Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,723 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Shazz E Coyote was so ott and funny. We need another pantomine villin like her. I hope they bring her back seeking revenge on Jenny and Sam- blowing up the Rovers with a bazooka or something :pac:

Shouting 'aaaaave it!' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

bobbyss wrote: »
    Sarah's conversation with Carla about Adam's not donating is the kind of conversation that would end a relationship. Cutting remarks. Home truths. There's no coming back from that. Yet in Corrie they'll be best buddies again in five minutes.

I thought Sarah was dead right.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,559 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Why were all those episodes put on after the watershed, nothing shocking(except the tazer)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Why were all those episodes put on after the watershed, nothing shocking(except the tazer)

People are easily offended thesedays....probably the Corey/drugging incident...:rolleyes:

I thought Sarah was dead right.

I thought so, too. Adam and Daniel are both young men with commitments. It’s too big a risk for them, especially Daniel to take. Remember, other organ donors ended up dead. Samir and Aidan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I thought so, too. Adam and Daniel are both young men with commitments. It’s too big a risk for them, especially Daniel to take. Remember, other organ donors ended up dead. Samir and Aidan.

Well neither Samir or Aiden died due to being organ donors, just unfortunate coincidence,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,723 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Why were all those episodes put on after the watershed,

that masked dancer crap was on every night this week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

I can never get over the woman in Corrie telling the men to “sling yer hook” and the men just accepting it. First Tyrone, no Fizz how about me and my daughter stay in my house which you have no claim over and you and your demon spawn fire starter head back to Wolverhampton or wherever ye were.

Then Johnny, Jenny tells him to get out despite him having bought the pub and her having contributed next to nothing except the ability to drop her knickers.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I can never get over the woman in Corrie telling the men to “sling yer hook” and the men just accepting it. First Tyrone, no Fizz how about me and my daughter stay in my house which you have no claim over and you and your demon spawn fire starter head back to Wolverhampton or wherever ye were.
    Then Johnny, Jenny tells him to get out despite him having bought the pub and her having contributed next to nothing except the ability to drop her knickers.

Did Johnny sign over the pub and b&b to Jenny before going to prison, is she landlady licencee?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Johnny sign over the pub and b&b to Jenny before going to prison, is she landlady licencee?

I think he would have lost his licence on his conviction, so he should have.

• Advertisement

I thought Johnny had already moved out?

And that Evelyn was found out as not being injured?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

When Jenny said Johnny and her were finito I was expecting Daisy to excuse herself, run outside and start doing somersaults down the street while singing 'oh happy day'. :pac:

We have honest brain injury Shona back

• Registered Users Posts: 23,204 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Alina gets Fiz a job and naturally Fiz is screaming the odds in return.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Sarah: Hey Fizz, you want to make extra money doing a job you enjoy, using your skills, with people you like, with extremely flexible hours, in a place that you can see from your front door, at a time when any new jobs are incredibly difficult to get?

Fizz: What an excellent job offer that has landed in my lap through no effort on my part :)

Sarah: Oh by the way I genuinely hadn't even considered you until Alina opted to do something decent"

Fiz: :mad: REEEE, tHaT SelFish bEtCh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Aboy Daniel! I've done this myself many a time. :rolleyes:

E3T1iARXIAIW-x0?format=jpg&name=small

Is Corey charged with Seb's murder but out on bail?

Yeah..he does a lot of charity work but he doesnt like to talk about it.......EVER...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭prunudo

Yes, I believe they're teeing it up that if you have money you are privileged and can pay your way around the law with fancy lawyers unlikely Kelly who is a foster child and from a broken family.

It seems like the SubAqua unit looked around for about 10 minutes and found nothing...good job no-one was murdered.....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Flirty/Horny Alina still creepy as fúck.

Shes a totally stunning girl so shouldn't be hard to make her seductive but it seems she has been told to act like an excited 7 year old to be "sexy"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,914 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

pjohnson wrote: »

Shes a totally stunning girl so shouldn't be hard to make her seductive but it seems she has been told to act like an excited 7 year old to be "sexy"

Yeah,she’s absolutely stunning,but the whole thing comes across like an underage girl seducing a craythur…..just seems ….off….

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Yeah,she’s absolutely stunning,but the whole thing comes across like an underage girl seducing a craythur…..just seems ….off….

Incredibly creepy. Like the chalk/cheese comparison is obvious from just looking at the pair. No need to make Alina act over a decade younger than she is.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Ruby isn't even Fizz's!!!

Bring back Sharon

Ruby isn't even Fizz's!!!

The house isnt hers either but thats not stopping her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

Why have they turned Alina into a total airhead? With the hideous massive photo, and trying to be sexy about a bath bomb when Tyrone is worried he's going to lose his kids?! She's not a great actor either, doesn't deliver her lines naturally.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Shelga wrote: »
    Why have they turned Alina into a total airhead? With the hideous massive photo, and trying to be sexy about a bath bomb when Tyrone is worried he's going to lose his kids?! She's not a great actor either, doesn't deliver her lines naturally.
    Her and Ty are being turned into a pair of unlikeable dum-dums by the writers. Remember the daft go-nowhere storyline they had about the coffee machine and buying new coffee cups?

They seem to be getting loads of stupid sub-plots like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

pjohnson wrote: »

So is Bernie, horny and creepy

Advertisement