Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Micky Jackson in trouble again

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MOR316

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Why aren't you stripping supermarket shelves bare like the rest of the nation? :D

Because I'm ahead of the curve. :D
    Musgraves looked like a punched lasagna when I was through there

One of the accusers from the documentary had his case dismissed today. Jackson's side won.

Just saying...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,950 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

MOR316 wrote: »
    One of the accusers from the documentary had his case dismissed today. Jackson's side won.

Just saying...

I'm very much an innocent until proven guilty person & I am in this case but it was thrown out because he had no relationship with the companies he was suing. Sadly I don't think we'll ever know the truth here

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭tjdaly

The character of Michael Jackson was played by various actors over the years. One version is still doing the rounds as a burn victim.

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    I'm very much an innocent until proven guilty person & I am in this case but it was thrown out because he had no relationship with the companies he was suing. Sadly I don't think we'll ever know the truth here

No evidence of wrong doing, has been thrown out of court several times. That documentary was seen to have over 70 lies in it. From memory, Jackson did sue ex employees for slander over accusations and won! They admitted to lying and they owed him something like 2 million quid in damages so... That and the fact this guy's cousin, who was around the two of them, had come forward and said it's all bull****

He had tried to sue before but, was thrown out. This is the 3rd time he has tried it and the first time he sued the companies.
    He was in Jackson's presence between 1988 and 1992 and then later in the 90s as an adult(Why go back as an adult, to a man who apparently abused you?) The companies formed in 1993.

The guy was out for a cash grab, after his company sank. As the judge said, he had no facts or evidence. You can emotionally manipulate the public but, you can't do that in a court of law

You're right though, we'll never know the 100% truth, unless some evidence comes to light or one of them admits to fraud! But, everything I've read (I find the whole thing strangely interesting) Court documents, contracts, emails to recorded phone conversations etc...And there is a lot! (I started in April 2019 and I'm still going through it all) points to his innocence for me...I don't agree with some of his behaviours but, if he done nowt wrong/illegal, fair enough! He's dead, leave him be

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

No evidence of wrong doing, has been thrown out of court several times. That documentary was seen to have over 70 lies in it. From memory, Jackson did sue ex employees for slander over accusations and won! They admitted to lying and they owed him something like 2 million quid in damages so... That and the fact this guy's cousin, who was around the two of them, had come forward and said it's all bull****

He had tried to sue before but, was thrown out. This is the 3rd time he has tried it and the first time he sued the companies.
    He was in Jackson's presence between 1988 and 1992 and then later in the 90s as an adult(Why go back as an adult, to a man who apparently abused you?) The companies formed in 1993.

The guy was out for a cash grab, after his company sank. As the judge said, he had no facts or evidence. You can emotionally manipulate the public but, you can't do that in a court of law

You're right though, we'll never know the 100% truth, unless some evidence comes to light or one of them admits to fraud! But, everything I've read (I find the whole thing strangely interesting) Court documents, contracts, emails to recorded phone conversations etc...And there is a lot! (I started in April 2019 and I'm still going through it all) points to his innocence for me...I don't agree with some of his behaviours but, if he done nowt wrong/illegal, fair enough! He's dead, leave him be

This is why the lawyer tried to get both cases tried as one. What's interesting is that the court cases are claiming that his companies were a big massive pedophilia ring, when the film tells the exact opposite. Robson will face the same issues.

This is why the lawyer tried to get both cases tried as one. What's interesting is that the court cases are claiming that his companies were a big massive pedophilia ring, when the film tells the exact opposite. Robson will face the same issues.

Aye...They all said in the film that their mothers hounded Jackson for access and their mothers forced them upon Jackson. :D
    "He abused me in Disneyland in Paris, in 1988..."
    Very hard to do considering that it didn't open until 1992 :D

Robson changed his story again.
    The judge also ruled both Robson, Safechuck and their lawyer also owe Jonathan Spence thousands for damages claiming he was abused by MJ in that documentary. Spence says he wasn't, is said to be furious over such accusations.
    Robson is also on Instagram, saying he "can heal" people after his experiences, if you subscribe to him for a few hundred dollars a month :D
    The emails he wrote to his mother...The, "would this be believable" "time to make me relevant" emails, he was ordered to produce them in court and the lawyer basically said, "No, it's a secret!" :D

The director, Dan Reed was subpoenaed to appear in court and he's doing everything to get out of it.

It's an absolute mess!

Regardless of whether or not you think he done anything to a child, if anyone truly believes these two charlatans, I give up on humanity.

