Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

A Christmas baby left for Ty ?

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

magicray wrote: »
    What do you reckon - Christmas baby for Alina ?
    glossy wrote: »
    A Christmas baby left for Ty ?

Agree with you both. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

jos28 wrote: »
    Jeez, I've been at weddings that lasted longer than that :rolleyes:.

If Peter gets a new liver does that make 3 Barlows with transplanted organs ?
    Tracy, Peter and the new Mrs Barlow :confused:

Hahaha!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I just don't see the point of Alina on the Street, no has real friends or family there, she came out of a trafficking storyline for a Seb romance that didn't happen so why stay around, she acts like she has zero interest in Tyrone and this storyline

I have zero interest in any of her scenes. Even when she was trafficked...(which I couldn't get my head around....like wouldn't you think evil child abusing traffickers would have her holed up in a brothel with her hair in pigtails wearing a school uniform or some such get up???..instead of manicuring ladies fingernails?!)
    She is as interesting as a pretty ornament on a mantlepiece, just slotted into scenes randomly giving people advice and being all nicey nicey...and now, totally against the character we have been led to believe she is, she betrays Fiz's kindness in welcoming her into her home. She definitely was flirting with Tyrone and inflamed what would have been a passing crush on his part. How did she even start to look at him in that light when she knew him as a member of a solid little family? She could have anybody.
    I'm just stunned at his disloyalty...Fiz even
    welcomed his difficult 'nana' into their home and had to listen to her criticisms.
    The thought of them together is nauseating...one good thing to come out of the pandemic...we aren't exposed to any fornication...so far just Tyrone's arse sticking out from behind the sofa. Much as Fiz irritates me but fcuk me wouldn't you be absolutely devastated if it happened you for real??!
    Another thought...He's lucky he has Fiz to look after his daughter while he's gallavanting!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Ann22 wrote: »
    I have zero interest in any of her scenes. Even when she was trafficked...(which I couldn't get my head around....like wouldn't you think evil child abusing traffickers would have her holed up in a brothel with her hair in pigtails wearing a school uniform or some such get up???..instead of manicuring ladies fingernails?!)
    She is as interesting as a pretty ornament on a mantlepiece, just slotted into scenes randomly giving people advice and being all nicey nicey...and now, totally against the character we have been led to believe she is, she betrays Fiz's kindness in welcoming her into her home. She definitely was flirting with Tyrone and inflamed what would have been a passing crush on his part. How did she even start to look at him in that light when she knew him as a member of a solid little family? She could have anybody.
    I'm just stunned at his disloyalty...Fiz even
    welcomed his difficult 'nana' into their home and had to listen to her criticisms.
    The thought of them together is nauseating...one good thing to come out of the pandemic...we aren't exposed to any fornication...so far just Tyrone's arse sticking out from behind the sofa. Much as Fiz irritates me but fcuk me wouldn't you be absolutely devastated if it happened you for real??!
    Another thought...He's lucky he has Fiz to look after his daughter while he's gallavanting!

WOW....even i'd forgotten half of her back story..........:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

So Josephs arm is in a sling before he even gets to hospital :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,369 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Why hasn't Dev fùcked out his dumb daughter yet.

Absolute braindead pain is all she is.

Aldi's hair is dreadful. Looks like Elmer Fudd shot something and it landed on his head.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,864 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Tyrone

'' well we did have that dinner''

lolz

Tyrone

'' well we did have that dinner''

lolz

I thought himself and Fuzz were continually broke?!

