Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Buds for FREE when moving to Vodafone & TopUp 20 Euro

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

• Registered Users Posts: 31 gallygof

Anyone get the email with codes for earbuds ? Expected it today as 14 days since switching over but didn't receive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Ported on 24th and no code :(

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭GreyAlien

Decided to take the risk and ported on the 23rd. No code so far either.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭sharpish

gallygof wrote: »
    Anyone get the email with codes for earbuds ? Expected it today as 14 days since switching over but didn't receive
    Ported on the closing date last Thursday? Code came at 17:26 today and just redeemed it. I surely thought I'd missed out because the sim got lost in the post, and I'd to go get a replacement in town. Thank you, OP!

• Advertisement

sharpish wrote: »
    Ported on the closing date last Thursday? Code came at 17:26 today and just redeemed it. I surely thought I'd missed out because the sim got lost in the post, and I'd to go get a replacement in town. Thank you, OP!

Did you use personal or student email address?

sharpish wrote: »

I am the exact same and got the code at 17:26 today. used my sons school email and ordered them just now. happy days.

But my code says I have 7 days to order but it expires on 2nd April. Anyway, didn't last that long...lol

email
    Follow the three steps below to claim your free Samsung Galaxy Wireless Earbuds. Your code is valid for 7 days and will expire on 2nd of April 2021.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭sharpish

Did you use personal or student email address?

was a student email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Does anyone have the link for updated terms, with extended date to 24th.

On live chat And they're tellinge 23rd was too late.

Does anyone have the link for updated terms, with extended date to 24th.

On live chat And they're tellinge 23rd was too late.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116692790&postcount=495

• Advertisement

Did anyone get codes using personal email instead of student email address?

Did anyone get codes using personal email instead of student email address?

In the terms of criteria to qualify, it states it must be a school/college email address that you use at check out on porting your number. I don't think a Gmail, outlook, work email etc. would work on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Sup08 wrote: »
    In the terms of criteria to qualify, it states it must be a school/college email address that you use at check out on porting your number. I don't think a Gmail, outlook, work email etc. would work on this.

Fairly certain that's always been in the terms and conditions but I used a gmail email the last time around this offer was on.

DopeTech wrote: »
    Fairly certain that's always been in the terms and conditions but I used a gmail email the last time around this offer was on.

It isn't. The requirement of a student email address is a new thing for this time.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116663700&postcount=480

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

It isn't. The requirement of a student email address is a new thing for this time.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116663700&postcount=480
    Yeah, definitely wasn't in the T&Cs when I availed of this offer before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Girl_harbour

I ported on the 23rd, I just found the code in my spam folder dated the 26th. It let me claim no issue, worth checking if you ported around the same time.

I ported on the 23rd, I just found the code in my spam folder dated the 26th. It let me claim no issue, worth checking if you ported around the same time.

Did you use student email or personal?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Girl_harbour

Did you use student email or personal?

I'm doing a part time evening course so used a @ddletbaes.ie email and it was accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭GreyAlien

Did anyone with issues near the end of the promotion contact Vodafone and successfully get a code? I notice early on during the second promotion, people who didn't use a student email seemed to have gotten the code with no issues. Maybe by the end they clamped down on that?

I used personal email and received no code. vodafone on chat
    said they only accept student email for promotion ☹️

• Advertisement
Advertisement