Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REEBOK LITE 2 SHOES - €20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

Esse85 wrote: »
    Anyone else still waiting on their delivery? Mine hasn't left Germany yet.

I ordered two pairs on the 2nd of April. I tracked it this morning and it says my parcel is in Ireland so then I went to the An Post tracking and it says my parcel is out for delivery so I presume I will get them today at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭discostu1

We got out second Delivery on Tues I think just want to thank the OP again brilliant value

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

got an email from hermes saying my package is on its way...would that be the reebok's?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Mine are with An Post after being DHL'd from Germany

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭irishproduce

All their prices gone back up again yeah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

All their prices gone back up again yeah

Yeah after a couple of days, all gone back to normal price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Got 2 pairs for 34e delivered there the other day. Very good bargain. Cheers Op

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Esse85 wrote: »
    Anyone else still waiting on their delivery? Mine hasn't left Germany yet.

Ordered 6 pairs in total, received four and the other two sat in Germany for 3 days. Arrived in country last night so expect delivery tomorrow. Great bargain.
    Thanks OP.

got mine today...by an post? on a saturday:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Placed my order on 28th March - nothing arrived yet.

DHL site says

Tu, 06.04.2021, 04:13, Dorsten, Germany
    The shipment will be transported to the destination country/destination area and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: https://www.anpost.com/Post-Parcels/Track/History?item=

Nothing on the An Post site other than We don't have your parcel yet :confused:

The box will either arrive out of the blue or I'll have a battle with Reebok and end up with a refund and no bargain :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

dfbemt wrote: »
    Placed my order on 28th March - nothing arrived yet.

DHL site says

Tu, 06.04.2021, 04:13, Dorsten, Germany
    The shipment will be transported to the destination country/destination area and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: https://www.anpost.com/Post-Parcels/Track/History?item=

Nothing on the An Post site other than We don't have your parcel yet :confused:

The box will either arrive out of the blue or I'll have a battle with Reebok and end up with a refund and no bargain :mad:

I had the same message....it was hanging since April 1st I think...arrived yesterday, it'll come don't worry.
    The Reebok mail gives a DHL link... which then gives a link from an Post which only seems to update the night before delivery

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

fryup wrote: »
    got mine today...by an post? on a saturday:confused:

Yep, An Post have been doing parcel deliveries on a Saturday for months now.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Just got mine after ordering last Friday - thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MorganIRL

Big thanks to OP, got mine on Tues, for €25 delivered they are a very comfortable pair and fantastic value for shoes and sorry now I didn't order a 2nd pair..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭VonLuck

I didn't get these particular runners, but I ordered another pair at the same time which arrived this morning in a box that could fit about 5 pairs in it. Talk about inefficient packing.

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Yep, An Post have been doing parcel deliveries on a Saturday for months now.

:confused:

news to me....since when? is it classed as part of the working week or overtime?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭crasy dash

:confused:

news to me....since when? is it classed as part of the working week or overtime?

Overtime and rota system and primarily in urban areas to help the backlog on Mondays.
    Parcel volumes are still through the roof at the moment.

anyone find the lite 2 sole a tad slippy? not much grip?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭Patsy167

For those who missed out last time, Reebok have got up to 50% off in there outlet and a further 25% off with code SPRING (Ends today)

These come in at €29.23 with FREE delivery. Sizes uk7-11 available at time of posting.

https://www.reebok.ie/reebok-speed-breeze-2.0-shoes/EH2726.html?forceSelSize=EH2726_660

• Registered Users Posts: 45,265 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Yes. For the price point they aren't bad tbf.

Found them tight too so sent back to for next size up. Perfect fit then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

6 wrote: »
    Yes. For the price point they aren't bad tbf.

Found them tight too so sent back to for next size up. Perfect fit then.

I also found these a tight fit. Returned for next size up and now very happy with them.
    Great offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

RBK20 gets 20% off!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Theres 30% off using Revolut through the app. Not sure if thats on top of the 25%.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭SheroP

branners69 wrote: »
    RBK20 gets 20% off!

I think that only deducts 10%,sadly

Was wearing them last week, slipped on a wooden walkway, fell and broke my fibula

Was wearing them last week, slipped on a wooden walkway, fell and broke my fibula

Ouch - GWS.

I had a similar pair of Nike and after a while the grip went to nothing. I wont be long binning these any sign of slippage.

GBX wrote: »
    Ouch - GWS.

I had a similar pair of Nike and after a while the grip went to nothing. I wont be long binning these any sign of slippage.

I bought 2 pairs and all :D

You'll be able to do a deal for somebody - sell off the new pair and the one decent one that wasnt in the accident :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

If you are a N26 customer, they offer a 20% discount code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Tdireddi

I'm a size 8.5 UK with Adidas and Nike, what do people recommend regarding sizing for these. Thanks

Advertisement