Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

1247248249250251253»

Comments

• Hi, will be travelling to UK soon, does anyone know if I can bring pure nicotine back through customs? It will be by ferry, 5l. Would it be confiscated? Or will I just have to pay import duties? TIA

• Hi, will be travelling to UK soon, does anyone know if I can bring pure nicotine back through customs? It will be by ferry, 5l. Would it be confiscated? Or will I just have to pay import duties? TIA

It's not something I'd be sure about but I'd imagine if Customs discover it then it will be confiscated and you may face a penalty of some description. Again I'll say to you that I'm not positive on this but there are some pretty strict regulations in place since Brexit. You could always enquire "on behalf of a friend" off Customs.

If it is possible will you let me know when your travelling and I'll get you to bring one back to me as well (:

• If it is possible will you let me know when your travelling and I'll get you to bring one back to me as well (:

Empty the car out and fill it with the nic ..........we'll make you rich when you come back :D

• jonski wrote: »
    Empty the car out and fill it with the nic ..........we'll make you rich when you come back :D

Haha I will ring customs and find out! If its possible I will post back here

• Advertisement

• If it is possible will you let me know when your travelling and I'll get you to bring one back to me as well (:

I will ring and find out!

Advertisement