Santy is real, the earth is flat and the sun is giant candle

Aye...They all said in the film that their mothers hounded Jackson for access and their mothers forced them upon Jackson. :D
    "He abused me in Disneyland in Paris, in 1988..."
    Very hard to do considering that it didn't open until 1992 :D

Robson changed his story again.
    The judge also ruled both Robson, Safechuck and their lawyer also owe Jonathan Spence thousands for damages claiming he was abused by MJ in that documentary. Spence says he wasn't, is said to be furious over such accusations.
    Robson is also on Instagram, saying he "can heal" people after his experiences, if you subscribe to him for a few hundred dollars a month :D
    The emails he wrote to his mother...The, "would this be believable" "time to make me relevant" emails, he was ordered to produce them in court and the lawyer basically said, "No, it's a secret!" :D

The director, Dan Reed was subpoenaed to appear in court and he's doing everything to get out of it.

It's an absolute mess!

Regardless of whether or not you think he done anything to a child, if anyone truly believes these two charlatans, I give up on humanity.

Santy is real, the earth is flat and the sun is giant candle

This is it. He could have been an abuser (I don't think he was myself) but the way people just jumped behind these guys regardless of all the contradictory testimonies and stories was crazy.

Watch this space I guess. Their lawyer seems to have gone to the same school as Lionel Hutz.

This is it. He could have been an abuser (I don't think he was myself) but the way people just jumped behind these guys regardless of all the contradictory testimonies and stories was crazy.

Watch this space I guess. Their lawyer seems to have gone to the same school as Lionel Hutz.

Very much so...I've heard the racism argument, as in if he was a white man, he wouldn't get as much grief. Think it was just the media down the years and how much they abused him, headlines sticks in people's minds, along with some of his naïve and eccentric behaviours

Don't think he did anything either and everything I've gone through so far supports that.

If he did and if he was, there'd be a lot more accusers and more importantly, there would be evidence.

I don't understand why his estate want everything out in the open and the director, HBO and Channel 4 are refusing.

Very much so...I've heard the racism argument, as in if he was a white man, he wouldn't get as much grief. Think it was just the media down the years and how much they abused him, headlines sticks in people's minds, along with some of his naïve and eccentric behaviours

Don't think he did anything either and everything I've gone through so far supports that.

If he did and if he was, there'd be a lot more accusers and more importantly, there would be evidence.

I don't understand why his estate want everything out in the open and the director, HBO and Channel 4 are refusing.

I think it's because what was said in the film completely contradicts what they are arguing in court. They say this was never about money, but I'd say a little digging will unravel that one.

• Advertisement

I think it's because what was said in the film completely contradicts what they are arguing in court. They say this was never about money, but I'd say a little digging will unravel that one.

If it wasn't about the money, they wouldn't be changing their stories, constantly! They also wouldn't have put out a ****ing soundtrack from the film, on CD and Spotify, if it wasn't about money. Absolute disgrace!

Dan Reed in an interview blurted out that it was all about the money. His company went bust over this!

The estate want everything out, even stuff that never made the final edit.
    A sound engineer from the film said on Twitter that Robson told him none of it ever happened.

As I said, it's a mess from their point of view and it's just putting them in even more debt! They would want to absolutely insane to try this again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,297 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

...He had tried to sue before but, was thrown out. This is the 3rd time he has tried it and the first time he sued the companies.

Just on this bit, I've heard of it happen, child groomed and abused by middle aged neighbour, child grows up, has girlfriends, still goes around to the now elderly neighbour every once in a while ...

Just on this bit, I've heard of it happen, child groomed and abused by middle aged neighbour, child grows up, has girlfriends, still goes around to the now elderly neighbour every once in a while ...

Fair enough...
    I personally wouldn't go back to work for someone who abused me... Nor would I beg them for a job and money...

Nor would I beg them to let me have my wedding at the place where I was allegedly abused... Nor would I ask to spend my honeymoon there... Nor would I make a film about how it was the best place on Earth. Nor would I use the symbol of the location as a logo for my career.
    Nor would I ask for custody of the abusers kids when he died... Nor would I go out and dance in tribute to my alleged abuser on live TV the week after his death. Nor would I apply to choreograph a show to honour my abuser...I certainly wouldn't write a tribute in his opus, calling my abuser the "kindest, most loving friend I've ever had"
    I certainly wouldn't teach my students Michael Jackson dance moves in my choreograph class up until as recent as 18 months ago if he abused me... I without question wouldnt charge people, hundreds of dollars a month to "heal with Wade" the absolute charlatan!

But, that's just me... Probably better if he didnt ruin his career by shagging Britney Spears behind Justin Timberlake's back and have an affair with Prince's wife... Hollywood probably wouldnt have black ballad him then. Would have saved him a lot of hassle and legal fees, suing a dead man without proof or evidence... Then again, he didnt know what sex was according to the film, despite those affairs and having a kid himself :D

Charlatan!

