Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Buds for FREE when moving to Vodafone & TopUp 20 Euro

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭Sonya4u

I applied on Friday nt I think but no sign of SIM. Be great if it arrived by Wednesday.

Where did you apply for free SIM? I can't seem to find one :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭jdon72

Sonya4u wrote: »
    Where did you apply for free SIM? I can't seem to find one :-(

If you had time, you could get a free sim from 48 and then swap this to An Post for free and the swap the An Post to Vodafone, but I think tomorrow's the last day

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭Sonya4u

jdon72 wrote: »
    If you had time, you could get a free sim from 48 and then swap this to An Post for free and the swap the An Post to Vodafone, but I think tomorrow's the last day

Thanks so much! Will order one and hopefully another offer will come up soon :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Girl_harbour

I ported in today, have made a call, text and used data, how long does it take to get the code does anyone know?

I ported in today, have made a call, text and used data, how long does it take to get the code does anyone know?

I believe the codes are sent out once per week (I think on Thursday) so it's likely you will get it either this or next Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Girl_harbour

I believe the codes are sent out once per week (I think on Thursday) so it's likely you will get it either this or next Thursday.

Thanks for letting me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

So, you put in the SIM, use it a few times and then just wait?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Thanks OP. Just used a 48 number I recently ported to 3 for a phone discount and have now ported from 3 to Vodafone for this offer. Great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Tsdckcaj

Getting an error when I try enter the discount code. Did anyone else have this issue? I've attached the image below of where I'm trying to enter it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Applied last week and code arrived today :D.

Tried to use it and it says "use a valid code" :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Danmj

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Applied last week and code arrived today :D.

Tried to use it and it says "use a valid code" :(
    Did you use student email or personal and how was code sent to you, got my sim on Tuesday topped up and used for phone call and used data. No code yet.

Danmj wrote: »
    Did you use student email or personal and how was code sent to you, got my sim on Tuesday topped up and used for phone call and used data. No code yet.

Borrowed a proper student email, code sent today by email.

I'd say you are due to get yours next Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 thepigeon

Does anyone have a screenshot of the terms showing the 24th as the end date?

The lads on live chat want me to provide a screenshot to prove it because my discount code isn't working.

4nkFKOG.png?1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

thepigeon wrote: »

The lads on live chat want me to provide a screenshot to prove it because my discount code isn't working.

When did you port over your number?

I only done mine yesterday and I'm now having doubts about getting the code. let alone the offer.

If it wasn't available they wouldn't have sent the codes out?
    I'd say what happened was the original end date was earlier in month and the codes sent out don't have the new end date of 24th March as seems a few in the same boat.

What was the result of your live chat with them?

Sup08 wrote: »

I only done mine yesterday and I'm now having doubts about getting the code. let alone the offer.

It said end date was yesterday so would assume it's cob of the 24th so you should be okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sampras1

Same thing happened to me, I got an invalid discount code.
    Were they able to resolve it for you on live chat? I was on to them and they said they'd have to get back to me about it.

I'd say they sent us codes that expired on the 24th. I've attached a print out pdf of the offer page from the 15th in case it's any use to anyone. Still waiting on an outcome from facebook chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

No code here yet, ported on Tuesday, wonder should I give up hoping?

• Advertisement

If you ported before the end date, you should be fine.
    Possibly get the code next Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 thepigeon

Sup08 wrote: »

I ported it over last Saturday, they fixed the discount code for me and it's working now.

Same here, I got onto them via Twitter and they fixed the discount code for me.

Just tried the same code again and it now works.
    Ordered and on way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭pandaa

same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 gallygof

Is it always a Thursday when the codes are emailed? I was told they would be texted to me

gallygof wrote: »
    Is it always a Thursday when the codes are emailed? I was told they would be texted to me

Previous offers, codes were sent by email on Thursdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 gallygof

Previous offers, codes were sent by email on Thursdays.

Ok thanks.

Just tried the same code again and it now works.
    Ordered and on way :D

Received them this morning via An Post :), instructions are all in Romanian though :(.

• Advertisement
Advertisement