Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REEBOK LITE 2 SHOES - €20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Pigeon Chaser

bassy wrote: »
    did you use paypal or a card for payment?.

Debit card.

Checked banking app to make sure I actually completed transaction and yes, it is there.

VonLuck wrote: »
    I know these are running shoes, but what are they like for walking?

The same, only slower

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭SheroP

Hi there
    Anyone experience when paying by PayPal, before you hit buy now, that the money was deducted from my account, and furthermore, in Sterling currency, ultimately making the transaction almost €3 dearer, if that makes sense ??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭dodzy

SheroP wrote: »
    Hi there
    Anyone experience when paying by PayPal, before you hit buy now, that the money was deducted from my account, and furthermore, in Sterling currency, ultimately making the transaction almost €3 dearer, if that makes sense ??

No sense whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Kaiser84

Bought 2 pairs. Used Groupon code. €34 delivered.

Excellaint BA. Thanks to OP.

(never got confirmation email oddly)

My confirmation e-mail went to my junk folder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭dwasol

up to 32 euro now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭VonLuck

dwasol wrote: »
    up to 32 euro now

Most of their runners are up in price. Should have pulled the trigger last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭you2008

Bought 2 pairs. Used Groupon code. €34 delivered.

Excellaint BA. Thanks to OP.

(never got confirmation email oddly)

me too - nothing in the junk either, anyone? payment was pendening at my CR card:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭B-D-P--

marcusgunn wrote: »
    You an octopus bro?

If I were would I not be getting 4 pairs?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

you2008 wrote: »
    me too - nothing in the junk either, anyone? payment was pendening at my CR card:confused:
    i got email straight away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Mo, 29.03.2021, 00:02, Dorsten, Germany
    The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Mo, 29.03.2021, 00:02, Dorsten, Germany
    The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Placed my order yesterday at 13.30. Paid via PayPal

Received this message this evening

Mo, 29.03.2021, 19:14, Greven, Germany
    The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin

Different location, and 1 hour away, to the others shipping from Dorsten

Happy Days and thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

my sizes are sold out :(

wonder will they repeat this sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Back up to €32 a pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,124 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

FYI regarding shipping. They only use DHL in transit from Germany, once it reaches to Ireland it is transferred and delivered by An Post. At least that's how it is works for my order but might vary depending on size/weight of the package.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭zerosugarbuzz

Has anyone got delivery yet? Mine scheduled for today but no sign yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Mine has left DHL but not tracked with An Post yet. Handed over on Monday to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭higster

Mine in Dublin being sorted, she had it handed over tues.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

Mine was sorted in Dublin today so will probably be delivered on Tuesday now. Too late for the birthday boy tomorrow:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

"Export parcel center.
    Destination country/region: Ireland

International shipment number: xxxxxxx xxxxx

Mo, 29.03.2021, 03:33 hours"

That's the latest tracking for me. Assume its still not handed over to An Post yet...

are these unisex shoes? its say's womens in the description...but is there any difference in uk sizes between men & women?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

fryup wrote: »
    are these unisex shoes? its say's womens in the description...but is there any difference in uk sizes between men & women?

Strange one alright, they do say womens in the description but they are listed under both the mens and womens tabs. Reviews seem unisex by the names, so I'd say you're OK. You see both sexes wearing that kinda retro style of shoe. I think the gender sizes are the same in UK and Europe, might differ in US. Could be wrong though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

"Export parcel center.
    Destination country/region: Ireland

International shipment number: xxxxxxx xxxxx

Mo, 29.03.2021, 03:33 hours"

That's the latest tracking for me. Assume its still not handed over to An Post yet...

Mine is in the Dublin parcel center. I assume it will be delivered tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

i had 2pairs in my basket since sun night for 34 euro delivered,went to pay for them out today and the were looking 68 euros.so quickly deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

OmegaGene wrote: »
    sale price finished, did you expect reebok to keep the offer on forever just because you had them in a basket ?

taught you were allowed 7 days in the basket at the price you put them in your basket.

fryup wrote: »
    Sam Hain wrote: »
    Strange one alright, they do say womens in the description but they are listed under both the mens and womens tabs. Reviews seem unisex by the names, so I'd say you're OK. You see both sexes wearing that kinda retro style of shoe. I think the gender sizes are the same in UK and Europe, might differ in US. Could be wrong though.

just to double check before i purchase, are women's shoes suppose to be narrower than men's? should i go for a size bigger then usual....any shoe shop people out there?

godtabh wrote: »
    Mine is in the Dublin parcel center. I assume it will be delivered tomorrow.

There's no post tomorrow in a lot of places.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

There's no post tomorrow in a lot of places.

Postman just delivered mine, I live in the countryside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Just got mine, a grey pair and a red pair. Nice and tidy. I actually need shoes, not more trainers but hey ho!
    Thanks op

Advertisement