Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

My big issue is, and I found this in the last game also, is with the anon accounts, some of the usernames just meld into one for me.
    Conor/Steve/Jake - I need to go back and look at these individually because I don't know who said what.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Kathleen Grant - you have called Clodagh out for not posting, but you have only made 10 posts in total since this?
    Looking back on Kathleen's posts it really is a whole lot of nothing, just going along with what the group are saying, staying well below the radar, trying to stay unnoticed.
    Clodagh didn't post all day in fairness. I might have only post a few times but I was allowed paperwork to work from home and have been doing so. I might be staying below the radar but it's not a wolf attempt to hide.
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Hmmm...doesn't make sense to me. You were replying to Steve so couldn't see Angus's avatar but knew his name. Sorry, not buying it
    Wow! I got 6k earlier then work got unexpectedly busy. I won't even bother going back, happy for Abi to have the prize
    I don't know what you mean about Steve but look at the avatar for Angus. Is it not female?
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    I agree with this post.

I'm not sure I want to feed into this whole Conor v Jake thing. I'd be leaning towards a Kathleen vote this evening.
    I kind of agree, and find myself fighting the urge to go Jake/Conor as I feel like I'm being played into that. But then I cannot see any logic that would drive that play

That said, my gut still says Kathleen and Angus, and I think I'd go for Kathleen first. That he/she mistake is glaring to me. Of course, if that's right then they're both wolves
    Vote to lynch me if you want. You will find out after nine that I am not lying, that I am village and village will be down a person. Then make up your own mind about Angus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    So would you suggest that it was a wolf who suggested the alphabetical order? Or a wolf wanted to organize where people were situated.
    I'd probably have gone for someone more middle of the road up first. Think that might be my best chance to hit a wolf and hopefully turn the rest.
    KathleenGrant seems to be top of most lists.

I always wonder why someone has been chosen for munch. So took a look back on Eva's posts. Knowing now she was good, she had a really good read on the game - she made really good points, and posting style came across well. She was able to convince people (except Angus) it was either LeVar or Clodagh for lynch for example. So could be the reason why she was munched.
    The other reason could be these posts. She started looking at the organisation of the grouping, looking at who are wolves, said go middle of the road, and was leaning Kathleen for top of the wolf list.

And this is where the WW paranoia begins to kick in for me - is it a double bluff!?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I don't know what you mean about Steve but look at the avatar for Angus. Is it not female?
    Yeah, I'll give you that, it could well be. But I couldn't tell you that without going to look, I don't know what people's avatars are. And my point about Steve is that his query and your response...
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Going through Kathleen's posts now.

Some fluff, some IRL stuff.

Queries if it matters what list we are in. Doesn't understand the plan, or wolf downplaying swaps.?
    All I can say is I am not a wolf. Am village.

...are posts 1521 and 1549. I've just checked and Angus didn't post in between so I don't believe you'd have seen the avatar to get confused. You typed "Angus", a male name, and the avatar is irrelevant at that point. I think it's that you know who's playing Angus. I'll admit, it's a clever excuse but I'm afraid I just don't buy it

Sorry, posted the most recent quote twice by mistake, the bottom one shouldn't be there

• Advertisement

Yeah, I'll give you that, it could well be. But I couldn't tell you that without going to look, I don't know what people's avatars are. And my point about Steve is that his query and your response...

...are posts 1521 and 1549. I've just checked and Angus didn't post in between so I don't believe you'd have seen the avatar to get confused. You typed "Angus", a male name, and the avatar is irrelevant at that point. I think it's that you know who's playing Angus. I'll admit, it's a clever excuse but I'm afraid I just don't buy it

Angus is staying very quiet on the whole thing but he/she/ze/they/it will confirm that I do not know which Boards member is Angus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Vote in for Conor....