• Advertisement

Tyrone is turning my stomach so much it's now back to front. Before he climbed into the taxi the other night he loudly and gleefully announced while rubbing his sweaty little mitts together, that Alina won't need any pjs for their night away...then on their way back home he happily and loudly declares something occurred "4 times"... no prizes for guessing what. Wouldn't you think he'd have the manners to control himself with his family across the street?! I'd just love to slap the big horny leery smile off his face!
    I like Aldi...yes his hair is preposterous but he was right to smack that dickhead! I'd tell Asha straight up what he said! Fcuk I was starving watching him munching his way through those crisps. That was weird wasn't it? They get the luxury crisps when they're good?? What age are they??
    This Sharon story is too much like Debbie Webster's. The returning middle aged character who's come into money but is up to no good. I wasn't really listening to her snivelling...I was just a bit distracted admiring her lovely silvery hair.
    Nice scene with Ed and Fiz. He was really nice to her I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I remember years ago when Thyron and Maria were dating, he called it off because he though she could do better....Look at him now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Sparko

Ann22 wrote: »
    Tyrone is turning my stomach so much it's now back to front. Before he climbed into the taxi the other night he loudly and gleefully announced while rubbing his sweaty little mitts together, that Alina won't need any pjs for their night away...then on their way back home he happily and loudly declares something occurred "4 times"... no prizes for guessing what. Wouldn't you think he'd have the manners to control himself with his family across the street?! I'd just love to slap the big horny leery smile off his face!

Absolute character assassination. Fiz is a pain but I'm siding with her for once.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,664 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Aldi's hair is dreadful. Looks like Elmer Fudd shot something and it landed on his head.

I was delighted with Adi punched Corey, Asha is a brat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

"They're in the bath now, they're settled"...aren't those kids like ten and eleven years old? Why is Fiz talking about them like toddlers sharing a bubblebath? Also, did Fiz punish Hope for tackling Joe down the staircase?

Not sure what her endgame is, denying Tyrone access to his house and daughter. Sure he's being written very poorly in this, but would she have preferred they stayed together and were miserable? The street is lined up and down with former couples who can act civil when the relationship ends, kids or no kids.

I quite like the Nina and Seb pairing, pity they keep writing roadblock after roadblock to getting on with it.

Finally, fair play to Aadi, for belting that little scut. Enjoy those crisps lad, even if they are probably stale from sitting open in a dresser.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

The Tyrone Alina story is stomach churning. She looks around 15 years old, and appears generations behind him. Beyond creepy :confused: I just hope psycho hope goes beyond breaking arms (Joseph) and annihilates her dumb **** step father :pac:p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,159 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Please bring Evelyn back. She would sort that Tyrone Alina nonsense out quick smart.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,366 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think Tyrone and Fizz falling out of love wasn't a bad story choice but they could have picked somebody better for him to have an affair with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭threetrees

I read somewhere that Hope and Ruby choose to live with Tyrone, thus picking Alina over Fizz. I suppose all that pampering and girly fun did it for them.

threetrees wrote: »
    I read somewhere that Hope and Ruby choose to live with Tyrone, thus picking Alina over Fizz. I suppose all that pampering and girly fun did it for them.

Don't think Alina will be too happy with that

• Advertisement

Speculation that
    Sharon Bentley will be very interested in Leanne's whereabouts because she is Harvey's mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Speculation that
    Sharon Bentley will be very interested in Leanne's whereabouts because she is Harvey's mother.

Oooooh that is really interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,664 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

casio4 wrote: »
    Don't think Alina will be too happy with that

Or Emma and Seb, or is Seb living with Kev and Abi?

threetrees wrote: »

That would be awful!

Tyrone and Fiz where always broke then booked a wedding on the credit card and didn’t go, then booked a holiday and didn’t go, yet Tyrone has money to go to hotels now lol

Why are there suddenly cars parked on the street...:confused:
    Wish Evelyn was back.....

Why are there suddenly cars parked on the street...:confused:
    Wish Evelyn was back.....

Evelyn will be back soon as Maureen Lipman has returned to work after receiving her Covid vaccination and mourning the loss of her partner

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Or Emma and Seb, or is Seb living with Kev and Abi?

They're getting their own place, Alina told him she would move in with him

So its legal for Fizz to change the locks on his house to stop him getting into his own house...meanwhile theres a solicitor's office literally next door....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

It’s Tyrones house but there together more than 10 years? Sousing they have a common law marriage?

Advertisement