Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Kirsty Sommes
    death is revealed soon from my understanding. I always felt they had potential for a brief return.
    Who???

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 85,135 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kirsty Sommes
    death is revealed soon from my understanding. I always felt they had potential for a brief return.

Her death might make Tyrone come to his senses and concentrate on Ruby, I was hoping she would return

I love the Carla and Roy scenes, he is more a father to her than Johnny and she or Abi should get through to Nina hopefully, how is Nina going about without money

Summer is diagnosed with diabetes type 1

• Registered Users Posts: 35,699 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The state of Tyrone, a complete gob****e idiot

How come Alina has so much money?

Probably doing OnlyFans on the side:p. That would actually be a good story line in Corrie or Emmerdale

Aline and Tyrone brainstorming to raise funds start an OF's account .

Tyrone%2Bchest.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭Sparko

The state of Tyrone, a complete gob****e idiot

How come Alina has so much money?

The little giggle she does after every line is getting on my wick.

In relation to her spending, apparently she is
    going to buy him a motorbike next. The factory job must be paying well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,213 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Who???
    Ruby's mother the cop that used beat up Tyrone

Sparko wrote: »
    The little giggle she does after every line is getting on my wick.

In relation to her spending, apparently she is
    going to buy him a motorbike next. The factory job must be paying well.

Alina is like a completely different character from the trafficking sex worker slave and Seb's girlfriend

I could understand a change if it were for someone like Ryan or Adam but sex mad lust money spending for Tyrone is mind boggling

Anyways Sharon returns for Harvey's trial on the good side

Alina is like a completely different character from the trafficking sex worker slave and Seb's girlfriend

I could understand a change if it were for someone like Ryan or Adam but sex mad lust money spending for Tyrone is mind boggling

Anyways Sharon returns for Harvey's trial on the good side

Let’s hope that she brings her laser with her. Put some life into some wooden actors.

Let’s hope that she brings her laser with her. Put some life into some wooden actors.

Has she a laser and a taser :p great carnage on the cobbles

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Tyrone%2Bchest.gif
    Ty has lost th run of himself :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I thought she was just working in the beauticians for them. I dunno how many times I wondered why they hadn't plonked her into the sex scene. Were we meant to assume that?

Alina Pop is a telesales agent at Underworld, who initially came to the country as a victim of human trafficking.
    Living in squalid conditions after having been transported to the UK from her home city of Brasov, Romania by a human trafficking ring, Alina began a friendship with handyman Seb Franklin in 2019. With the assistance of Seb, and undercover police informant Jan Lozinski, the trafficking was exposed and Alina was rehabilitated by the Salvation Army. The following year Alina returned to the street to find that Seb had moved on from their brewing relationship with Emma Brooker, and Alina was invited to move into the pair's flat after securing a job at Underworld.

https://coronationstreet.fandom.com/wiki/Alina_Pop

Tyrone%2Bchest.gif

What did you look up to find that?! Lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭phormium

That banana Summer took with her was only fit for banana bread!

Ann22 wrote: »

Not sure actually, it was a lucky dip find. :P

Ann22 wrote: »
    'Tyrone Strips' He was looking for a Tyrone GAA jersey ;):pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

phormium wrote: »
    That banana Summer took with her was only fit for banana bread!

Same with the banana Roy offered Nina in the following scene, a manky brown spotty yoke.

Question for the room: anyone think they should have used the factory collapse as an opportunity to just make a whole new setting. The machines, and therefore the machinists, aren't in the set anymore, and whereas before you had loads of machinist characters like Karen, Janice, Beth, Izzy, Sinead, Hayley, Sally, Sean, etc, now all those characters are either gone or are better served in other settings. The phone sales team is just a dumping ground for the spare characters until something better comes along, like Michael, Alina, Toyah, Nina, Todd etc while Kirk has the best bloody job security on the whole street.

Also with every client getting yelled at, insulted, given the run around or kept waiting or stood up for meetings whenever they interact with the place, combined with the revolving door ownership and constant shutdowns and corpse discoveries its a marvel they have any goodwill in the industry whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Tyrone%2Bchest.gif

Dear God make it stop:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Is it just me or does Sarah keep telling Carla she's not wanted in the factory anymore and yet she's still there

• Registered Users Posts: 40,816 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Jikashi wrote: »
    Same with the banana Roy offered Nina in the following scene, a manky brown spotty yoke.

Question for the room: anyone think they should have used the factory collapse as an opportunity to just make a whole new setting. The machines, and therefore the machinists, aren't in the set anymore, and whereas before you had loads of machinist characters like Karen, Janice, Beth, Izzy, Sinead, Hayley, Sally, Sean, etc, now all those characters are either gone or are better served in other settings. The phone sales team is just a dumping ground for the spare characters until something better comes along, like Michael, Alina, Toyah, Nina, Todd etc while Kirk has the best bloody job security on the whole street.

Also with every client getting yelled at, insulted, given the run around or kept waiting or stood up for meetings whenever they interact with the place, combined with the revolving door ownership and constant shutdowns and corpse discoveries its a marvel they have any goodwill in the industry whatsoever.

They cant have groups of machinists together in a scene because of Covid!!!!

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    Dear God make it stop:eek::eek::eek:

He's got all the moves, rips open his top, and then does the Chicken dance :P

I was sure Nina or Abi were going to thump Corey with his award, well done Roy getting him arrested

So if you think Harvey was orchestrating witness intimidation from his cell might it not be an idea to search him and his cell for maybe a mobile phone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

The Dr didn’t even suggest Summer should have a blood test to check for any physical ailment that may show up. That was odd.

The Dr didn’t even suggest Summer should have a blood test to check for any physical ailment that may show up. That was odd.

Yeah after saying it could be physical too!
    The Harvey "gang" story involving Sharon is stupid. If it was a real gang..surely he has others to be ringing? It's nearly as silly as big bad boybandy open mouthed gum chewing Calum...but At least Harveh looks and acts the part.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Ann22 wrote:
    How long were Seb and Nina together?

About two days I would say.

bobbyss wrote: »
    About two days I would say.

Abi: I know how you feel.
    Nina: No you don't.
    Abi: I lost my son(?!)
    Nina: you weren't there (I don't think anyway 'cos I actually can't remember any of it)
    Feck sake Nina, you barely knew him. Get a grip on yourself.

The whole Nina and Seb storyline came in with a bang but it is going out with a whimper.

The whole Nina and Seb storyline came in with a bang but it is going out with a whimper.

The lad playing Corey is brilliant.

• Advertisement

The lad playing Corey is brilliant.
    Good as in you hate the smarmy git, you mean? ;)
    Was Corey played by a different actor when he was going out with Asha first or am I inagining things :confused:

Advertisement