Understand what you mean and I've heard of it before but, in this case...Makes no sense whatsoever. It's bull**** if I'm being honest about it

• Registered Users Posts: 16,425 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Sure they've flipped their story more times than a pancake. They've more holes than Swiss cheese. When you look at their stories, their backgrounds, their outlandish claims, it's a farce. It was complete BS. All the allegations were, all these people ever cared about was money.

Having failed in previous lawsuits, they then changed their story to sue his companies and their employees because they couldn't directly sue Michael Jackson.
    Michael Jackson 'was running most sophisticated paedophile operation world has known' and 'sexually abusing kids all the way up until the day he died', according to a lawsuit.

Lawyer Vince Finaldi - who is representing Jackson's latest accusers Wade Robson, 36, and James Safechuck, 40 - believes the star set up two companies as a front for 'luring' children.

According to a lawsuit filed at the Los Angeles Superior Court in 2016, Jacko created MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures in order to arrange "encounters" with young children.

"The thinly-veiled, covert second purpose of these business was to operate as a child sexual abuse operation, specifically designed to locate, attract, lure and seduce child sex abuse victims," from court documents

You couldn't make it up. Except they did. It's unreal. How would you even go about this, keeping it quiet from the whole world until these allegations, how would you even go about interviewing people for jobs?

Corey Feldman knows who runs paedophile rings in Hollywood and said Michael Jackson had nothing to do with them or ever did anything wrong.

I believe Michael Jackson will be a case study in years to come and how the media shamefully portrayed him and would say anything for a buck.

Where are the Arvizo's? Crawled back under their rock after their case was blown to smithereens in court. How come they haven't said anything or joined Robson and Safechuck? Jordan Chandler, the first accuser, more like his father, who incidentally killed himself shortly after Michael Jackson died, Jordan it has been reported, privately denied anything ever happened. Could have testified in 2005, but refused.

Being different, having a troubled childhood and life, being eccentric, doesn't mean you're a bad person. There's so so much, when all added up, shows that Robson and Safechuck are liars, they're proven liars. But they know they can't be sued. I could post it all here, but I think some people just don't care, they're trolls, some are veiled racists. Michael Jackson had difficulty trusting adults, I don't blame him.

Robson, Mark my words, will have his case tossed out AGAIN.

Fair enough...
    I personally wouldn't go back to work for someone who abused me... Nor would I beg them for a job and money...

Nor would I beg them to let me have my wedding at the place where I was allegedly abused... Nor would I ask to spend my honeymoon there... Nor would I make a film about how it was the best place on Earth. Nor would I use the symbol of the location as a logo for my career.
    Nor would I ask for custody of the abusers kids when he died... Nor would I go out and dance in tribute to my alleged abuser on live TV the week after his death. Nor would I apply to choreograph a show to honour my abuser...I certainly wouldn't write a tribute in his opus, calling my abuser the "kindest, most loving friend I've ever had"
    I certainly wouldn't teach my students Michael Jackson dance moves in my choreograph class up until as recent as 18 months ago if he abused me... I without question wouldnt charge people, hundreds of dollars a month to "heal with Wade" the absolute charlatan!

But, that's just me... Probably better if he didnt ruin his career by shagging Britney Spears behind Justin Timberlake's back and have an affair with Prince's wife... Hollywood probably wouldnt have black ballad him then. Would have saved him a lot of hassle and legal fees, suing a dead man without proof or evidence... Then again, he didnt know what sex was according to the film, despite those affairs and having a kid himself :D

Charlatan!

Understand what you mean and I've heard of it before but, in this case...Makes no sense whatsoever. It's bull**** if I'm being honest about it

Don't forget Michael Jackson setup Wade Robson with Brandi Jackson, his niece, and that they went out with each other for years(until Wade cheated), throughout the time Wade was supposedly being abused. Even though Wade claims Michael tried to keep him away from girls. Of course, that wouldn't be mentioned in Leaving Neverland, nor any of the excellent points you posted above. Wade's a piece of sc#m!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

sligeach, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt as some time has passed but you are still thread-banned. Do not post here again or you will face further sanctions.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

sligeach's threadban lifted after discussion with user.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,974 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

Just watched this excellent doc on amazon prime:

Square one : Michael Jackson

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11033952/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Utterly brilliant and I'd challenge anyone after watching it how you think Michael Jackson abused children.

the last screenshots are compelling:

- research shows the average pedophile abuses approx 250 children

- michael jackson has 5 accusers

- none of them went to the police

- all of them went to civil lawyers seeking monetary compensation

Wade Robson, the other accuser just had his case dismissed...
    No evidence and his case had nothing in it apparently...

