Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Magnetic Vaccine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,415 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

pjohnson wrote: »
    Is "Brigtheon" the new place for videos too insane to make it to "Bitchute"?

Yeah a lot of "must watch please share" videos before they're taken down

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Or has a bank account.

Or a Tesco clubcard

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

He's certainly doing a sterling job though!

not sure about covid vaccine probably top secret for obvious reasons but it wouldn't be far off ....

Metallic nanoparticles (MeNPs), particularly those containing gold and iron oxides, are widely used in medicine for diagnosis and therapy and have been used as carriers for drugs and vaccines. Several strategies have included MeNPs as vaccine platforms, involving MeNPs of different materials (including gold, iron oxide, and nickel); shapes (including spheres, cubes, rods, and disks); sizes (from 2 nm to over 200 nm); and types of coating [e.g., citrate, chitosan, dextran, or cetyltrimethylammonium bromide/4-styrenesulfonic acid-co-maleic acid (CTAB/PSS-MA)

Dr. Dave Hnida, the medical editor for CBS Denver, said he has seen a number of reported side effects from the COVID-19 vaccine, including people tasting metal.

Hnida — who recently spoke at a weekly live session for CBS Denver — said people reported tasting metal in their mouth within hours of getting vaccinated.

He described the side effects as “nickel mouth” or “metal mouth.”
    “People, literally within in a couple of minutes of getting their vaccine to a day or so after, just taste like they’ve got a lot of coins in their mouths, a really metallic taste.”

Hnida told CBS Denver this could impact how food and drinks taste. He said it’s likely caused by the immune system, which is reacting to the COVID-19 vaccine.

Indeed, patients across the country have reported the “metal mouth” side effect, according to NBC News.

John Howard, of Columbia, South Carolina, told NBC News that he suffered from “nickel mouth” — which he described as “like having nickels in your mouth” — within one day of getting his Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
    “It’s certainly not debilitating or anything like that,” he told NBC News. “But I do hope it goes away. I would like my coffee to taste normal.”

• Registered Users Posts: 6,150 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Dr. Dave Hnida, the medical editor for CBS Denver, said he has seen a number of reported side effects from the COVID-19 vaccine, including people tasting metal.

Hnida — who recently spoke at a weekly live session for CBS Denver — said people reported tasting metal in their mouth within hours of getting vaccinated.

“People, literally within in a couple of minutes of getting their vaccine to a day or so after, just taste like they’ve got a lot of coins in their mouths, a really metallic taste.”

Hnida told CBS Denver this could impact how food and drinks taste. He said it’s likely caused by the immune system, which is reacting to the COVID-19 vaccine.

Indeed, patients across the country have reported the “metal mouth” side effect, according to NBC News.

John Howard, of Columbia, South Carolina, told NBC News that he suffered from “nickel mouth” — which he described as “like having nickels in your mouth” — within one day of getting his Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
    “It’s certainly not debilitating or anything like that,” he told NBC News. “But I do hope it goes away. I would like my coffee to taste normal.”

I can afree with that one shortly after having that Astrazeneca vaccine I had a funny metallic taste in my mouth. I don't think it lasted more than about 4 hours and wasn't that pronounced but was a bit strange.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,395 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

not sure about covid vaccine probably top secret for obvious reasons but it wouldn't be far off ....

Metallic nanoparticles (MeNPs), particularly those containing gold and iron oxides, are widely used in medicine for diagnosis and therapy and have been used as carriers for drugs and vaccines. Several strategies have included MeNPs as vaccine platforms, involving MeNPs of different materials (including gold, iron oxide, and nickel); shapes (including spheres, cubes, rods, and disks); sizes (from 2 nm to over 200 nm); and types of coating [e.g., citrate, chitosan, dextran, or cetyltrimethylammonium bromide/4-styrenesulfonic acid-co-maleic acid (CTAB/PSS-MA)

You do know that gold is non ferrous right?

Has anyone (a concerned health worker maybe or a doctor) taken one of these vaccines and put it under a microscope and filmed these metallic objects to show the world?

aido79 wrote: »
    Pritt stick or similar would hold a magnet in place for long enough to make any of those videos and would come off very easily. Try it yourself if you don't believe me.

what about using a metal detector ...

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/metal-detector-used-on-injection-site_93cRFonEKx6Eope.html

• Registered Users Posts: 16,430 ✭✭✭✭banie01

You do know that gold is non ferrous right?

Has anyone (a concerned health worker maybe or a doctor) taken one of these vaccines and put it under a microscope and filmed these metallic objects to show the world?

Or even just stuck a magnet to a vial of vaccine?
    The lengths CTer's go to to fit some degree of "possible" to the actually outright ridiculous is amazing!

On the magnetic vaccine tho, I had my 1st shot on the 25/3. Have since had an MRI with my left arm still attached, aswell as trying desperately over the last few days to stick a variety of magnets to myself with zero success :(

It seems it's still only my personality that's magnetic despite AZ's best effort ;)

banie01 wrote: »
    Or even just stuck a magnet to a vial of vaccine?
    The lengths CTer's go to to fit some degree of "possible" to the actually outright ridiculous is amazing!

