Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Buds for FREE when moving to Vodafone & TopUp 20 Euro

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,982 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Just topped up there now..lets see when i get the coupon or will have to chase repa

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

T&C's

Top up by €20 in one go once you receive your SIM
    Actively use your phone
    We will send a code to claim your freebie to your email address within 14 days

:eek:.
    They are making it harder and harder to get a good bargain ;)

okidoki987 wrote: »
    T&C's

Top up by €20 in one go once you receive your SIM
    Actively use your phone
    We will send a code to claim your freebie to your email address within 14 days

:eek:.
    They are making it harder and harder to get a good bargain ;)

Makes sense...make a call to someone daily :D !

Makes sense...make a call to someone daily :D !

I'll just ring one of my others "dodgy" sims then.
    Signed up as happened to have a spare Eir sim so let's see what happens.
    Going forward, it will be a pain trying to get these offers if there's no free sims that are allowed. :rolleyes:

I'll just ring one of my others "dodgy" sims then.
    Signed up as happened to have a spare Eir sim so let's see what happens.
    Going forward, it will be a pain trying to get these offers if there's no free sims that are allowed. :rolleyes:

Use them for this after u grab all circleK freebies😃

• Advertisement

Just got my discount code there. :)

Email or text?

EDIT:Got them over email as well !! That was fast !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Email or text?

Glad you finally got a pair! They really are great value for €20. I use mine almost every day.

Anyone ordered using normal email ?

Yes, no issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Tsdckcaj

Email or text?

How long was it for you guys between topping up and receiving the code? Topped up by 20 earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭jdon72

I think the phone number had to be in use for 2 months before swapping over too, just something to be aware of

JackCDSt wrote: »
    How long was it for you guys between topping up and receiving the code? Topped up by 20 earlier.

Ordered on 15th SIM received on 16th and topped on 16th..code received today

jdon72 wrote: »
    I think the phone number had to be in use for 2 months before swapping over too, just something to be aware of

That was never the case before, is it in the terms and conditions? How would they know?

JackCDSt wrote: »

Codes were issued once a week last time around iirc.

Thanks! Was the code sent by email or text?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭GreyAlien

Is this offer over again? When I check the terms, it now says the following below.

4. To avail of this Offer, Eligible Customers must;

(i) Successfully port to Vodafone X from another network (excluding Lyca Mobile, 48 and Tesco Mobile) without the purchase of a new handset, using the dedicated Campus Tour webpage link, between the dates of 22nd February 2021 and 15th March 2021 inclusive (the “Promotion Period”),

https://n.vodafone.ie/terms/offers.html

GreyAlien wrote: »
    Is this offer over again? When I check the terms, it now says the following below.

4. To avail of this Offer, Eligible Customers must;

(i) Successfully port to Vodafone X from another network (excluding Lyca Mobile, 48 and Tesco Mobile) without the purchase of a new handset, using the dedicated Campus Tour webpage link, between the dates of 22nd February 2021 and 15th March 2021 inclusive (the “Promotion Period”),

https://n.vodafone.ie/terms/offers.html

Terms seem to be different on the campus page

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Anyone got a link to the offer ending 24th?

I think I just did it right, ordered a Vodafone X SIM anyway but didn't charge me the €20 yet. Sound ok?

Wonder what are the chances of having it by Wednesday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭GreyAlien

While in the Campus page under the FAQ it mentions up to March 24th, the actual small print terms and conditions mentions the 15th. If it's like the last time this offer was going, small print is what's to go by. I personally wouldn't risk it unless the terms & conditions mentions this newer date (which it doesn't).

GreyAlien wrote: »
    While in the Campus page under the FAQ it mentions up to March 24th, the actual small print terms and conditions mentions the 15th. If it's like the last time this offer was going, small print is what's to go by. I personally wouldn't risk it unless the terms & conditions mentions this newer date (which it doesn't).

It was confirmed to me on live chat that the correct date is the 24th, and many of us have already received the earphones.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭pandaa

Student email id is mandatory?

Anyone please- Student id of any country valid or Ireland only?

It says student offer so you might need one, if it's a choice of Irish or overseas student, you'd be better off asking Vodafone direct.
    I "borrowed" a neighbours son as he wasn't interested in it and worked fine.

It says student offer so you might need one, if it's a choice of Irish or overseas student, you'd be better off asking Vodafone direct.
    I "borrowed" a neighbours son as he wasn't interested in it and worked fine.

I asked and careless or lets say someone who is not interested to work, send me link of site. I told them it is not there and they are a goner.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Danmj

Have people here been able to get the buds by using their personal email apposed to a student email. Wonder will vodafone check email addresses

Danmj wrote: »
    Have people here been able to get the buds by using their personal email apposed to a student email. Wonder will vodafone check email addresses

Last time around I'm almost certain the terms were the same and I used a gmail address. No questions asked.

Danmj wrote: »

Unlike this time, the T&Cs from the last time this offer was on merely stated you had to be a student, it didn't mention anything about it being necessary to use a student email address to sign up. You can see the old T&Cs here.

So the requirement of a student email address is indeed new. Whether that's actually enforced or not I think is still unknown until someone who signed up in the past few weeks posts here saying they got them with their normal email address.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

I applied on Friday nt I think but no sign of SIM. Be great if it arrived by Wednesday.

Advertisement