Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Conor WW wrote: »
    If this is true? why did you vote Katie?

Because of no posts, what good is somebody who doesn't post in a full 24 hours? My vote had gone in early and I didn't change it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Because of no posts, what good is somebody who doesn't post in a full 24 hours? My vote had gone in early and I didn't change it.

How about I spin it another way..... what good are you to the village?

Who do you think the remaining wolves are and why?

(CONGRATS ON THE NEGATIVE COVID TEST BTW)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    And where’s my last teammate? And who are both of them?

C’mon Conor. If you want to attempt to have me as a wolf then who are my buddys? You’ve only 3 to choose from seeing as you said I was alpha which makes Brendan and Angus both cleared good peeks.

Kathleen?
    Steve?
    Wendy?

?????

How would I know that? If you tell me then you make it easier.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

But then it means you voted for someone who you didn't think was a wolf, but voted because it was an easy wagon?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

How would I know that? If you tell me then you make it easier.

I’ll tell you what I think.

I think you are the head of security or just plain old security guard and I think Kathleen is whichever one you are not.

Kathleen didn’t manage to get in on time to save Clodagh and Clodagh’s syringe failed because she was dead. Clodagh had a vote on Kathleen for cover.

Also, if you still think I am alpha Wolf and you are trying to convince the village you aren’t a baddie. Shouldn’t you be working on taking out the head of security in this lynch? For the good of the village and all that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Was it clear though? Think Brendan posted earlier pointing out it was a draw on declared votes between LeVar and Clodagh

Yes, but Brendan's 3 votes a piece declared votes was flawed as numerous posters stated tohis morning that they had declared and pointed this out, i'll need to read back and add them in but i think the declared was actually more to LeVar (Not 100% thats just from memory, but will check back)
    typo checking this.
    you saying it would look more suss to stay or to move?
    Baggly wrote: »
    Voting
    Clodagh WW - Steve WW, Jake WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, Wendy WW, Necro
    AlsoStarringLeVarBurton - Eva ww, Abigail WW, Conor WW, Trigger, Brendan WW
    Kathleen Grant - Clodagh WW
    Eva WW - Angus WW
    Angus WW - Fiona WW

Did not vote - Barbara WW, Kathleen Grant

We cant be certain that the wolves knew that they would be getting a sub in for Clodagh so they may have been working on the assumption that she may not show up before lynch. So when the sub was made, which was late enough, if a poster then hops off Clodagh and onto LeVar it would make them more suss if LeVar was lynched and then clodagh shot or lunched the following day, basically saving their team mate.

If they stick with the wolf and they can say "I voted for the wolf i'm village"

Here's Jake basically begging the thread to clear him as village..
    Eleven go LeVar

Can I be taken off the possible wolf list now please?

It would be in a wolfs best interests to get the Demi out of the way first and foremost, as they do not know their identity like they do with Villagers, and also the fact that the Demi could convert wolves too makes me believe that their has to be a wolf at the forefront of the Demi plan.

Here again pocketing Abi when she made herself known
    Abi, was my plan helpful then?
    You shouldn’t vote for me because I have worked my cute little butt off being your assistant!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I'm good, i voted for who I thought was the demoG. I had no alterier motive for voting the DemoG.
    I'll do some wagonomics in bit, but it is possible that the levar wagon was pure or brendan could be the alpha. Jake could also be the alpha.
    And where’s my last teammate? And who are both of them?

C’mon Conor. If you want to attempt to have me as a wolf then who are my buddys? You’ve only 3 to choose from seeing as you said I was alpha which makes Brendan and Angus both cleared good peeks.

Kathleen?
    Steve?
    Wendy?

?????
    I’ll tell you what I think.

I think you are the head of security or just plain old security guard and I think Kathleen is whichever one you are not.

Kathleen didn’t manage to get in on time to save Clodagh and Clodagh’s syringe failed because she was dead. Clodagh had a vote on Kathleen for cover.

Also, if you still think I am alpha Wolf and you are trying to convince the village you aren’t a baddie. Shouldn’t you be working on taking out the head of security in this lynch? For the good of the village and all that.

Why do you keep saying i said you were alpha.

I said you could be, that its not just angus and brendan that could be alpha. Why are you putting words in my mouth.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I'm good, i voted for who I thought was the demoG. I had no alterier motive for voting the DemoG.
    I'll do some wagonomics in bit, but it is possible that the levar wagon was pure or brendan could be the alpha. Jake could also be the alpha.
    So are you saying that I am the alpha? Cos if you are, then that means your saying 2 of Kathleen, Steve and Wendy are my teammates. And seeing as both Steve and Wendy also voted for the wolf with the syringe and one of them would have to be a wolf then we’re pretty horrible (and stupid) team mates.

Why would Jake have to be the alpha? Jake's not been peeked, right?
    All I can say is I am not a wolf. Am village.
    Can't quote the actual line as it's in the quote, but in this post Kathleen says "Did not ask if it mattered what list WE are in. Read back, this was addressed to Angus who was getting annoyed about the list and I asked if it really mattered what list SHE was in"
    I think Kathleen's slipped here - Angus is a male name - why use she unless Kathleen knows who the player is?

