Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,441 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

casio4 wrote: »
    So is Bernie, horny and creepy

I find her funny, growing on me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭Sparko

pjohnson wrote: »
    Flirty/Horny Alina still creepy as fúck.

Shes a totally stunning girl so shouldn't be hard to make her seductive but it seems she has been told to act like an excited 7 year old to be "sexy"

They're making me nauseous.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bring back Sharon
    It would be great if she took over Arvey's criminal enterprise and became the big boss. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I find her funny, growing on me

At last someone agrees with me..yeah she's got great comic timing.
    I'm struggling to endure Alina with her incessant 7yr old style giggling...it's driving me barmy. They're trying to make her into some kind of Lolita but she's way overdoing it. She is overacting and Tyrone responding enthusiastically is making him seem like a paedophile!

Why did Jenny go from pleading undying love for Johnny to not wanting a reconciliation? Soaps do this all the time... estranged couples take turns in wanting to get back together. Peetah and Carla led us a merry dance with their to-ing and fro-ing for months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Ann22 wrote: »
    Why did Jenny go from pleading undying love for Johnny to not wanting a reconciliation? Soaps do this all the time... estranged couples take turns in wanting to get back together. Peetah and Carla led us a merry dance with their to-ing and fro-ing for months.

If Fizz and Ty get back together "for the kids" that will be a complete pi$$take....I think the words Dev's son was looking for about Bernie was "rough out"......:P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,318 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

196738323_10157837909521560_6330178326357848321_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ca434c&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=xLMR9FNAUWwAX_QKK5h&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub3-2.fna&tp=14&oh=cd00350fa7eb0b3933183171a0d409a5&oe=60E80519

196738323_10157837909521560_6330178326357848321_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ca434c&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=xLMR9FNAUWwAX_QKK5h&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub3-2.fna&tp=14&oh=cd00350fa7eb0b3933183171a0d409a5&oe=60E80519

Double check your freesat boxes to make sure they record lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I haven't seen this in so long. I usually give a bit of wide berth when the long evenings come.
    Anyone give me a bit of a synopsis?
    I know Seb died, know Corey was accused. I know the gangsters lured Nick back through Sam and I saw Nick been threatened in the black cab.
    What have I missed since??

To thine own self be true

I haven't seen this in so long. I usually give a bit of wide berth when the long evenings come.
    Anyone give me a bit of a synopsis?
    I know Seb died, know Corey was accused. I know the gangsters lured Nick back through Sam and I saw Nick been threatened in the black cab.
    What have I missed since??

Devander getting jiggy with Bernie.

And Petah getting a new liver.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Each week's episodes will drop on the ITV Hub every Monday during the Euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Anyone give me a bit of a synopsis?<snip>
    Sharon tasered Jenny. There will be nothing better than this on TV this year.

ave it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Watching Have I Got News For You last night and they played this as the best scene ever in Coronation Street!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Are Leanne and co still in hiding?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Are Leanne and co still in hiding?

Sharon,Sharon......not telling you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Fizz: Alina's and active danger to the girls...they aren't safe with her around...Tyrone you're pathetic you know that...I won't let you see those girls...you walked out on your daughters lives (as opposed to just Fizzs life)....

Tyrone: But Ruby's my daughter...

Evelyn: What a spiteful thing to say Tyrone, ooh how horrible, worse than hitler, etc

Also I guess that joint current account that Fizz was whinging didn't have enough cash for a trip to a petting zoo now magically had enough money withdrawn to indicate the hiring of a solicitor???

There's a character assassination occurring in the writers room for Alina and Tyrone, with scenes written to communicate to the audience that we should be actively rooting against them and wanting Tyrone to fall back in love with Fizz and realise he's made a horrible mistake after genuinely not being happy in his relationship and going through the motions for his kids stability.

Finally I thought that picture was pretty good as a goofy couples photo, but for social media or small on a shelf, not six foot tall looming over the breakfast table.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭Alice1

Tyrone owns the house and Ruby is his daughter. So maybe Fizz and the demon child of John Stape should move out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Suki123

I don't want to be mean but Gemma's makeup is awful in some scenes. The heavily made up face and white neck.

I shouldn't be criticising anyone though. A few weeks ago I was sitting the car chatting with my friend. Whatever way I turned my head and Whatever way the sun was shining, he turned to me and said "oh my god I can see your "moustache"! I wasn't that upset. My colleagues said it wasn't noticeable but when I went to the salon the lady said "I hope you gave him a thump".

The actor who plays Kevin looks a bit red faced as well.

Nina has gone into the alley of death :eek:
    Why couldn't the two drips just have a drink with her? The more they drink the less there is left for Nina.

• Advertisement

I don't remember Alina being into clubbing with Seb, what age is Tyrone?

