Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Is Nina just going to quit her gothic ways?
    Does that not mean that she is letting Corey and his mob of bullies win? Remember when she was telling Seb how important it was to her to be a goth, and she ditches it just like that :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Why was smell the fart lying on the ground passed out? He wasn't shot. He hadn't a mark on him and he didn't have a hair out of place.

Why was smell the fart lying on the ground passed out? He wasn't shot. He hadn't a mark on him and he didn't have a hair out of place.

The shots were only warning ones. They ducked. Pity.

The hole lot of it, fella. Dire acting, apart from Roy.
    Roy is the new elder-statesman of Corro now. I don't think Ken Barlow is coming back.

The shots were only warning ones. They ducked. Pity.

But what knocked him out.. He lay motionless for a while. Did he smack his head?

Then he heads back home for tea. He wasn't ushered off in a police car. No police in the apartment. I had more attention paid to me after my covid vaccination.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How could Summer afford dinner at The Bistro, does she work?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How could Summer afford dinner at The Bistro, does she work?
    I think she had a voucher for a meal deal or something like that.
    Who owns-runs the bistro now?

I think she had a voucher for a meal deal or something like that.
    Who owns-runs the bistro now?

Debbie owns it with Emma's new fella running it working there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭Sparko

Excellent socially distanced arrest tonight! Good thing Sharon was so compliant.

Sparko wrote: »
    Excellent socially distanced arrest tonight! Good thing Sharon was so compliant.
    Ha! Yes that was total BS. If you arrest somebody you have to handcuff them before they go in the car, it is protocol.
    How do they know she doesn't still have her taser on her.
    I was secretly hoping she would pull it out tonight and give Jennie a few more volts as parting gift :D

• Advertisement

Ha! Yes that was total BS. If you arrest somebody you have to handcuff them before they go in the car, it is protocol.
    How do they know she doesn't still have her taser on her.
    I was secretly hoping she would pull it out tonight and give Jennie a few more volts as parting gift :D

'Ave it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Just caught up..Billy was getting on my nerves there.. Summer is practically an adult. What possible good was it going to do for her if he put his relationship with Todd on hold?
    What was Summer on about the other night anyway about it being all around the school about her going to the doc for a check up?? It must be a very boring school!
    I was frustrated at their delay in having her bloods done and Shona appearing like that! Feck sake it was so predictable! I'm really liking Todd in it. He's slotted in nicely and I think I prefer him now to ex Todd.
    Poor Summer actually, horrible to get a diagnosis like that at that age. They really have her behaving like a 10yr old. I was an innocent eejit at that age but it's so unlike the english soap youngsters to be so childlike. I see Aadi has a wee thing developing there for her. I like him, he's a nice lad.
    Not enjoying Sean's storyline at all. Daisy is a cow for roping the ex homeless girl into the scam and Sean should've made sure it didn't happen...he was telling her all he could spare was £50. Feck sake..I'm sick and tired of his constant complaints about having no money. What is he doing with it?? ..him with 5 or 6 jobs on the go at a time.
    Gail turning her back on Nick was a bit uncalled for... She's so controlling.. I think she's jealous of any woman he's with. When Natasha appeared back in it she was horrible to her, convinced she wanted to snare Nick again. In saying that, he must love Leanne an awful lot with all he put up with so far. She can be such a shrew.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I know the whole covid thing has almost disappeared in soapland but surely wearing a mask in a hospital would be compulsory.

Yeah Sean is a pain...i'd say even the LGBTQ+ community are embarrassed by him....
    I never got the whole Emma/Tracy bistro scenes...seemed like a whole waste of make-up......:confused:

Sean has turned into Keith Lemon lately. And his one-liners sometimes are like something you would have heard off Danny La Rue or Dick Emery. :rolleyes:

Tracey stop being an interfering cow and let Emma ask the lad out. I bet he will hook up with someone else in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

Oh FFS :rolleyes: This storyline is covering every soap cliche in the book.

Sean has turned into Keith Lemon lately. And his one-liners sometimes are like something you would have heard off Danny La Rue or Dick Emery. :rolleyes:

Tracey stop being an interfering cow and let Emma ask the lad out. I bet he will hook up with someone else in the meantime.

Yeah....Tracy.......:P

I forgot Sean had the Merc. When he is getting insurance, I wonder what he puts into the box for mileage.

I forgot Sean had the Merc. When he is getting insurance, I wonder what he puts into the box for mileage.

Who paid for booking the Bistro for 2 hours (?) for him and 3 "potential" clients..:rolleyes:.

Dev or the machine in the Rovers must be selling some very dodgy rubber johnnys, the amount of unplanned pregnancies on the Street is ludicrous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Billy is always pushing his partner away when something comes up he did it with Paul all the time it doesn't make sense, it's like I can't deal with Summer and his relationship at the same time. Sharon hadn't a hair out of place on her head when sitting wiping her nose with Rita. I don't get the scenes between Emma and Tracy at all

casio4 wrote: »
    Billy is always pushing his partner away when something comes up he did it with Paul all the time it doesn't make sense, it's like I can't deal with Summer and his relationship at the same time. Sharon hadn't a hair out of place on her head when sitting wiping her nose with Rita. I don't get the scenes between Emma and Tracy at all

She probably took her wig off before the beating :pac:

It is not really fair that Todd banjaxed the relationship between Paul and Billy just so he could get back wirh the Rev. He never got caught out, which annoys me :mad:
    People hardly ever seem to get their comeuppance on Corro anymore (long term characters don't, I mean. Here today, gone tomorrow baddies like Bez and Shazz E Coyote do)

casio4 wrote: »

Yeah he does that. She's not an impressionable child ffs.
    I noticed that with Sharon.. all of a sudden her hair was smooth and perfectly styled.
    Yeah the lad isn't the type she'd need to play it cool with. 3 days is way too long to wait to reply to him, he'll think she's not interested..she'll awkwardly meet him a million times before that!

It is not really fair that Todd banjaxed the relationship between Paul and Billy just so he could get back wirh the Rev. He never got caught out, which annoys me :mad:
    People hardly ever seem to get their comeuppance on Corro anymore (long term characters don't, I mean. Here today, gone tomorrow baddies like Bez and Shazz E Coyote do)

That's true..Todd was never caught out after scheming to split Billy and Paul up. Although I do think it wouldn't have taken much for him to win Billy over...Poor Paul's days were numbered when Todd appeared back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

It annoys me too the way they seem to have forgotten that Todd schemed his way back into the Arch Deacon's life :mad: Are we supposed to believe that he is Mr Nice Guy and there are no repercussions for his nastiness.

jos28 wrote: »
    It annoys me too the way they seem to have forgotten that Todd schemed his way back into the Arch Deacon's life :mad: Are we supposed to believe that he is Mr Nice Guy and there are no repercussions for his nastiness.

Todd was always kind towards Summer but yes nasty Todd needs to be found out

Nice to see Eileen back, where was she when Seb died and was buried

Sean is so annoying

I reckon it'll all come out eventually but I hope Paul doesn't get back with Billy when it does.

Village Of The Damned was on last night. The hair on the girls had me thinking of a certain recently arrested taser-slinger :D

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.highonfilms.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F09%2Fvillage-screenshot-3.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭prunudo

I'm nearly sure I read that the actor who plays Todd was saying the storyline how he got back with Billy will come to a head later in the year.

• Advertisement

I thought it was noticable the other night when Billy mentioned the flat being burgled.....i'm sure Todd had a clenchy bum moment....

Advertisement