Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Just getting a chance to look now as my training course is gone off on a tangent on how to use video capture software... keeps freezing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Barbara WW wrote: »
    how's your score looking Trigs
    I've got 32k. suprisingly ok at this one :)

Think my HS is 27k so far, only played about 4 games

I have tried 4 times, and every time it cuts out at around 6 or 7k.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I have tried 4 times, and every time it cuts out at around 6 or 7k.

Desktop or mobile?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Trigger wrote: »

Here's Jake basically begging the thread to clear him as village..

It would be in a wolfs best interests to get the Demi out of the way first and foremost, as they do not know their identity like they do with Villagers, and also the fact that the Demi could convert wolves too makes me believe that their has to be a wolf at the forefront of the Demi plan.

Here again pocketing Abi when she made herself known

I think saying I was begging is a bit OTT tbh but I definitely feel I deserve to be treated as a villager for the work I put in to assist Abigail in narrowing down the suspects for DemiG and also for the work I have put in to hunting wolves. And “first and foremost” I was part of the group that successfully lynched a wolf! Only then did I say for Eleven to go for LeVar.

Have you forgotten that Conor wanted you to waste your power on me? Why did he want you to do that?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Because we need to move on from DemiG asap and they can only be killed by lynch or eleven. Wasting it on me who’s 4th in line makes no sense. If there’s 2 of us left, hopper can shoot one and if it’s me, I die and they lynch the other tomorrow. If it’s the other, they don’t die and lynched tomorrow.

I am not DemiG and I haven’t been converted. I’m not a wolf either.

Oh, the bit I’ve just bolded above.....

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886lvwjz9z3cpggh4ixvl2n857x305btyoqnempypra&rid=giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Desktop - its OK - it was my laptop. It crashed soon after that last post, on restart, the game play itself is at least 10 times faster! So the game itself is now working - I, on the other hand, am useless at it.
    My partner and his son were just stood over my shoulder laughing at me on it!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Day1
    Katie WW| Brendan WW, Barbara WW, Necro, Trigger, Steve WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, Clodagh WW, Kathleen Grant, Wendy WW, Eva WW, Conor WW
    Conor WW| Jake WW
    Fiona WW |Angus WW
    Trigger|JP Liz v1
    Steve WW| Anon Vote
    Brendan WW |Anon Vote
    Angus WW |Fiona WW
    Necro| Abigail WW
    Did Not Vote| Katie WW

Day2
    Clodagh WW | Steve WW, Jake WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, Wendy WW, Necro
    AlsoStarringLeVarBurton | Eva ww, Abigail WW, Conor WW, Trigger, Brendan WW
    Kathleen Grant | Clodagh WW
    Eva WW | Angus WW
    Angus WW | Fiona WW
    Did not vote | Barbara WW, Kathleen Grant

Missed Barbara in day2

Day1
    Katie WW| Brendan WW, Barbara WW, Necro, Trigger, Steve WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, Clodagh WW, Kathleen Grant, Wendy WW, Eva WW, Conor WW
    Conor WW| Jake WW
    Fiona WW |Angus WW
    Trigger|JP Liz v1
    Steve WW| Anon Vote
    Brendan WW |Anon Vote
    Angus WW |Fiona WW
    Necro| Abigail WW
    Did Not Vote| Katie WW

Day2
    Clodagh WW | Steve WW, Jake WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, Wendy WW, Necro
    AlsoStarringLeVarBurton | Eva ww, Abigail WW, Conor WW, Trigger, Brendan WW
    Kathleen Grant | Clodagh WW
    Eva WW | Angus WW
    Angus WW | Fiona WW
    Did not vote | Barbara WW, Kathleen Grant

I can't get the game to work, have tried in firefox and chrome and same result, just show a screen with agame.com and i circle with a centipede in it but nothing else happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Abigail WW wrote: »
    How about I spin it another way..... what good are you to the village?

Who do you think the remaining wolves are and why?

