Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnetic Vaccine

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

So presumably the entire vial is also magnetic? But no one thought to check and record it. That video was pretty unwatchable. A screen grab of a pc screen watching a whatsapp video through a curtain would have been better.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,564 ✭✭✭CoBo55

astrofool wrote: »
    Magic, the magic that allows them to have antennae smaller than physically possible is also the magic that allows them to fit into a syringe needle, and the magic that allows a piece of metal smaller than the bore of a needle to be big enough to attract a magnet.

But look, if you don't believe in magic, then there's nothing else I can do to convince you otherwise.

No no, it's a mystery don't ya know, a mystery.

• Registered Users Posts: 80,795 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn

mrcheez wrote: »
    One issue in that video is why don't we see the people testing the magnets on other parts of their arm, or on the same spot on the opposite arm?

Making sure to hold the arm in the same angle obviously, not more vertical

The other issue with the video is it looks like it was recorded with the reversing camera off a Dacia Sandero, terrible quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭quokula

If you’re concerned about this wait until you hear about multivitamins and all the iron and zinc they put into them. Hope you haven’t eaten any bananas recently either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

So after having the vaccine you can't fly because you'd set off the security scanners?

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭bb1234567

so why is the magnet only sticking to where the jab went in an not on the rest of the body ?

You should be asking yourself the same thing. If it was a 'magnetic' vaccine, the magenet would stick all over the body as the metal would coarse throughout the body.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Vaccinated30

Well I have gone through many many hoops to disprove conspiracy theories in the last year... Today I held a magnet to where I got my vaccine. The magnet fell and chopped the kitchen floor tile.
    Ive never felt so stupid in all my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭myfreespirit

A number of videos has surfaced of people able to stick a Magnet on their arm's where they got the vaccine.

As magnets are only attracted to metal this indicates that there must be some sort of metalic substance in the vaccine.

So why would there be a metalic substance in the vaccine ?

there is no known medical benefit to having metalic substance in the body so it must be for other reasons

one theory going around is that its easier to track a person if they have lumps of metal floating around their bodies especially for the new 5G network currently being installed in cities and towns. Big brother could easily spy on you through walls if your light up with all these metalic substances.

Another theory is that your tagged and numbered with some sort of micro chip for the future digital id system and cashless society their building for the future .

Rolling on the floor laughing at this!!!!!!!!
    Brilliant parody... I hope.

Otherwise it's "the invasion of the idiots" again

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Bicyclette

Looking forward to being able to use fridge magnets instead of tattoos for body art - much less hassle :D:D:D

(Sadly the first Moderna shot wasn't strong enough, but I have hope for June :p)

2658-2.jpg

If only I'd never had that vaccine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,303 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

I just stuck a magnet to my arm and I'm not vaccinated. Does that mean I'm some sort of freak?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,340 ✭✭✭✭banie01

2658-2.jpg

If only I'd never had that vaccine.

Dropped the hand on the Mrs last night and an inadvertent claw extension almost sliced the fanny off her ;) :pac:

Still between my improved 5g and WiFi speeds it's a risk she'll haveta learn to live with.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭blackbox

bb1234567 wrote: »
    You should be asking yourself the same thing. If it was a 'magnetic' vaccine, the magenet would stick all over the body as the metal would coarse throughout the body.

Not if the metallic particles are tiny submarines controlled via 5g.

There is always a logical explanation!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

The funniest part of all of this is that the people who believe in this think it's because the vaccine contains a microchip. Microchips are made from silicon which is diamagnetic meaning it will repel a magnet rather than attract it.

aido79 wrote: »
    The funniest part of all of this is that the people who believe in this think it's because the vaccine contains a microchip. Microchips are made from silicon which is diamagnetic meaning it will repel a magnet rather than attract it.

Which end of the magnet does it repel :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,303 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Which end of the magnet does it repel :D

Both, it lines up perpendicular to the field.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,214 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

good lord

that's so depressing

firstly that many people would be so pathetic as to each glue magnets to their arms (or worse; they are just sticky unwashed animals that anything would stick to)

secondly that there are others out there that believe such utterly puerile garbage

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-vaccine-idUSL2N2N41KA

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

lawred2 wrote: »
    good lord

that's so depressing

firstly that many people would be so pathetic as to each glue magnets to their arms (or worse; they are just sticky unwashed animals that anything would stick to)

secondly that there are others out there that believe such utterly puerile garbage

This is where we are at in the 21st century, and all spread by people thinking that everyone else are the sheeple that need to wake up.

lawred2 wrote: »
    good lord

that's so depressing

Certain people have always been this stupid.

But before the internet they had to rely on magazines, posters and ranting on street corners o try and spread their message.

Also the only reason alot of them are still alive is due to all of the medical advances they complain about.

There must be a huge cover up of people who have been vaccinated having their arms fly off, ripped from the shoulder when they get an MRI.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

guy claims devices are now trying to connect to him through blue tooth after taking the vaccine ....

https://www.brighteon.com/d38ec791-e96b-42d2-8f9a-883bef58fb12

• Registered Users Posts: 8,564 ✭✭✭CoBo55

Doesn’t work with Pfizer, damn...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,223 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

guy claims devices are now trying to connect to him through blue tooth after taking the vaccine ....
    Yes. Crazy people claim crazy things.

Why are you ignoring all of the points that have been brought up in this thread?

Do you not realise that no one here, not even other conspiracy theorists are convinced by the really really silly claim?

Honestly, you're kind of embarrassing them.
    Half probably think you're a paid government agent who's sent to make them look ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,348 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

King Mob wrote: »
    Yes. Crazy people claim crazy things.

Why are you ignoring all of the points that have been brought up in this thread?

Do you not realise that no one here, not even other conspiracy theorists are convinced by the really really silly claim?

Honestly, you're kind of embarrassing them.
    Half probably think you're a paid government agent who's sent to make them look ridiculous.

He's certainly doing a sterling job though!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,703 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

"Person with really strong belief makes up stuff to validate that belief"

Bigfoot watchers, Ghost hunters, UFO spotters, you'll notice the same pattern.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    How does "lump of metal" fit down a tiny syringe needle?

If it's "floating around the body" why do magnets stick to just one part of the body?

Think.

because it takes time to go around the body like this bloke...

https://www.brighteon.com/e1cd6393-3cf1-419f-b9a4-3780c2a4cbfa

• Registered Users Posts: 25,348 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

because it takes time to go around the body like this bloke...

https://www.brighteon.com/e1cd6393-3cf1-419f-b9a4-3780c2a4cbfa

What metal exactly is in the vaccine?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭celt262

Very useful i wonder can he change tv channels if he can connect to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,936 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Is "Brigtheon" the new place for videos too insane to make it to "Bitchute"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

so why is the magnet only sticking to where the jab went in an not on the rest of the body ?

When injected, the vaccine chip travels to the brain. Additional metals are injected and remain in the injection site. This is so that anyone smart enough to try to sabotage the One World Order chip will believe it's still in their arm, rather than finding its real location

Advertisement