Why is Tyrone so baffled at how Fizz is reacting??? He has this "she started it" attitude. Its easy for him to behave rationally because he's not been dumped. Surely he can see how devastating it must be for her seeing him running around the street after that giggling little hussy like Benny Hill...
    Did Nina leave the vodka behind in Billy's flat? If not, why did the other two let her go without telling Roy? She hardly finished it and started on the wine did she? ..and who sold her the wine anyway and her already pissed??
    Poor Bernie, Dev's a dick. He has notions of himself and he hasn't exactly been beating the women off lately.

Why is Tyrone so baffled at how Fizz is reacting??? He has this "she started it" attitude. Its easy for him to behave rationally because he's not been dumped. Surely he can see how devastating it must be for her seeing him running around the street after that giggling little hussy like Benny Hill...
    Did Nina leave the vodka behind in Billy's flat? If not, why did the other two let her go without telling Roy? She hardly finished it and started on the wine did she? ..and who sold her the wine anyway and her already pissed??
    Poor Bernie, Dev's a dick. He has notions of himself and he hasn't exactly been beating the women off lately.
    Yes I think Nina left the voddy behind. The wine was in an off licence-looking bag so probably not from Dev's.
    Asha and thingy came across as really useless friends in that scene. Nina cut her hand and Asha says Roy knows first-aid you should go home and get tha looked at. And her half cut ptp:o...how about you go and get Roy for her or else bring her home you silly cow.

Then when Nina left to get more drink, she was obviously distressed and very possibly a danger to herself and the two girls don't even bother to ring Roy and tell him :mad: Your wan just kept harping on about her poxy english test in the morning :rolleyes:
    They are sh1t friends , give em the elbow Nina.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Carla and nina go for a chat in the cafe nina works and lives in. Surely this would be a handy scene for Costa rather than waving empty cups around the place.

How long were Seb and Nina together? It didn't seem to be all that long. She didn't take her father's death as bad as this. Perhaps it's just a build up of grief with losing her parents too.
    What possessed Asha to post her personal pictures online?..Pure unadulterated madness! Doesn't she know the girl at all..
    Summer shouldn't be feeling guilty for leaving the scene that day. Asha was there too.. I take it's not the A levels she's doing? They wouldn't have had the chance to check her paper that quickly. It took Billy half an hour of stuttering to get the words out to ask her about it. He'd give you anxiety looking at him.
    I always get the feeling Carla cares much more about Roy than he does her..Like if she didn't pop in to see him I don't think he'd give her a 2nd thought. My imagination maybe? Remember a while back he turned his back on her I forget what she did but I don't think things have been the same since.
    I felt sorry for Bernie. She's very good to forgive Dev...I'd politely thank him for the apology but tell him to keep his flowers.
    Why was Daisy's 'night' out in the Bistro ruined 'cos she had to take Nina home..a 2 minute walk away?? The middle of the day too.
    I'm thoroughly enjoying Evelyn's scenes with Tyrone and Alina. In fact I love every scene she's in. She's deadly.

The state of Tyrone, a complete gob****e idiot

How come Alina has so much money?

Alice1 wrote: »
    Tyrone owns the house and Ruby is his daughter. So maybe Fizz and the demon child of John Stape should move out.
    How far would he have let Fizz push him before he say's 'that's it, yer outta here!'?
    You think when she was trying to get him arrested and screamed at him 'you're never seeing those girls again!' he would have told her to pack your stuff and sling your hook.
    They aren't married like, Fizz has absolutely zero claim to HIS daughter :rolleyes:

How long were Seb and Nina together? It didn't seem to be all that long. She didn't take her father's death as bad as this. Perhaps it's just a build up of grief with losing her parents too.
    What possessed Asha to post her personal pictures online?..Pure unadulterated madness! Doesn't she know the girl at all..
    Summer shouldn't be feeling guilty for leaving the scene that day. Asha was there too.. I take it's not the A levels she's doing? They wouldn't have had the chance to check her paper that quickly. It took Billy half an hour of stuttering to get the words out to ask her about it. He'd give you anxiety looking at him.
    I always get the feeling Carla cares much more about Roy than he does her..Like if she didn't pop in to see him I don't think he'd give her a 2nd thought. My imagination maybe? Remember a while back he turned his back on her I forget what she did but I don't think things have been the same since.
    I felt sorry for Bernie. She's very good to forgive Dev...I'd politely thank him for the apology but tell him to keep his flowers.
    Why was Daisy's 'night' out in the Bistro ruined 'cos she had to take Nina home..a 2 minute walk away?? The middle of the day too.
    I'm thoroughly enjoying Evelyn's scenes with Tyrone and Alina. In fact I love every scene she's in. She's deadly.

It was the orals Summer did.

Agree re Evelyn. Brilliant actress.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

No legal expert but would putting all that stuff on instagram affect the case somehow....??
    Dev at his acting best with the wine incident..sad....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,318 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Kirsty Sommes
    death is revealed soon from my understanding. I always felt they had potential for a brief return.

Advertisement