(CONGRATS ON THE NEGATIVE COVID TEST BTW)
    I didn't get to vote on time yesterday but if I had it would have been Angus. I think Angus and Brendan or Conor are wolves. This is just a hunch because I don't have anything concrete to go on. I don't seem to be able to read the game like other players. In fact my real gut feel is Barbara but she has obviously now been proven to be good.
    Steve WW wrote: »
    But then it means you voted for someone who you didn't think was a wolf, but voted because it was an easy wagon?
    Easy wagon? Bit unfair. Lots of others jumped on that easy wagon after me. My vote yesterday was not going to be with either wagon. The first day's vote is a real shot in the dark and who knew who was good or bad at that stage
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Why would Jake have to be the alpha? Jake's not been peeked, right?

Can't quote the actual line as it's in the quote, but in this post Kathleen says "Did not ask if it mattered what list WE are in. Read back, this was addressed to Angus who was getting annoyed about the list and I asked if it really mattered what list SHE was in"
    I think Kathleen's slipped here - Angus is a male name - why use she unless Kathleen knows who the player is?

Makes me think Angus and Kathleen.
    I want to try to dissect the Conor/Jake fight as I suspect one of them is right and one's the third wolf

This is actually funny because I have no clue who Angus is. I just wrote she because it's a female avatar and the insistence yesterday and the whole thing with Barbara just felt like a female. Make your own judgement on Angus by reading posts and whatever but don't make it based on that comment by me because I am not a wolf and have no idea who Angus is.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    I can't get the game to work, have tried in firefox and chrome and same result, just show a screen with agame.com and i circle with a centipede in it but nothing else happens.

I have given up on it and submitted a pretty useless score!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I have given up on it and submitted a pretty useless score!

I am hopeful that my score will win it.
    not because I've wasted my afternoon on it or anything :rolleyes:

I didn't get to vote on time yesterday but if I had it would have been Angus. I think Angus and Brendan or Conor are wolves. This is just a hunch because I don't have anything concrete to go on. I don't seem to be able to read the game like other players. In fact my real gut feel is Barbara but she has obviously now been proven to be good.

[/COLOR]

I am intrigued as to why you thought I was wolfy

I feel I am leaning more towards Conor being a wolf than Jake. But something feels of about their exchange, almost.. pantomimey? if that makes sense. can't put my finger on it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    There’s a comp ongoing which could be a bullet prize again.

So?

Shots, regardless of hopper should not be used.

High chance we hit a villager.

Also the chance we arm a wolf with a gun.

Id rather no shots taken

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I feel I am leaning more towards Conor being a wolf than Jake. But something feels of about their exchange, almost.. pantomimey? if that makes sense. can't put my finger on it.

I have the same feeling - but I was only able to keep a half eye on the thread for most of the day. I want to go back and have a proper read later.

RE: Angus - I posted a summary of the posts I felt suss about earlier. Looking at the votes, @Angus why Fiona on Day 1? I think it is the voting that is sticking out most for me - I said earlier last night we were trying to catch the demi-g - yet Angus said "Necro wasn't up for lynch so I voted for Eva out of the four contenders." - Angus voted for wolf, not demi-g?? This I don't understand at all. Also, no mention of Conor at all in the summary?
    Angus WW wrote: »

Summary:

Village: Jake, Wendy, Steve
    Not sure: Kathleen Grant
    Leaning Wolf: Brendan, Eva, Barbara

Voting
    Clodagh WW - Steve WW, Jake WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, Wendy WW, Necro
    AlsoStarringLeVarBurton - Eva ww, Abigail WW, Conor WW, Trigger, Brendan WW
    Kathleen Grant - Clodagh WW
    Eva WW - Angus WW
    Angus WW - Fiona WW

Did not vote - Barbara WW, Kathleen Grant

I voted Eva last night because Necro was defending her. I thought Necro was a wolf so I thought Eva was his teammate wolf.

Necro wasn't up for lynch so I voted for Eva out of the four contenders.

Why does Clodagh vote Kathleen Grant instead of self-preservation? Why Kathleen Grant of all people?

[/IMG]

My auntie says she'd ride my uncle last night, but she wasnt around.

But my uncle is an ugly fcuk, I dont believe her despite she saying she would.

