Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

That movie is great! About the sum total of my wrestling knowledge though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Happy Saturday folks!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

kitten_k wrote: »
    Happy Saturday folks!

Happy Wrestlemania Day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

I've a house show appearance tonight apparently guys.

Teddy Long is after telling me that it's going to be.............A TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYA!!!

Anyone fancy teaming up?

It's at the Generic Brand Name Centre, Mobile, Alabama at 8.

Oh and you'll need to supply your own steel chair

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Happy Wrestlemania Day :D

There is fans allowed back at it isn't there? That would probably make a big difference to the experience for viewers

• Advertisement

Trigger wrote: »
    There is fans allowed back at it isn't there? That would probably make a big difference to the experience for viewers

Yeah. First time fans have been back for the main WWE shows since COVID started.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I have no idea what's happening in an 'even more than usual' kinda way. Ric Flair has been suitably mysterious in that OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I have no idea what's happening in an 'even more than usual' kinda way. Ric Flair has been suitably mysterious in that OP.

But it’s not WW if we are not all unsure what’s going on

kitten_k wrote: »
    But it’s not WW if we are not all unsure what’s going on

There's unsure and then there is wtf is happening. I'm in the latter camp. :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

vernon, what do you think of rule 1? What do you think it means for the game?

MrKingsley wrote: »
    I've a house show appearance tonight apparently guys.

Teddy Long is after telling me that it's going to be.............A TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYA!!!

Anyone fancy teaming up?

It's at the Generic Brand Name Centre, Mobile, Alabama at 8.

Oh and you'll need to supply your own steel chair

I have no idea what all this is about, but if it gets me into the fun, i'm game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Morning folks hows it going, youve been waiting and its happened, here I am The Great One, now whats today's plan? I woke up saw the sun and for a moment went yayyyyy sunny day, go to beach, then I emembered oh 2021 5k restriction disapppointing. Hows everyone?

morning khalessi. I'm good here. How far away i beach from you?

*How far away is the beach from you?*

not had coffee yet, so excuse the typo.

Angus WW wrote: »
    *How far away is the beach from you?*

not had coffee yet, so excuse the typo.

Door to sand an hour to one hour 20, would be a regular run and helps one of the siblings is down near there too, every now and then I forget about the Covid thing for a minute. whcih is nice.

Maybe the sibling needs food delivered, and you can stop off on the beach for some exercise.

Maybe the sibling needs food delivered, and you can stop off on the beach for some exercise.

lol tha twould be funny

vernon, what do you think of rule 1? What do you think it means for the game?

I think it means exactly what it said. You are dead unless the mods say you are not. Could be a way to keep potential subs like in previous games or it could be something to do with this specific game.

Why? What's the focus on that rule?

I think it means exactly what it said. You are dead unless the mods say you are not. Could be a way to keep potential subs like in previous games or it could be something to do with this specific game.

Why? What's the focus on that rule?

I find that if someone is have trouble digesting the whole op, then narrowing the focus helps. work at it little by little, and then soon enough, you have worked through it all and understand it all.

I disagree with your assessment though. I think it hints at a player or mechanic who when killed will not really die or be role revealed and is likely to return back into the game.

• Advertisement

I find that if someone is have trouble digesting the whole op, then narrowing the focus helps. work at it little by little, and then soon enough, you have worked through it all and understand it all.

I disagree with your assessment though. I think it hints at a player or mechanic who when killed will not really die or be role revealed and is likely to return back into the game.

Could be, that's what I meant by specific to this game..it isn't the rules I have issue with...it's all the flavour. Essentially we have no clarity on roles, number of wolves, if there are factions etc.

Could be, that's what I meant by specific to this game..it isn't the rules I have issue with...it's all the flavour. Essentially we have no clarity on roles, number of wolves, if there are factions etc.

And also I have no clue about wrestling.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Good afternoon. Have we all turned up for Wrestlemania or are some still stuck at the airports?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Good afternoon. Have we all turned up for Wrestlemania or are some still stuck at the airports?

15 unique players have posted, 27 players listed.

So my take on the OP, there are roles not yet activated (maybe the players know or dont know themselves yet) and there will be hell turns (face turns wouldnt really work I dont think)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Surely rule one would indicate undertaker or kane are in play??

There is mention of gimmicks in the OP, maybe some players can be repackaged, ie. have multiple lives.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Surely rule one would indicate undertaker or kane are in play??

My initial thought was it was overthinking it, but checking things out, it seems to be worded differently than it usually would be, yeah? The fact it’s been written to suggest resurrections are possible, as opposed to a typical “ya dead, ya dead” vibe would make me agree with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote: »
    There is mention of gimmicks in the OP, maybe some players can be repackaged, ie. have multiple lives.

Khalessi cannot be repackaged not in contract signed with WWF however separating m&MS into different colours is

Advertisement