Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REEBOK LITE 2 SHOES - €20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

^^^^^

which pair did you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

fryup wrote: »
    ^^^^^

which pair did you get?

Lite 2 and flexagon force 3

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Ant valid codes folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Coolaboy wrote: »
    Ant valid codes folks?

Extra20 gets you 20% off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

My order has now been processed in Dublin and I expect it to be delivered on Tuesday as first day projected ...ordered last Sunday (mar 28)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭iHungry

If you have revolut rewards there is a 30% off full price and 25% off outlet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭T-Bird

iHungry wrote: »

Same as N26

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭pjq

Bank Holiday Monday and postman delivered my shoes, 05 April 2021 11:31

We delivered your post WATERFORD D.S.U., CO WATERFORD

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭you2008

pjq wrote: »
    Bank Holiday Monday and postman delivered my shoes, 05 April 2021 11:31

We delivered your post WATERFORD D.S.U., CO WATERFORD

same here , a big tum up for an post, nice look shoes - thanks OP

An post on a bank holiday?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Thanks op, my pair arrived the other day. Nice and comfy fit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,478 ✭✭✭✭guil

iHungry wrote: »

Damn, never thought to use my revolut for it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

It's due to the threat of Amazon doing their own deliveries that An Post have had to respond. Amazon are a huge part of An Posts parcel operation now and their own deliveries are flexible. Just goes to show how a bit of competition improves services.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

Go my order today that i was expecting tomorrow...hadn't even tracked it today!!!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Yes, just parcel post today as they didnt work on Saturday due to no overnight lorry deliveries on Good Friday

It's due to the threat of Amazon doing their own deliveries that An Post have had to respond. Amazon are a huge part of An Posts parcel operation now and their own deliveries are flexible. Just goes to show how a bit of competition improves services.

No its not

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭pjq

Aquos76 wrote: »
    No its not
    Ah now I understand

pjq wrote: »
    Ah now I understand

Sorry, my point was that the previous poster indicated that An Post were now delivering on bank holidays because of the presence of Amazon doing their own deliveries now, this is not the case, Post offices only operated Saturday hours on good Friday meaning there were no evening collections so there were no over night deliveries in, meaning there would be no deliveries into sorting offices on Saturday. Deliveries to depot ran as normal on Sunday so that’s why there was a parcel delivery service in many areas this morning instead of Saturday’s delivery.

Also, some routes had deliveries on St Patrick’s day recently this was optional and was treated as overtime. It’s more to do with extra deliveries due to COVID-19 rather than anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

2 pairs arrived today. For those asking they are true to size and ideal for wide feet

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

"Mo, 05.04.2021, 08:26
    It was not possible to deliver the shipment. Checks are being made."

Anyone else get this message on the tracking page?

I ordered my runners on the day the OP posted the BA.

I recieved my other order with no issues. I wonder is it because of the bank holiday ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭homingbird

The high ankle on them will cause blistters as one reviewer said & i know from ones i bought i had to cut the backs off them to fix issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

I received my pair today (bank holiday and all), perfect fit but I did go up by half a size based on a previous purchase of similar trainers.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,265 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

homingbird wrote: »
    The high ankle on them will cause blistters as one reviewer said & i know from ones i bought i had to cut the backs off them to fix issue.

You had to cut the runners? Never heard of anyone doing that!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

I just picked up my second package from An post office depo.

It has not updated on my original order with (DHL) anyone still waiting it might just arrive randomly!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭runwithme

Got mine delivered yesterday, bank holiday. Great fit, feel comfortable so far and I will break them in going around the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Sent back the lite ones because of this reason...too much pressure on my Toes !

Kept the other one which has a uniform flat bottom !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

One review out of over 500 mentions blisters and the reviewer also mentions muscle cramps in the same review. Sounds like a whinger, with skin like wet paper and feet like glass. Not one other reviewer mentions blisters. Shoes have 350 five star reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

Got mine yesterday also. I bought the ones for €22. Perfectly happy for what they cost

• Registered Users Posts: 3,264 ✭✭✭Tork

Thanks OP. Trainers arrived here today. All good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭Esse85

Anyone else still waiting on their delivery? Mine hasn't left Germany yet.

Advertisement