Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ripple Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭endainoz

I hope anyone waiting for that dip last week bought in :).

And to the Bitcoin maxis who said it's going to ZERO unlucky :P

Its after breaking out of the .618 on the Fibonacci, onwards and upwards :D

sphp1W5.png

A decent run today alright, possibly good news due from the trial today that may have caused it.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

XRP token not needed to use Ripple services
    Ripple floating the idea of launching on the stock market
    Why buy XPR when you could buy Ripple?
    Remember the Ripple tech is what would be used if it takes off, no need for XRR

• Registered Users Posts: 6,615 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

I understand you don’t like XRP the same way XRP advocates might not like Bitcoin . Each has their own merits and faults.

You are correct about ripple and banks could use ripple net and bypass XRP. But if they want to use as a bridge currency which is what XRP is proposing to do it will remove the need for banks to pre fund for cross border payments. The bridge currency of XRP makes increases its utility value and not just a store of value like Bitcoin etc.

“ RippleNet is a network of banks, payment providers and other financial institutions that uses a single application programming interface (API) to efficiently send and receive payments globally, even if the institutions do not use XRP. The network also offers On-Demand Liquidity (ODL), which uses XRP as a liquidity source to remove the need to pre-fund accounts for cross-border transactions”

My god your posts are insufferable

endainoz wrote: »
    My god your posts are insufferable

"Dirk you son of a beach, why did i not take heed to all the signs" screamed endainoz as they looked at the heavy XRP bags dragging down their entire portfolio.

I must have hit a nerve for such a response, did you buy at $3+ a few years ago and are hoping to get your money back?
    Or are you a new bag holder?
    Either way a moonboy.

moon-Copy.png

• Advertisement

"Dirk you son of a beach, why did i not take heed to all the signs" screamed endainoz as they looked at the heavy XRP bags dragging down their entire portfolio.

I must have hit a nerve for such a response, did you buy at $3+ a few years ago and are hoping to get your money back?
    Or are you a new bag holder?
    Either way a moonboy.

moon-Copy.png

Actually neither, bought all at 40c. All your posts hit nerves with people, just on this thread to antagonize and play the know it all character to give yourself some justification. It's sad really, but I have no interest in engaging with you any further. Most people just ignore you, probably the best way forward for me too.

Actually neither, bought all at 40c. All your posts hit nerves with people, just on this thread to antagonize and play the know it all character to give yourself some justification. It's sad really, but I have no interest in engaging with you any further. Most people just ignore you, probably the best way forward for me too.

I shall be heart broken, please, please stranger on the internet , don't ignore me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Everything he said in the post you reacted to was bang on the money though. XRP is not an integral part of Ripple.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭cravings

i agree

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Everything he said in the post you reacted to was bang on the money though. XRP is not an integral part of Ripple.

Maybe you don’t read the infrastructure of Ripple or XRP like Dirk. As posted above it shows that XRP is needed for ODL as a bridge currency.

Personally I couldn’t give a fcuk what the XRP haters b1tch about.

I got my bag at below 60c and happy to wait and make my money from it :)

Unlucky guys for picking the wrong horse in the race :)

• Advertisement

I never said it was? I'd react to someone goading me though, even though they know nothing of what I've bought or when. It's such a waste of time engaging with trolls that just want a reaction so I'm happy to ignore them.

I know I'm in good profit, and couldn't give a flying fcuk what some sad troll thinks about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭plibige

The amount of times I've seen people dismiss others who bought xrp and used the phrase "you must have bought at $3+ and are trying to make your money back", which is a laughable idea on so many levels. Like just on basic maths alone xrp was above $3 once in January 2018 for a very short time.

And somehow not only did we all buy in that window, but we also collectively all hung onto it for over 3 years?

Not that we have to defend ourselves but being logical its far more likely people bought in the low $0.20 - 0.40 range, as in where the price has been for the past couple of years. And in that case you'd have at minimum 4X'd or 5X'd your investment. And all the signs point to it going higher

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Unlucky guys for picking the wrong horse in the race :)

You do know there are many, MANY, profitable projects in crypto? There's not only one "horse". If you are only invested in one (which your comment suggests) you are doing it ALL wrong.

You do know there are many, MANY, profitable projects in crypto? There's not only one "horse". If you are only invested in one (which your comment suggests) you are doing it ALL wrong.

Jesus man, no need to take it so literally, look at the title of the thread.

No what I’m saying is I’m happy with my horse (XRP)
    I also have plenty of other horses in the race as well .

I’m well aware of the amount of other cryptos out there and yes there will be plenty more that achieve better ROI then XRP and also plenty others that will achieve a worse ROI.

My point is I’m very happy with my entry price point and have my exit points planned out as well

This is a Ripple thread so if ppl come on to bash the XRP holders then I wish they would quantify it do it with the logical reasoning behind it

Up to now I havent seen and reasoning just some comments about ripple not needing XRP

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Mod:
    dirk_dangler is taking a break from the forum; if you got a problem with a user report it rather than rise to the bait.

A nice bit of upward movement the last couple of days. It broke out of the .786 fib early today and quickly dropped back in. It's trying its best to break out again. If it can break this resistance level then I think we can see $2 pretty soon and most likely a new ATH before mid-June :)

Also some news regarding the Ripple vs SEC case.

Ripple has hired a former US Treasurer & the SEC brings in 2 new lawyers specializing in litigation/settlements. Could this just be a coincidence :)

aPubJSq.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Looks like I should have bought in at the dip a week or two ago, is it still worth a punt at today's price?

Davexirl wrote: »
    Looks like I should have bought in at the dip a week or two ago, is it still worth a punt at today's price?

There may be another dip but I think once it goes past $2 then you won't see sub $2 again until the next bear market.

In my opinion, people will wake up and FOMO in once XRP hits $5.

Do whatever you feel most comfortable with.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭SCOL

How do I take FIAT out of my binance account ?

I'm doing this all on my phone, I set up an account last week put a small amount in and purchased, sold it a few days later and
    made a few euro profit, I wanted to get a outgoing and incoming payment all set up before I try my have at it !!!

On my wallet I see the total amount
    "Withdraw" fiat
    Euro
    a security reminder comes up so I downloaded Google Authenticator
    do I need to attach Google Authenticator to my Binance account ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

SCOL wrote: »
    How do I take FIAT out of my binance account ?

I'm doing this all on my phone, I set up an account last week put a small amount in and purchased, sold it a few days later and
    made a few euro profit, I wanted to get a outgoing and incoming payment all set up before I try my have at it !!!

On my wallet I see the total amount
    "Withdraw" fiat
    Euro
    a security reminder comes up so I downloaded Google Authenticator
    do I need to attach Google Authenticator to my Binance account ?
    Not sure if there are other ways but I changed my crypto into Euro and then withdrew the Euro to my bank account.

• Registered Users Posts: 59,567 ✭✭✭✭namenotavailablE

Some positive news for Ripple and XRP- Ripple won in their efforts to depose William Hinman (former SEC Director of Corporation Finance division). The SEC attempted to quash the deposition and a hearing was held today.

The judge (Judge Sarah Netburn) ruled that Hinman will be required to submit to questioning by the legal team for Ripple and this is scheduled for Monday coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Blowheads

We are sucking diesel now

Looking good alright, long may it continue!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Between my XRP and ADA bags it's been a great few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭usualstripes

Any views on where xrp is headed? Win or lose against sec?

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭usualstripes

Sec case still up in the air

• Registered Users Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Congrats XRP holders 👏

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59,567 ✭✭✭✭namenotavailablE

Finally in profit.

Won't be retiring just yet....

Advertisement