a tenner. Weirdly, it says it expires 31 March! But might be useful for some if it works.

NOWYHONWIN2

Comes up as already used for me, if anyone has entertainment codes I’m always looking for getting it cheaper - have had 4 months so far this year at €5 rate

• xebec wrote: »
    Comes up as already used for me, if anyone has entertainment codes I’m always looking for getting it cheaper - have had 4 months so far this year at €5 rate

If you don't have one NOW TV Stick is extremely useful, currently going for 20 quid and 2 months entertainment with it. Can access all the players too with it RTE, Virgin Media, All4!

Only thing is if you don't want to use passes straight away but do want to use stick need to get onto them to cancel passes with stick and issue you new codes, well at least they did for us but I got a multi bundle stick. Maybe with just entertainment passes might stack to passes already on your account.

• Advertisement

• bugsyb4 wrote: »
    If you don't have one NOW TV Stick is extremely useful, currently going for 20 quid and 2 months entertainment with it. Can access all the players too with it RTE, Virgin Media, All4!

Only thing is if you don't want to use passes straight away but do want to use stick need to get onto them to cancel passes with stick and issue you new codes, well at least they did for us but I got a multi bundle stick. Maybe with just entertainment passes might stack to passes already on your account.

Bit off topic but does the RTE Player have ads on the Now TV Stick?

Advertisement