Angus is staying very quiet on the whole thing but he/she/ze/they/it will confirm that I do not know which Boards member is Angus.
    Well of course they will :D
    If I'm right about you I'm 100% certain about Angus so they'd lie too, because in this case Eleven would be wrong...

tenor.gif?itemid=15275543
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Well of course they will :D
    If I'm right about you I'm 100% certain about Angus so they'd lie too, because in this case Eleven would be wrong...

tenor.gif?itemid=15275543
    ;)

FWIW I don't think you are right about the whole avatar thing

Pressed send too early, supposed to follow with i believe they are both wolves, I think Angus is the Alpha

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Vote in for Conor....
    Trigger wrote: »
    FWIW I don't think you are right about the whole avatar thing
    Right. Well these two posts have completely derailed my thought process...

Pressed send too early, supposed to follow with i believe they are both wolves, I think Angus is the Alpha
    Oh, phew, That's my thinking too. The avatar thing has tied them together in my head

Oh, phew, That's my thinking too. The avatar thing has tied them together in my head

I have done the same thing numerous times, nearly wrote she for Angus, I always kinda use the avatars as a bit of a help during anon games myself.

I have done the same thing numerous times, nearly wrote she for Angus, I always kinda use the avatars as a bit of a help during anon games myself.
    Geez Trig, I'm glad I know you're good because I get the heebie-jeebies when someone steps in like this :D

Surely a name is a name, the avatar is irrelevant.
    Angus. I mean, Angus! You know him, he wears a kilt and tosses the caber!

Then there's Angus Deaton, Angus the lad from the Family Ness... OK, I can't think of anymore now. You have me doubting myself but I think I'm going to stick to my guns

Thanks for that. It really was a genuine mistake.

Do stick to your guns, she is on my own list also. If prefer to go the other way and lynch Angus, as he has already been peaked.

If village won a peak we would have 2 and I'd like one of jake/conor peaked and KG.

Alternatively, win a bullet shoot Angus.

Geez Trig, I'm glad I know you're good because I get the heebie-jeebies when someone steps in like this :D

Surely a name is a name, the avatar is irrelevant.
    Angus. I mean, Angus! You know him, he wears a kilt and tosses the caber!

Then there's Angus Deaton, Angus the lad from the Family Ness... OK, I can't think of anymore now. You have me doubting myself but I think I'm going to stick to my guns

Ive personally never been confused much unless its a Riona Fiona situation

Also, Abi's avatar is excellent representation for this game :D

Had another play on centipede after work - didn't realise you could play with a mouse! That changed everything. Got 34k. Still nowhere near Abi but I'm happy I wasn't complete sh--

Also, Abi's avatar is excellent representation for this game :D

I changed it... yay someone noticed

• Advertisement

Had another play on centipede after work - didn't realise you could play with a mouse! That changed everything. Got 34k. Still nowhere near Abi but I'm happy I wasn't complete sh--

The trick was to keep one part if the centipede alive and just grind out those spider kills.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,947 ✭✭✭duffman13

Competition Closed

Winner(s)will be notified by 8pm

Scores will be published post lynch tonight

Please Note: Some of you have too much time on your hands :D

Don't forgot to get your lynch vote in

https://forms.gle/Ur5weattwseXhxTR7

duffman13 wrote: »
    Competition Closed

Winner(s)will be notified by 8pm

Scores will be published post lynch tonight

Please Note: Some of you have too much time on your hands :D

Don't forgot to get your lynch vote in

https://forms.gle/Ur5weattwseXhxTR7

Wheres last nights scores.... how am i meant to gloat.....?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,947 ✭✭✭duffman13

Wheres last nights scores.... how am i meant to gloat.....?

I'll post last nights scores before 8 too once I get on the laptop :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Well I’ve had my nap.

The trick was to keep one part if the centipede alive and just grind out those spider kills.

Yep, never go by the first level, I was getting bored too quick and would start messing :pac:

I must be the worst player of games there ever was. I didn't even send score today it was that bad.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Vote gone in for Kathleen. I really hope we're right about this

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Vote gone in for Kathleen. I really hope we're right about this

You're not but you will find out at 9.

• Advertisement

Angus hasn't posted since last night?

Advertisement