On the magnetic vaccine tho, I had my 1st shot on the 25/3. Have since had an MRI with my left arm still attached, aswell as trying desperately over the last few days to stick a variety of magnets to myself with zero success :(

It seems it's still only my personality that's magnetic despite AZ's best effort ;)

Maybe it's only the "special" people who get the magnetic super powers?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭CoBo55

I had a metallic taste in my mouth for a few days after the vaccine but it’s gone now. I don’t for one second believe I was injected with metal I just think it’s my immune system acting on the invader exactly like it’s supposed to do. It’s definitely better than that young girl on the telly a few weeks ago who got COVID and now everything tastes like sick, she can’t eat a thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,430 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Maybe it's only the "special" people who get the magnetic super powers?

But...
    My mother always told me I was :(

So that was a lie, what else have I been lied to about?
    That's the real conspiracy!
    The amagnetic properties of my vaccinated body!
    Have exposed the web of deceit and tissue of lies my world is built on!

Having my first jab on Friday, I will report in if I suddenly turn into Magneto or electrical equipment starts going haywire when i walk past it.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

Just how gullible are you? The guy looks as if he is trying to hold something between his arm and his chest, then at the end of the video he lifts his arm and seems to try to catch something falling out of his armpit.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You are convinced there is "something" in these vaccines, and you are lapping up any related conspiracy video

You do realise there are crank videos for everything right? flat-earth, secret reptile aliens ruling the world, "something" in my Covid vaccine..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The vaccines do not contain these.
    These would not result in the reaction you believe is happening.

You are still ignoring all the points being brought up.

Metallic nanoparticles (MeNPs), particularly those containing gold and iron oxides, are widely used in medicine for diagnosis and therapy and have been used as carriers for drugs and vaccines.

Right. So we have established that metals in vaccines are

A, normal

B, serve a logical non nutter inspired purpose and

C, do actually have a medical / health reason to be injected.

That's your own opening comment ****ed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

A number of videos has surfaced of people able to stick a Magnet on their arm's where they got the vaccine.

As magnets are only attracted to metal this indicates that there must be some sort of metalic substance in the vaccine.

So why would there be a metalic substance in the vaccine ?

there is no known medical benefit to having metalic substance in the body so it must be for other reasons

one theory going around is that its easier to track a person if they have lumps of metal floating around their bodies especially for the new 5G network currently being installed in cities and towns. Big brother could easily spy on you through walls if your light up with all these metalic substances.

Another theory is that your tagged and numbered with some sort of micro chip for the future digital id system and cashless society their building for the future .

Sorry, the madhouse is closed for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Having my first jab on Friday, I will report in if I suddenly turn into Magneto or electrical equipment starts going haywire when i walk past it.

I'm registered for my vaccine. Expecting a waaaay better 5g signal once I'm jabbed

aido79 wrote: »
    Just how gullible are you? The guy looks as if he is trying to hold something between his arm and his chest, then at the end of the video he lifts his arm and seems to try to catch something falling out of his armpit.

What about an emf reader .... EMF measurements are measurements of ambient (surrounding) electromagnetic fields that are performed using particular sensors or probes, such as EMF meters.

https://www.brighteon.com/3adf8c29-7c7d-4444-94e3-4bfb52b2cd8e

• Advertisement

No they can't:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

What about an emf reader .... EMF measurements are measurements of ambient (surrounding) electromagnetic fields that are performed using particular sensors or probes, such as EMF meters.

https://www.brighteon.com/3adf8c29-7c7d-4444-94e3-4bfb52b2cd8e

Once again I ask just how gullible are you?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/may/21/facebook-posts/no-getting-covid-19-vaccine-wont-expose-you-high-a/

If you don't believe this then do your own test. Get an emf reader and point it at a bucket of water and it will have the same result you see in that video. You can also see this effect if you the bucket of water beside a radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,516 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So tldr there is clickbait fear about the vaccine containing “metals:” spoiler warning most of the periodic table of elements is metals. That salt you season your food with? Full. Of. Metals.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: Any more link dumping across any of these threads and your posting privileges will be removed.

If you want to use links, use them to back up YOUR OWN POINTS

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

How many litres of this liquid metal do these nut balls think fits inside a syringe to be able to make your whole body attractive to a magnet? There also needs to be room i the syringe for the microchips too of course...........

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭endacl

2.5% of human body mass is metals.

The exception being Manowar. Only 2.5% of their combined body mass is not metal. \m/

manowar-20160905222955.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭ClosedAccountFuzzy

[sarcasm]

This will be so handy for holding my 5G iPhone 12 Pro Max when out jogging!

Can you get it done in each arm?

[/sarcasm]

(Tags added for the very gullible)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Just got my second jab, but can't seem to get anything to stick to my arm. Did they give me the wrong version?

The 5G signal is awesome though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

robinph wrote: »
    Just got my second jab, but can't seem to get anything to stick to my arm. Did they give me the wrong version?

The 5G signal is awesome though.

Maybe the government isn't interested in you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭granturismo

shapes (including spheres, cubes, rods, and disks); sizes (from 2 nm to over 200 nm); (CTAB/PSS-MA)

Millions of 200nm particles wont hold a magnet to skin.

You know someone who has received a vaccination, do your own research on them with some magnets.

Advertisement