Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 donny73

My location: D16, South Dublin
    Text: 28th May
    1st Jab: Tue 1st June
    Type: Pfizer
    Venue: Citiwest

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

HeyV wrote: »
    Friend is 46.
    Registered on Saturday morning.
    Appointment text came this evening.
    This Tuesday, 1st June.
    Moderna.
    Galway Racecourse Ballybritt.

Meant to add...
    I live in the same town, registered same day at roughly same time, same age... as in 46.
    I haven’t heard anything yet...
    My friend is about 6 months older than me - do they break down the ages to actual month you were born?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭forestgirl

You will be asked re consent etc on the day.
    I don't think the portal enables answering online.

I answered mine online

Well I spent a bit of time wondering if I should click on the consent button 🀔 😅 and if I did would it wreck my vaccination appointment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Signed up last Wednesday week just got text to come in next Tuesday morning to Mallow local vaccine center, 47yo getting the pfizer jab

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭newirishman

Got confirmation today for 1st appointment on Sunday May 30
    Centre: Helix, DCU
    Vaccine: Pfizer/BioNTech

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭dakar

Registered 22/5
    Text 27/5
    Vacc 1/6
    Pfizer
    Carrick on Shannon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Limerick
    Appt message tonight at 9:30
    Appt, Monday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 2 susan dear

has anybody here got an appointment in Tullamore Court Hotel? 49-45 age group.Thanks…

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Strawberry HillBilly

susan dear wrote: »
    has anybody here got an appointment in Tullamore Court Hotel? 49-45 age group.Thanks…

47, registered 21 May, No appointment for (expecting) Tullamore received yet. I know of 2 colleagues, 50 & 51, got their jab there on Tuesday and Thursday of this week, so maybe this MVC is running a few days behind the bigger city ones. Also possible that there could be a lot of HCWs due now which could slow 49-45 down a little (pure conjecture on this bit)

Update :
    Registered 21/5
    Text just now ...29/5
    Vacc 1/6
    Moderna
    Tullamore

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

My mrs did, texted NEW to the text message appointment, hasn’t heard anything yet

She was due Janssen on May 21, she requested NEW on May 19 so 8/9 days ago

So just to update this

She still hadn’t heard anything so reregistered using a different pps number on Thursday ( her pps number was changed for some reason about 14 years ago ) this time she used the pps number on the card she uses for the children’s allowance, appointment text came through last night, Moderna, Limerick MVC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭kaltz

Aged 50. Like others here, I rang the helpline as I was waiting a little over 2 weeks. Told me they couldn’t do anything. Text arrived an hour later for Monday in Mullingar. J&J.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

forestgirl wrote: »
    I answered mine online

Well I spent a bit of time wondering if I should click on the consent button �� �� and if I did would it wreck my vaccination appointment

I answered the consent stuff online, but they still asked me it all at the appointment. In fact, they didn’t have my GP information at all even though I entered it, and had to go looking it up on the day.

It’s telling that even though they have the consent stuff in the portal, they don’t actually send you a link or directions to complete it. I stumbled upon it accidentally. Seems like they built the functionality but aren’t really using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

48 South dub
    Registered a week ago
    Text yesterday
    Appointment next Tues
    Pfzier

• Registered Users Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

ShineOn7 wrote: »
    Is the consent form on the day fairly long? Or just a minute of pen ticks and a signature?

Cheers

Sorry, only seeing this now - I was comatose (in a good way) since 9pm last night.

Yeah, the questions are fairly boilerplate and just take a minute - 'previously had anaphylactic reaction?', 'on blooding thinning meds?', 'had Covid in last month?', 'any Covid symptons?', 'received a Covid vaccine that they aren't aware of?'.
    Think that was all. I just answered verbally, nothing to sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭sideshowbob321

Are they sending out confirmation of appointments over the weekends ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Baybay

I got my notification text on a Sunday afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 5,855 ✭✭✭trellheim

Age 52 text 3 days ago 1st shot Pfizer today in Croke Park

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

Doesn't look like there are too many notifications being sent out today so far...

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Text: May 28th
    Centre: Helix, DCU on Monday 31st
    Vaccine: Janssen

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Spacecowboy30

Age 48

Registered on portal on 20th May

during the week the portal showed that I would be getting Pfizer

No appointment yet but Pfizer has now been removed from my information page in the portal
    I am in the Midlands so expecting to go to Portlaoise

Has this happened to anyone else here? Anyone know what it means?
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Im youngest of current group, registered on the 21st, got appointment today for Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

lmimmfn wrote: »
    Im youngest of current group, registered on the 21st, got appointment today for Wednesday

Where?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

For those still waiting in Louth and Meath it looks there will be another vaccination centre in Drogheda. No details yet on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Where?
    Athlone, and Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Cb12345

Possibly wrong thread, but for those that registered 'ages ago' and recieved pfizer vaccine. Did you/will you get 2nd dose exactly 4 weeks after 1st or are there variations?

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭puzl

Text: May 29th
    Centre: City Hall on Tuesday 1st
    Vaccine: Pfizer/Biontech

its mostly Pfizer/Biontech it seems, which is good. Thats what I want, and is speedier.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭freddie1970

50 got appointment for tues 1st ..Janssen

• Registered Users Posts: 7,770 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Cb12345 wrote: »
    Possibly wrong thread, but for those that registered 'ages ago' and recieved pfizer vaccine. Did you/will you get 2nd dose exactly 4 weeks after 1st or are there variations?

28 days according to nurse that jabbed me. 21 left from today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

is_that_so wrote: »
    For those still waiting in Louth and Meath it looks there will be another vaccination centre in Drogheda. No details yet on it.

I'm in drogheda and I'm being sent to the Helix for mine.

Advertisement