Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

/\/ollog wrote: »
    So have I, but never two of the same freebies.

You can only claim 1 of each voucher at the same time.
    You could have 2 or 3 of the same voucher but it won't let you activate more
    than one at a time, so you would have to use it and then you can activate and use the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I got rid of the app,pain in my hole with the offers not coming off.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I downloaded it
    Tried to register
    Told me my name is invalid
    Uninstalled

Seve OB wrote: »
    I downloaded it
    Tried to register
    Told me my name is invalid
    Uninstalled

That's what you get when you have an invalid name! ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 23,425 ✭✭✭✭zell12

29/04
    New-Doc-2021-04-24-1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Two new products in lidl this wee
    °skin on fries
    °lemon sole gougons
    Both tasty options to add in with your weekly shop. Both found in frozen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,395 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Two new products in lidl this wee
    °skin on fries
    °lemon sole gougons
    Both tasty options to add in with your weekly shop. Both found in frozen

Any idea how the skin on fries compare to the Aldi ones? They're comfortably the best frozen chips I've ever had.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Lidl plus down again today in my store. Loads of people couldn't redeem anything. Tills kicking the scans out. My coupons from customer service expire today (given to me because of another issue with the app not working..). What a balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,421 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Lidl plus down again today in my store. Loads of people couldn't redeem anything. Tills kicking the scans out. My coupons from customer service expire today (given to me because of another issue with the app not working..). What a balls.
    I had that last Friday. App seemed to scan ok, then cashier asked me to scan again because there was an error of some sort. Got home and discovered none of my coupons had been redeemed as I hadn't bought them apparently. Fired off a WhatsApp to their customer support and was told to contact them via email instead. Still waiting for a reply.

I used 2 phones in same shop this morning and vouchers worked fine for me.
    I always check the screen that the vouchers have worked before I walk away.

Contact them on SM, I'm sure they will reissue them for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,772 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Yep. Mayhem in Castlerea, Roscommon. People calling out numbers and cashiers manually inputting them and still no joy. The amount of people complaining was unreal. Only for I had my few bags of bark on the trolley I would've walked.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,408 ✭✭✭Nollog

Any idea how the skin on fries compare to the Aldi ones? They're comfortably the best frozen chips I've ever had.

I don't know if I've tried the aldi ones but the Lidl ones are nice, just finished them off yesterday.

During the week ours was down so the cashier asked us what coupons we had activated and gave us the value off as if we paid that amount in cash.

/\/ollog wrote: »
    I don't know if I've tried the aldi ones but the Lidl ones are nice, just finished them off yesterday.

During the week ours was down so the cashier asked us what coupons we had activated and gave us the value off as if we paid that amount in cash.

Mine didnt do that at all.. They couldn't have cared less, I just walked out without buying any of them. As I went in specifically to use the coupons.

Very annoying and no doubt they caught out a bunch of people with trolleys full who went ahead and paid full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭GAAcailin

How long before you get a new scratchcard if you don't redeem your current one iykwim?
    I had the Passata / Gel Air Freshner one but am not interested in either product. I waited 4 days and eventually redeemed it for the 'Gel Air Freshner' (even though I didn't really want it) and then got another scratchcard more-or-less straightaway;
    Thx

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

GAAcailin wrote: »
    How long before you get a new scratchcard if you don't redeem your current one iykwim?
    I had the Passata / Gel Air Freshner one but am not interested in either product. I waited 4 days and eventually redeemed it for the 'Gel Air Freshner' (even though I didn't really want it) and then got another scratchcard more-or-less straightaway;
    Thx

You get a scratch card for every transaction (limited to 1 scratch card per day) even if you haven't used the existing ones you have.

Thx

10 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Buffman

You can have multiple scratchcards on it at the same time, as long as they're not identical they should all work. So if you have two '€1 off', I think you can only use one at a time.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

Buffman wrote: »
    You can have multiple scratchcards on it at the same time, as long as they're not identical they should all work. So if you have two '€1 off', I think you can only use one at a time.

Correct.
    If you have 2 of the same, you have redeem one before you activate the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gussieg

seems salmonella corner is no more. following in the stingy footsteps of Aldi and Tesco and themselves before lockdowns , Lidl is going back to just 30per cent reductions.
    I really would love to see a law passed making wastage of food punishable by fines. It really makes no sense, unless the places they were donating to before have reopened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭georgem25

gussieg wrote: »
    seems salmonella corner is no more. following in the stingy footsteps of Aldi and Tesco and themselves before lockdowns , Lidl is going back to just 30per cent reductions.
    I really would love to see a law passed making wastage of food punishable by fines. It really makes no sense, unless the places they were donating to before have reopened.

There was meat in my local lidl for just 90 cents this evening and curry for 20 cent yesterday

• Advertisement

georgem25 wrote: »
    There was meat in my local lidl for just 90 cents this evening and curry for 20 cent yesterday

90c meatballs in Stillorgan today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gussieg

maybe its just the one in maynooth he said it was finished

[HTML][/HTML]
    maybe its just the one in maynooth he said it was finished

Maybe they meant for the day, ours go around at the end of the day and put out the waste nots in the morning it seems.

They were still doing it last night in my local store.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭what the hell!

They're exactly the same. I couldn't tell a difference anyway.

50c off on scratchcard

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭BlondeBomb

zell12 wrote: »
    50c off on scratchcard

Happy bears and Gluten Free Pasta on the stand too.

Dentalux mouthwash 77c 59c

Tomato paste or Happy Bears on scratchcard

• Advertisement

Chewy sweets and Gluten free pasta on scratchcard

Advertisement