Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immortals Fenyx Rising

Options
124»

Comments

DLC out, did anyone get it ? Both it and the season pass seem on the pricey side, though my reading on the next ones makes them sound substantial with a new playable character etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,819 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I said I'd pick it up, but I'm waiting until it's all out. Each DLC sounds very different to the last, so want to see how that works out first. One of them is an isometric style, which I'm not normally a fan of.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭Cordell

I got the DLC, not bad but maybe it's too much puzzles and too little fighting for my taste.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Cordell wrote: »
    I got the DLC, not bad but maybe it's too much puzzles and too little fighting for my taste.

Yeah as good as the game is i had enough of the puzzles after a while and wanted more combat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭peter4918

I bought the season pass and The myths of eastern realm DLC is not showing up on the Nintendo Switch. I’ve shut down Switch and started again, same with software but it’s not showing up. Any ideas?

seems like the first 2 dlc have been poorly received

1st one is just puzzles (too many)

2nd one is just a slightly Asian theme look but nothing new

• Registered Users Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭Cordell

Yes, 1st one combat/puzzles ratio is too low, 2nd one really bad story and amateurish voice acting but at least there's combat.
    And 2nd one starts with a new character fully leveled up which is really weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,530 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Enjoying this game a lot on Xbox SX. It's fun, challenging enough, bright and cheerful. Plays and looks gorgeous too in 60FPS mode. So far, a great pick up and play video game.

Advertisement