Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ripple Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

^^ That is an intriguing point from the video. I've a tiny XRP holding and am looking forward to the day when it allows me to afford a weekend away with my better half in a fancy hotel, assuming that Covid is a distant memory by then :)

Hopefully you take that weekend away on your private jet by then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭endainoz

Yeah I bought another lump during the dip myself, long term play here, but a lot of crypto type analysts are predicting it to take off through the rest of the year. Of course its probably just Google showing me the stories and articles I want to see. It's how people get radicalized!

endainoz wrote: »
    Yeah I bought another lump during the dip myself, long term play here, but a lot of crypto type analysts are predicting it to take off through the rest of the year. Of course its probably just Google showing me the stories and articles I want to see. It's how people get radicalized!

Very true :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

So hard to separate the actual tips and the staged promotions, they've infiltrated Reddit with shameless self promotion disguised as regular people chatting about alts.Coin bureau (Guy) on YouTube is good for explaining all things related to crypto but again hard to tell what he's being paid to promote.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

So hard to separate the actual tips and the staged promotions, they've infiltrated Reddit with shameless self promotion disguised as regular people chatting about alts.Coin bureau (Guy) on YouTube is good for explaining all things related to crypto but again hard to tell what he's being paid to promote.

Hes the one person i would say doesn't get paid. He has no need to, if he says a coin is good it goes up.not elon musk type reactions but reactions none the less. His explanations for why he holds a certain coin are always pretty good and reasoned. I reckon hed as faor and balanced as you can get imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

West Ham Utd are on board

They're not partnered with them anymore.
    Also up another 80% in the last week.

SeantheMan wrote: »
    They don't show West Ham on their site ?

Keep reading on from that post and it'll explain it to you

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Daithi40

bought some more this week, I hope/ expect the SEC to fail .... fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Daithi40 wrote: »

I heard some madman on the internet saying XRP will go to four digits ($1,000+) and be the world reserve currency ...or something.

Lads, we're all going to be multi-millionaires/billionaires thanks to our XRP bags. :P

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    I heard some madman on the internet saying XRP will go to four digits ($1,000+) and be the world reserve currency ...or something.

Lads, we're all going to be multi-millionaires/billionaires thanks to our XRP bags. :P

I take it you haven't seen the video claiming €35k a coin then....:D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8toGxC5WPsM

• Advertisement

There's probably a very good chance of it hitting 10x in the next year or so, 4 figures is a bit much all the same! I think most would agree that it's quite undervalued in the current market and it has massive growth potential. Alt coins are due a bit of a surge once bitcoin eventually drops down before climbing again. But of course the key question is when will all this happen?

el diablo wrote: »

Hasn't been doing much lately (XRP)

I'm delighted someone mentioned CHZ on here. Been making me a nice little pot.
    Made 300% on it this week.

I expect it'll just keep getting bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭chases0102

Would the general consensus be to buy some outright, or do people buy weekly/monthly, keep building up their stack?

CHZ is doing amazing, I bought a few for the craic about 5 weeks ago, took out 25% just there and bought PHA with it. Free coins from my profit.

XRP wasn't expected to do much lately, once the SEC case is resolved now then....

I think people who think that XRP gettin even near $100 are crazy.
    The thought of 35k is ridiculous.

There are 100,000,000,000 XRP total..
    99.99% of this is already in circulation.

If they hit 100 dollars the market cap would be 10 trillion. That's the same market cap as gold

I think people who think that XRP gettin even near $100 are crazy.
    The thought of 35k is ridiculous.

There are 100,000,000,000 XRP total..
    99.99% of this is already in circulation.

If they hit 100 dollars the market cap would be 10 trillion. That's the same market cap as gold

With all that being said, it's doing quite well today compared to the other coins.

With all that being said, it's doing quite well today compared to the other coins.

35k seems crazy alright but double figures is durable in the long term.

sparrowcar wrote: »
    35k seems crazy alright but double figures is durable in the long term.

Absolutely I do think it'll pass the previous high once it gets a chance to break out at all.

Ha - I wish 35k :) if it goes to only $100 I can retire ;):rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

Daithi40 wrote: »

Its about the 0.38 mark today. You consider its a good buying in price?

Connie

• Registered Users Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

connie147 wrote: »
    Its about the 0.38 mark today. You consider its a good buying in price?

Connie

I’ve bought Ripple for 16c and I’ve bought Ripple for 53c, 38c isn’t bad especially if all goes well

L'prof wrote: »
    I’ve bought Ripple for 16c and I’ve bought Ripple for 53c, 38c isn’t bad especially if all goes well

done the same - most at 17c but have bought more up to 50c over time.

Lads, for those with Chiliz, what app/exchange are you using ?
    I'm in Korea, so it's completely different, but a few of my friends in Ireland would like to invest. They aren't sure which app/exchange to use as it's not on coinbase.

I'm in Korea, so it's completely different, but a few of my friends in Ireland would like to invest. They aren't sure which app/exchange to use as it's not on coinbase.

Its on binance

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Binance indeed, and also on crypto.com (can be purchased directly for euros in the App) and a couple others.

See trading pairs here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/chiliz#markets

• Registered Users Posts: 59,564 ✭✭✭✭namenotavailablE

XRP has had a decent return today, up c. 10% today as I write this.
    Is there something positive happening re the SEC case?

Think it has been relisted on some exchanges

Edit: I think there's talk of it getting relisted anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭chases0102

Damn it! Meant to buy some when it was at mid 30s recently, totally forgot.

Still an enigma

• Advertisement

noticed that, was wondering the same but couldn't really see any news to explain it

Advertisement