My point is, we cant trust what you "would have done".

Easy wagon? Bit unfair. Lots of others jumped on that easy wagon after me. My vote yesterday was not going to be with either wagon. The first day's vote is a real shot in the dark and who knew who was good or bad at that stage

It was an easy wagon, she was low hanging fruit..... easy place for a wolf to vote.

First day is a shot in the dark and you took the easy way out.
    This is actually funny because I have no clue who Angus is. I just wrote she because it's a female avatar and the insistence yesterday and the whole thing with Barbara just felt like a female. Make your own judgement on Angus by reading posts and whatever but don't make it based on that comment by me because I am not a wolf and have no idea who Angus is.

Whats your judgment on Angus? why him over others?

95k on Centipede folks.....

wow. Fair play. This is how I would end up if I tried playing that again.

200.gif

:pac: dont think anyone getting close to that

• Advertisement

ah here. I improved mine to 66k and thought I was flying it!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I would prefer if the confirmed villagers make a call on the run off idea for later. I have a vote in already but if we're doing this it need to be decided asap.

What's the run off idea? (Sorry I won't get to read back on everything until after dinner probably - as it is I'll be working quite late)

Steve post this

Findind it hard to nail down and honest to goodness votes. I'd be on Clodagh now, but they have work so they say so might be unfair on them.

On the whole Clodagh work thing, yes that could indeed be a factor. If my work meant I could not post much or at all till late afternoon I would probably pull myself out of the game. But if I didn't I would post something to make me look ok. Her lack of text makes me think she is not a wolf because she doesn't seem to need to prove herself.

On other matters, my second Covid test was clear. (Woo ****ing Hoo.....all of you are safe from my contamination....)
    Still not allowed back to work though. :(

Kathleen Grant - you have called Clodagh out for not posting, but you have only made 10 posts in total since this?

Looking back on Kathleen's posts it really is a whole lot of nothing, just going along with what the group are saying, staying well below the radar, trying to stay unnoticed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Can't quote the actual line as it's in the quote, but in this post Kathleen says "Did not ask if it mattered what list WE are in. Read back, this was addressed to Angus who was getting annoyed about the list and I asked if it really mattered what list SHE was in"
    I think Kathleen's slipped here - Angus is a male name - why use she unless Kathleen knows who the player is?

Makes me think Angus and Kathleen.
    I want to try to dissect the Conor/Jake fight as I suspect one of them is right and one's the third wolf
    Hmmm...doesn't make sense to me. You were replying to Steve so couldn't see Angus's avatar but knew his name. Sorry, not buying it
    Wow! I got 6k earlier then work got unexpectedly busy. I won't even bother going back, happy for Abi to have the prize

36k is most ive got so far. gonna have one more game and then submit

36k is most ive got so far. gonna have one more game and then submit

hopefully 95k and 66k will be the top 2 so any prizes would go to Abigail and myself

Kathleen Grant - you have called Clodagh out for not posting, but you have only made 10 posts in total since this?

Looking back on Kathleen's posts it really is a whole lot of nothing, just going along with what the group are saying, staying well below the radar, trying to stay unnoticed.

I agree with this post.

I'm not sure I want to feed into this whole Conor v Jake thing. I'd be leaning towards a Kathleen vote this evening.

Steve WW wrote: »
    I would prefer if the confirmed villagers make a call on the run off idea for later. I have a vote in already but if we're doing this it need to be decided asap.

I think its a waste of a day focusing on 2 instead of the wider pool. and i think thats what Jake wants.

Miss another day of vote information etc. id prefer to vote elsewhere myself

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I think its a waste of a day focusing on 2 instead of the wider pool. and i think thats what Jake wants.

Miss another day of vote information etc. id prefer to vote elsewhere myself
    I kind of agree, and find myself fighting the urge to go Jake/Conor as I feel like I'm being played into that. But then I cannot see any logic that would drive that play

That said, my gut still says Kathleen and Angus, and I think I'd go for Kathleen first. That he/she mistake is glaring to me. Of course, if that's right then they're both wolves

Advertisement