Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

casio4 wrote: »
    I'm glad Nick is gone with Leanne and Simon.

How long are they gone for, anyone know ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Something weird is going on with Daniel's baby -Archie is it?-
    He is the invisible child, never seen or heard in ages. Even back before the virus he was nowhere in sight, when anyone called round Daniel would say 'he is asleep in his room'. I think he was keeping the child doped up or something!

Now the baby doesn't even get mentioned anymore, not by Daniel or the other Barlows or Tinkers. I think he would be a toddler now and up and walking about the place. Has the babys character just been dropped from the show? To look at Daniel's flat you would think he lived alone- no toys or baby stuff in sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Something weird is going on with Daniel's baby -Archie is it?-
    He is the invisible child, never seen or heard in ages. Even back before the virus he was nowhere in sight, when anyone called round Daniel would say 'he is asleep in his room'. I think he was keeping the child doped up or something!

Now the baby doesn't even get mentioned anymore, not by Daniel or the other Barlows or Tinkers. I think he would be a toddler now and up and walking about the place. Has the babys character just been dropped from the show? To look at Daniel's flat you would think he lived alone- no toys or baby stuff in sight.

To be fair, the pandemic has necessitated the absence of the babies and kids as much as the elder actors. Gemma and Chesney's babies as well as Michael's daughter have been entirely offscreen, and the appearances of Max, Lily, Harry, Jack, Joseph, Jake, Hope, Ruby and Liam have really just been the bare minimum for story progression, or not at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

To look at Daniel's flat you would think he lived alone- no toys or baby stuff in sight.

There was still a gigantic photo from the ultrasound on the wall about a week or two ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Carla's hair is annoying me it's like something from the 1980's.

And here was me thinking it looked really nice :o, am I stuck in the 80s as well. I think it softens her look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Delta2113

How did you find that out? any chance you could find out when Masterchef the final is moved to?

Masterchef final is on Wednesday 14th 8PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Anyone else think Ed's shirt was the clothing equivalent of their sitting room...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭threetrees

"Something's up with Carla and it's not her knickers". Sometimes Corrie comes up with fantastic one liners.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,252 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Anyone else think Ed's shirt was the clothing equivalent of their sitting room...

"You're becoming a curtain twitcher" says Ed while actually wearing a curtain :pac:

So Leanne Simon and Nick are gone....for how long..anybody know the story on 3 actors just gone....:confused:

• Advertisement

Fair play to Kevin, highlighting the hypocrisy, double standard and selective amnesia displayed by characters on this show constantly when someone goes through a crisis.

The Coronation Street writers must think we're totally stupid, framing the departure of three longstanding cast members as being final and permanent on a whim like that. They'll be back in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

So Leanne Simon and Nick are gone....for how long..anybody know the story on 3 actors just gone....:confused:

Guessing it's to keep the number of actors down during Covid.

Jikashi wrote: »
    Fair play to Kevin, highlighting the hypocrisy, double standard and selective amnesia displayed by characters on this show constantly when someone goes through a crisis.

The Coronation Street writers must think we're totally stupid, framing the departure of three longstanding cast members as being final and permanent on a whim like that. They'll be back in no time.

I'm struggling to see how, considering Harvey is a "Kinnahan" type with plenty of contacts....i'm amazed he hasnt sent his henchmen into the street and factory yet...cant see how they'll return to normal...although we'll probably forget all thats happenen in a couple of weeks and they'll return to family life...dont think Sam will be as forgiving tho.....:P

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I'm struggling to see how, considering Harvey is a "Kinnahan" type with plenty of contacts....i'm amazed he hasnt sent his henchmen into the street and factory yet...cant see how they'll return to normal...although we'll probably forget all thats happenen in a couple of weeks and they'll return to family life...dont think Sam will be as forgiving tho.....:P

And again they were hanging around with not a copper in sight. Having a peek out the blinds. Then there was the long goodbye in the middle of the street like The Wizard of Oz, the director's cut. Goodbye Steve, Emma, Tinman, Ernie Bishop, Cowardly Lion, Mavis ZZZzzz. And that was them on the run?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,338 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I’d say Leanne is due a while off. She’s done a fair bit in the past year with this and the Oliver story.
    I’d say they be out for a while but it won’t be for to long.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,338 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Paul Opacic Is set to join Coronation Street in April. He’ll play Stefan Brent(Corey Father). He’s a rich business man and there’s going to a good bit going on with Corey.
    Paul Opacic had lots of roles in the past including Steve Marchant in Emmerdale. Kim’s husband during the 1990’s.

Kevin is looking a bit rough. Not ageing very well.

Guy with ponytails hairline is receding...not gonna end well

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Kevin is looking a bit rough. Not ageing very well.

Aged about 10 years in last few months imo.

To thine own self be true

Alina looking so goooooood

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Alina saying "We can't do this here" and suggests instead Tyrone go to less conspicuous flat thats door is nearly direct across from his house.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,552 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Paul Opacic Is set to join Coronation Street in April. He’ll play Stefan Brent(Corey Father). He’s a rich business man and there’s going to a good bit going on with Corey.
    Paul Opacic had lots of roles in the past including Steve Marchant in Emmerdale. Kim’s husband during the 1990’s.

So more Corey Asha drama

Rich businessman father? Calling it now, Corey will pressure Asha into sex or just straight up sexually assault her, as he's been growing increasingly impatient since her birthday, and daddy will use his money and influence to protect his son from consequences and discredit the Alahans.

Think we all have tbh...!!
    Pussyhands wrote: »
    Alina looking so goooooood

Sarah looking better.....:p
    Alina saying "We can't do this here" and suggests instead Tyrone go to less conspicuous flat thats door is nearly direct across from his house.

And theres a bed there...............slut.....:p

Nah! He just needs a shave and a shower lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Carla looks like she's been cutting her own hair. A bad job of layering..
    Have to watch the end of Wednesday's episode. Tyrone is irritating me..the second Feez fcuked him out he went sprinting across the street unzipping his trousers as he went, sweat lashing off him..more than ready to fling his loins at Alina. Very off putting I must say.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Ann22 wrote: »
    Carla looks like she's been cutting her own hair. A bad job of layering..
    Have to watch the end of Wednesday's episode. Tyrone is irritating me..the second Feez fcuked him out he went sprinting across the street unzipping his trousers as he went, sweat lashing off him..more than ready to fling his loins at Alina. Very off putting I must say.

I missed the second of Wednesday's episode too.
    Did Tyrone get his loins out?! :o

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I missed the second of Wednesday's episode too.
    Did Tyrone get his loins out?! :o

yes he did, but thankfully we didn't see it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭Xander10

Detective Craig

ag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Feez invites Tyrone home non-romantically for the sake of the kids. She also books councelling with Toyah...
    At the Bistro.

It's even worse than I thought.

Advertisement