Makes me think Angus and Kathleen.
    I want to try to dissect the Conor/Jake fight as I suspect one of them is right and one's the third wolf

Trigger wrote: »
    Yes, but Brendan's 3 votes a piece declared votes was flawed as numerous posters stated tohis morning that they had declared and pointed this out, i'll need to read back and add them in but i think the declared was actually more to LeVar (Not 100% thats just from memory, but will check back)
    That's true - happy to go back and try to fix that if you like, but happy to let you either

I would also be of the thoughts that the wolves wouldnt have the alpha do the Demi hunt. I think the Alpha is one of the peaked players and i'm currently leaning to Angus there.

if i had to pick 3 wolves right now i would probably go with

Angus - Alpha
    Jake - HOHS
    KG - Security guard

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    That's true - happy to go back and try to fix that if you like, but happy to let you either

Fire away if you are happy to do it

Went and did it, felt like it was my job :)
    I make that 3 declared votes on ALSB (me, Abi, Trigger)
    3 on Clodagh (Jake, Necro, Wendy)
    1 on Eva (ASLB, lying)
    Steve WW wrote: »
    I did an ffa and had Clodagh at #1
    This post should show you where my thoughts are at.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116671561&postcount=1140
    ASLB
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    morning all

Brendan. not sure what you mean abiyt declaration, but if you mean about DEmi. i cales Levar as Demi around 820pm or so
    Eva WW wrote: »
    I did declare Brendan.
    ASLB

So you're right Trig
    6 declared ASLB (me, Abi, Trig, Eva, Conor, Fiona)
    4 declared CLodagh (Jake, Necro, Wendy, Steve)
    1 on Eva (ASLB, lying)

I don't think Barbara, Kathleen or Angus declared.
    Both Barbara/Kathleen have explained being late or having wifi issues. Angus...?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Why would Jake have to be the alpha? Jake's not been peeked, right?

Can't quote the actual line as it's in the quote, but in this post Kathleen says "Did not ask if it mattered what list WE are in. Read back, this was addressed to Angus who was getting annoyed about the list and I asked if it really mattered what list SHE was in"
    I think Kathleen's slipped here - Angus is a male name - why use she unless Kathleen knows who the player is?

Makes me think Angus and Kathleen.
    I want to try to dissect the Conor/Jake fight as I suspect one of them is right and one's the third wolf

I think kathleen's post referred to me - she's saying it did it really matter what list she was in because Angus was all in a heap over me being included in the list

I appreciate the thought that's gone in to it but I don't buy a wolf going to all the trouble that Jake has, even highlighting the swap?

I have more uncertainty from Kathleen than anyone so I'll probably be voting there.

Ok. Run me and Conor this evening. That’s 2 of the 5 that contain Head of Security who cannot be killed by a bullet.

Fire wrong and they get that bullet and shoot a villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    Katie WW Brendan WW, Barbara WW, Necro, Trigger, Steve WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, Clodagh WW, Kathleen Grant, Wendy WW, Eva WW, Conor WW
    Conor WW Jake WW
    Fiona WW Angus WW
    Trigger JP Liz v1
    Steve WW Anon Vote This was claimed by Fiona
    Brendan WW Anon Vote This was claimed by Fiona
    Angus WW Fiona WW
    Necro Abigail WW
    Did Not Vote Katie WW
    Baggly wrote: »
    Voting
    Clodagh WW - Steve WW, Jake WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, Wendy WW, Necro
    AlsoStarringLeVarBurton - Eva ww, Abigail WW, Conor WW, Trigger, Brendan WW
    Kathleen Grant - Clodagh WW
    Eva WW - Angus WW
    Angus WW - Fiona WW

Did not vote - Barbara WW, Kathleen Grant

2 days of lynch, with remaining players bolded (not bolded claimed roles).
    I just want to see them both together.

I’m going for a nap now :)

Ok. Run me and Conor this evening. That’s 2 of the 5 that contain Head of Security who cannot be killed by a bullet.

Why are you advocating a shot when the Sheriff should only be using protection of the 2 known RV going forward.

Why are you advocating a shot when the Sheriff should only be using protection of the 2 known RV going forward.

There’s a comp ongoing which could be a bullet prize again.

And hopper will be thinking of self protection too

• Advertisement

what do you mean 'run you'?

Barbara WW wrote: »

Have a vote off for the lynch, Jake vs Conor

Barbara WW wrote: »

Put me up against Conor for tonight’s lynch. I’m convinced he is a wolf and he hasn’t said anything this afternoon to change my mind.

I’ve been on him since day one for reasons that I researched and thought out. Clodagh stood out too when I looked at the groupings. I haven’t just said stuff for the sake of it but if it takes me dying for some of you to listen, then that’s what I need to do.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Have a vote off for the lynch, Jake vs Conor

I’d also suggest not disclosing who you are voting for.

And the Alpha lives to fight another day!

Id prefer to vote for Angus myself and then hopefully win a peak that can go on you

And the Alpha lives to fight another day!

Id prefer to vote for Angus myself and then hopefully win a peak that can go on you

You need to take stock again, Trigger. What exactly have I done so far that is wolfy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Is the game working for everyone else?It keeps freezing on me mid game.

You need to take stock again, Trigger. What exactly have I done so far that is wolfy?

Ive outlined my thoughts above on what i think could be the play in place. Are you against a peak on you, if the village win the comp, they may also get a peak, add that to Barbara's peak we can peak 2, this post looks like you are against us peaking you, even though you should have no problem at all with getting peaked if you are village.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Is the game working for everyone else?It keeps freezing on me mid game.

Froze a few times but got a few games where i could run up a score or 2.

• Advertisement

Froze a few times but got a few games where i could run up a score or 2.

how's your score looking Trigs
    I've got 32k. suprisingly ok at this one :)

Advertisement