Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rudolph Day

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I have never made waffles. What are they? Is it worth buying a waffle maker?

You can usually pick one up in LIDL for €15 it’s worth that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Loughc wrote: »
    You can usually pick one up in LIDL for €15 it’s worth that.

Yeah I spotted on today so when I read this I was like ‘oh’. It seems to just be pancake batter in a different shape?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Yeah I spotted on today so when I read this I was like ‘oh’. It seems to just be pancake batter in a different shape?

That’s pretty much it. Waffles are more fluffier and thicker than pancakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Happy 1st Rudolph Day of 2021 everyone. Hope you all have a great day.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭DvB

z3u8Cmf.jpg
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Happy Rudolph Day all. Love the pic DvB :)

Going play a few of my fav Christmas songs on youtube when I go up to the 'office'. Will have come cranberry on my sandwich for lunch as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bmwfan

Happy Rudolph Day all, a very festive looking morning

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Rudolph day!!!

It feels very Christmassy this morning :D Not like I need an excuse to listen to Christmas music :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I've got my Christmas socks on and I had my Christmas jumper on before my video meetings.
    Its one I don't really like so I only wear it around the house but I use it all year.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Happy Rudolph Day everyone! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭PaulT21

Just sitting down now to enjoy Rudolph Day now and Wonderful Christmas Time playing on Christmas FM.

What more could anyone ask for:pac:

Happy Rudolph Day to all:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Drinking the last of the wine that came in a Christmas hamper.

Happy Rudolph Day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Happy Rudolph day everyone! My original plans went out the window with a migraine but I soaked myself in the bath there with my Christmas candle lit and the pain has eased

Happy Rudolph day everyone! My original plans went out the window with a migraine but I soaked myself in the bath there with my Christmas candle lit and the pain has eased

Hope you're feeling better!

I was nowhere near a telly today so my plan didn't happen. I did wear Christmas socks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Just rushing out the door and seen the date. Happy Rudolph Day Everyone!!

Will have to have something Christmassy to eat later on.

z3u8Cmf.jpg

My personal favourite Rudolph day of the year!!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Happy Rudolph day all :)

Hope you have a good day and manage to do something Christmasy. Not sure what I'll try to do yet, turkey and cranberry sandwich has been my go to the last few times however feel like changing it up this time.

Happy Rudolph Day! :)

I am wearing Christmassy socks, and will try and get myself a turkey sandwich for lunch, and I've a Christmas episode of Modern Family next on my planner.

It's going to be a busy day, so that's probably the extent of my grand plans!

Happy Rudolph Day
    9 more to go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭tscul32

I've Christmas FM on in work. Fairytale of New York on at the moment. Was trying to play classical Christmas FM but doesn't seem to be working. Is that usually on during the year, looks like it should be, tells me what's playing but only static coming out? Same for Christmas FM classics. Only the regular one streaming properly.

• Advertisement

I have my Christmas socks on, and have my Christmas mug with me at work. I'm delighted to say after a few wobbly days (weeks if I'm being honest), I'm fully back to myself again!

Happy Rudolph Day everyone!

Great to hear Calliope Weak Tofu :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭nightie

I am so thick!
    I finally figured out what today means.

nightie wrote: »
    I am so thick!
    I finally figured out what today means.

Welcome to the Rudolph club

tscul32 wrote: »
    Was trying to play classical Christmas FM but doesn't seem to be working. Is that usually on during the year, looks like it should be, tells me what's playing but only static coming out? Same for Christmas FM classics. Only the regular one streaming properly.

Working fine for me atm. There was a spell last week (or the week before) when it was down for a few days but has been okay for me ever since then.

I seen a car this morning with a Rudolph nose. I'm telling myself that it was for the day that's in it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,692 ✭✭✭donegal_man

20-Supper-funny-santa-claus-cartoon-pictures-photostricks-blogspot-com-14.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Rudolph day all :) I wore Christmas socks and I’m still wearing my Christmas pjs :D

Rudolph day no.3 tomorrow...

• Advertisement

That's flown in!! :eek:

Advertisement