Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,766 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Tyrone is giving every married guy up and down the country ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,441 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Seb and Nina are victims of a hate crime, Corey is involved

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

How many times are soaps going to go over and over the same old stuff....are we going to discover that Evelyn was a man....:rolleyes:

Noticed Izzy grimacing on the phone before the kid got to it...i wonder if she'l ill...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

How many times are soaps going to go over and over the same old stuff....are we going to discover that Evelyn was a man....:rolleyes:

Noticed Izzy grimacing on the phone before the kid got to it...i wonder if she'l ill...

Looked like that. Wasn't a good time for her to make a FaceTime call to the wee lad it seems or maybe the pain she's in is constant. Where is she supposed to be living anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Tyrone is giving every married guy up and down the country ideas.

Yeah I'm sure there's Alina's all over the place looking to hook up with middle-aged out of shape men with more baggage than Heathrow

• Advertisement

optogirl wrote: »
    Yeah I'm sure there's Alina's all over the place looking to hook up with middle-aged out of shape men with more baggage than Heathrow

Yeah it might give them ideas but there's not many Tyrone' s around who will attract the likes of Alina.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Yeah it might give them ideas but there's not many Tyrone' s around who will attract the likes of Alina.

ohh i dint know......she's not all that..!!....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I dunno lads. She has not had a very easy time of it. i know two women in real life who are stunners and in abusive relationships who were really looking for someone to look after them and went for the older man type.
    I will admit ok that they didn't have the baggage that Tyrone has.

I dunno lads. She has not had a very easy time of it. i know two women in real life who are stunners and in abusive relationships who were really looking for someone to look after them and went for the older man type.
    I will admit ok that they didn't have the baggage that Tyrone has.

I wouldn’t call Fuzz a baggage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The plot will be inspired by the brutal murder of Sophie Lancaster in 2007, in which her and her boyfriend were attacked by scumbags for no reason beyond how they dressed, and the plot will have consultation from her family and foundation.

I predict very uncomfortable viewing but it's a sad reality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,268 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

It’s Tyrones house but there together more than 10 years? Sousing they have a common law marriage?

At the start of this they had Adam say that the house was ONLY Tyrones until they got married.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,268 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Jikashi wrote: »
    The plot will be inspired by the brutal murder of Sophie Lancaster in 2007, in which her and her boyfriend were attacked by scumbags for no reason beyond how they dressed, and the plot will have consultation from her family and foundation.

I predict very uncomfortable viewing but it's a sad reality.

I predict more of Devs dumb daughter fouling the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I hate to be harsh but I would have thought that during a pandemic, funeral directors would be the business to be in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I wouldn’t call Fuzz a baggage.

I am sorry. Baggage is probably the wrong word but I meant "complications" I meant young children. I find it out of character for her honestly but you just never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

Asha is a horrible person, I don’t care if she’s a teenager.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Is Sharon breaking those teeth in for somebody?

Shakyfan wrote: »

She sounds drunk all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Yeah I thought that too, I was just coming on here to say it

• Registered Users Posts: 35,766 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I can imagine there are, but most married men show more class that what Tyrone has

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭threetrees

We all know Sharon is up to no good and the only one who cops it and says so is the mad Shona. Sharon's constant questions are getting on my nerves! Although it is nice to have oldies mentioned, Curley, Terry Duckworth etc.

Alina annoys me when she answers a question and adds a little "humpf" or "eeekh" or a squeak at the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

And she can't prop-act to save her life, watching her mime dialling a phone number by jabbing the screen with her thumb while closing her fist around the phone with her other hand. And just to remind you she's fishing for information on Nick and Leanne's whereabouts, better have her gurn her underbite to close every scene where she either succeeds or fails at getting new information.

9lSOSpn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,198 ✭✭✭bobbyss

You get tired of the 'shock' revelations. Sharon's nephew for example. Just three episodes a week, better writers and import better actors. That may improve things. The actor playing Dev needs to hang his head in shame.

bobbyss wrote: »
    You get tired of the 'shock' revelations. Sharon's nephew for example. Just three episodes a week, better writers and import better actors. That may improve things. The actor playing Dev needs to hang his head in shame.

I actually like Dev. He’s caught between two cultures and totally lacking parenting skills or even support. Even Mary seems to have abandoned him.

Shakyfan wrote: »

They were Ken Dodds's..:P.............Is she Abi's mother ( in real life)..they go on exactly the same...
    Poor Dev.....NOT...what a fool...
    Seb with the wreath...funny....
    Who the fcuk takes someone elses tablet "by mistake"....:rolleyes:
    Alina better watch out..Hope is planning a witch burning....

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

In the scene with tyrone and Alina with the kids last night, Alina looked more like their babysitter than the kids dad's girlfriend. How old is Alina supposed to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Alina is supposed to be 23 and Tyrone is 39 in December.

ohh i dint know......she's not all that..!!....

She has a very pretty face but imo her youthful appearance and body frame take away from her sex appeal... Although im sure a lot of men would disagree. However..it still is hard to believe she would be drawn to a man like Tyrone. His good nature up 'til now would be his best feature but the way he put up no resistance to the stirrings in his underpants hasn't done his own allure any favours.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,441 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

After what Tyrone went through with Molly cheating with Kevin, I never thought he would be like that, is Roy and Hayley the only couple who never cheated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

Ann22 wrote: »
    She has a very pretty face but imo her youthful appearance and body frame take away from her sex appeal... Although im sure a lot of men would disagree. However..it still is hard to believe she would be drawn to a man like Tyrone. His good nature up 'til now would be his best feature but the way he put up no resistance to the stirrings in his underpants hasn't done his own allure any favours.

My issue with Tyrone and Alina is that the actors just have zero chemistry. These are not two people who seem like they fancy each other. It was years ago now, but I remember thinking Peter and Tina had good chemistry when they had their affair? And that would have been a similar age gap.

Tyrone and Alina are both acting completely out of character too, the whole storyline is just stupid and really seems like they just had no other ideas for the actors. “Can’t think of anything for Tyrone, Alina or Fiz- ooh let’s do an affair” type thing, even though it makes no sense. I do feel sorry for Fiz though, and I can’t stand her usually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I'd love to see Fizz get a glamorous makeover, gain confidence in herself, have Tyrone beg to come home and have her tell him to f*** off! :D

Advertisement