So that's the two of them now, after been thrown out of court...
    Not reported either...
    Interesting...

Perhaps he was just an innocent guy with mental issues...Which, if is the case, a lot of people need to seriously question themselves

Be interesting to see the fall out from this. Two accusers are broke and need money. They have no jobs. I see one of the accusers, Wade Robson, started a link to receive funds for abuse victims but, it's not attached to any charity, just him. Very eye opening...

The director of LN is broke and wanted to make a LN 2 but, he can't now as no one else came forward and his company is near bankrupt...

This is one giant mess!
    Not even the Irish Government could mess up this badly :D

Yes, James Safechuck's case was dismissed last year. I was reading a few days ago that Wade Robson's case has been "tentatively" dismissed. The final ruling will be made after a hearing later today, 26th April by the judge.

Their cases have been thrown out numerous times. If people were interested in the truth and not some smear hitpiece without an ounce of credibility, they'd see these 2 desperate broke liars for who they are. The dead can't sue, so they can say what they like. They've changed their stories over and over. Leaving Neverland was their last desperate hope to maybe try and get the media on their side, influence public opinion, and that others liars would jump on board, for a class action lawsuit(there's so many of us, it must be true). And that the courts might buy their BS. Judges aren't stupid, and don't fall for tabloid BS. The courts deal with facts, and their lies have been exposed over and over there.

Though this is more about Michael's employees this time, this is how desperate the accusers are. They'll try anything to get a payout. Some of the accusations are ludicrous, and every single one of them has been dismissed. The media only care about the negative stories, so there may not be many like below:

https://www.showbiz411.com/2021/04/20/case-against-michael-jackson-brought-by-wade-robson-tentatively-dismissed-by-judge-basis-of-leaving-neverland-documentary

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Big Gerry

Jacko may or may not have been a child molester but there must be many people who came into contact with him who think they can make an easy few million by saying he abused them.

Big Gerry wrote: »
    Jacko may or may not have been a child molester but there must be many people who came into contact with him who think they can make an easy few million by saying he abused them.

Pretty much.
    Reading up on him since LN was aired, he was in and out of court with people trying to swindle money out of him through claims of he stole songs, he stole dance moves, he stole land, he had my babies etc. One of his maids was fired for stealing his possessions and she sued him for unfair dismissal :D

The guy obviously had severe mental issues, brought on by his career from 5 years of age until his death. That level of fame, it's not healthy nor right. Either was some of his behaviours but, I don't think he was a bad guy. Heart was in the right place, his head not so much

Anyways, final ruling was today. Case was thrown out again! The two lads are in real financial trouble now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭micar

- research shows the average pedophile abuses approx 250 children

Well, that's complete nonsense.

micar wrote: »
    Well, that's complete nonsense.

They also don't spend time with thousands of children, allegedly abuse 4 of them and leave no evidence behind them tbf...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,381 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

How are ye so sure he wasn't an abuser.

Nobody can say that.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Big Gerry

Nobody can say that.

Looking at Jacko from the outside he does fit the profile of an abuser.

I mean what man shares a bed with a child who is not related to ?

Nobody can say that.

Just like nobody can say he was an abuser... There is a thing in the western world called "innocent until proven otherwise" and in 32 years of his adult life, there's been no evidence against him

To answer your question though, I've spent the last two years reading the FBI files on their assistance on the investigation into him, the court documents from 1993 and 2005 and followed Wade Robson's and James Safechuck's claims.

Each deposition the latter two gave, was different from the previous ones, with their stories consistently changing.

Anyways, it's all available if you want to read it yourself. It's public information. There is a hell of a lot of it though so probably not worth your while. I just found it interesting and have had nothing to do for 14 months so...

What I do find quite sick though are people WANTING him to be guilty...

Like, he's after been found innocent again and it's still not good enough for some people...I can literally sense the disappointment in some posts and tweets
    Why in God's name would anyone want anybody to be guilty of molesting a child?

Accept it, they have nothing on him. That documentary, the two lads lied their arses off! It's been proven over and over and now again, in court, for the final time!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭buried

Nobody can say that.

Sure we can apply that kind of logic to any modern celebrity. Even Jesus.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭buried

People seem to forget the fact, or are plainly unaware of the fact that Jackson, along with his siblings, were viciously beaten as basically near infant children, beaten repeatedly by their own father Joe in order to perform, get greasy famous and make greasy money for the likes of him. That is never mentioned in this sorry $hitshow whatsoever.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement