Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Don't think you'll ever beat HOL Puri's. Triphammer tobaccos & Yaelik Turkish aren't bad but nothing comes close to Puros

When i first started vaping and was mostly on tobacco flavors I found Puros one of the better ones for sure. I seem to remember at one stage they would only do it in 32mg! [I used it in 3.2 ohm coil tanks and obv mtl] I'm sure that's long since changed? Another I liked at the time from the same crowd was cigarillos which I remember having a nutty taste to it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Thanks guys. I went with HOL Puros dark in the end. I had some of their Brasileiro recently which was really nice. They do a range of nic strength these days.

Might try Drakes next.

I usually vape fruit types but it’s nice to have a strong tobacco type handy for when you need a stronger kick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

EGriff wrote: »
    Thanks guys. I went with HOL Puros dark in the end. I had some of their Brasileiro recently which was really nice. They do a range of nic strength these days.

Might try Drakes next.

I usually vape fruit types but it’s nice to have a strong tobacco type handy for when you need a stronger kick.

Here's another option for you
    https://www.juicecabin.com/tobacco-types/791-maccas-ry4-special-60ml.html?search_query=ry4&results=138
    Their RY4 is the best I've had.
    Good selection to choose from as well,they'll mix it from 0 up to 12mg nic and whatever PG/VG ratio you prefer.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

Here's another option for you
    https://www.juicecabin.com/tobacco-types/791-maccas-ry4-special-60ml.html?search_query=ry4&results=138
    Their RY4 is the best I've had.
    Good selection to choose from as well,they'll mix it from 0 up to 12mg nic and whatever PG/VG ratio you prefer.

Hey Doc. Have you tried the Montechristo ?

Shinobollo wrote: »
    Hey Doc. Have you tried the Montechristo ?

No I've only tried the ry4 and it was superb, I like the profile of the Montechristo, hazelnut and sweet vanilla yuuuuum. Nothing like a nutty tobacco for mtl.

• Advertisement

No I've only tried the ry4 and it was superb, I like the profile of the Montechristo, hazelnut and sweet vanilla yuuuuum. Nothing like a nutty tobacco for mtl.

Yeah. Sounds great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I got myself a Vaporesso Xros today, nice pod system about the size of a Caliburn. It has air flow control on it so you can really tighten it down for a nice mtl.
    It has handled 70VG pretty well, I was worried the coils might burn but the juice holes are pretty big.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Can anyone recommend a good mini mod with at least 80w of power? Reviews are very mixed on any ive looked up but the Aegis mini seems to be the go to at the moment

Devil08 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good mini mod with at least 80w of power? Reviews are very mixed on any ive looked up but the Aegis mini seems to be the go to at the moment

Innokin Kroma R is excellent and the Aspire Glint also. Available here
    https://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/27-vv-mods

• Very balanced segment on vaping on the Pat Kenny Show today :rolleyes:

(I'm being sarcastic of course)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,977 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Very balanced segment on vaping on the Pat Kenny Show today :rolleyes:

(I'm being sarcastic of course)

What was the jist of it? Was it something to do with the budget and that it should be taxed same as cigarettes?

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Can anyone comment on fasttech delivery times lately? Haven't ordered in a few years and looking for a few bits for xmas

chipfox wrote: »
    Can anyone comment on fasttech delivery times lately? Haven't ordered in a few years and looking for a few bits for xmas

If you order now you should be ok. Make sure it gets despatched before the 11/11 sale / rush

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭dinky earnshaw

Currently vaping mtl with an innokin adept zlide quite happy with it for daily use. I'm looking for recommendations for a dtl kit to change things up in the evening. I had a vapresso tarot nano which worked well enough but found the battery wasn't great. Any help would be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭con747

chipfox wrote: »

My last order on 20/5/20 took until 27/9/20 so gave up on them for buying stuff until they sort the shipping mess out. You can check the shipping forum on the website to get a better update.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 GreasyBaconCat

So tl;dr I have some flavour concentrates and no base or nicotine.

Is there anywhere that sells flavourless shortfill style bottles so I can simply mix flavour, a nic shot and the base so I don't have to faff around with buying and weighing out base and nic?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Just got a vape recently (Innokin ez watt), very happy with it. Was wondering about the coils, how long do these typically last and how do you know it is on the way out and needs to be replaced?

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Just got a vape recently (Innokin ez watt), very happy with it. Was wondering about the coils, how long do these typically last and how do you know it is on the way out and needs to be replaced?

Generally it'll become harder to draw on and the vapour will be weak, which is what indicated a burnt out coil to me. Or you'll just be getting a burnt flavour.

Muahahaha wrote: »

That's what I started on and am now back on.
    I generally found they could last anything between a week and a month. It's up to you to an extent how long you want to push it. I'm a fairly heavy user so often after 5 days I notice a big drop-off in flavour. I tend to leave it until it actually burns out. Once you get a burnt draw you'll know it. :P If you don't mind changing often (and buying the coils) then if you're noticing a flavour drop-off after a week then no harm changing once a week.

So tl;dr I have some flavour concentrates and no base or nicotine.

Is there anywhere that sells flavourless shortfill style bottles so I can simply mix flavour, a nic shot and the base so I don't have to faff around with buying and weighing out base and nic?

So to answer my own question, I found that EuroLiquid sell what I was looking for. https://www.euroeliquid.ie/products/liquid-flavourless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 enter77

Anyone notice a drop off in the quality of eCig Store Wild Strawberry?

Used to be a much darker colour, now its very watery and tbh lasts me no length to what it did before?

enter77 wrote: »

Used to be a much darker colour, now its very watery and tbh lasts me no length to what it did before?

Can happen with batches of some juice, check the pg/vg ratio on the bottle, if it's a higher pg content then it will be a thinner juice.

enter77 wrote: »

If you're a regular user then I'd most definitely let the vendor know.

So, because of Brexit the two sites I usually use for my £1/€1 cheap liquid (Euroliquid and Vapable) are not available to me anymore. Does anyone know of an alternative vendor? Does anyone know what the situation with Parcel Motel is? Would it still be possible to get Vapable deliveries to a Parcel Motel box?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

I just got a flavours delivery from chefs flavours today. I have ordered nic from the uk so well see if that arrives. As far as I know parcel motel are only workin within ireland now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭corkie

So, because of Brexit the two sites I usually use for my £1/€1 cheap liquid (Euroliquid and Vapable) are not available to me anymore. Does anyone know of an alternative vendor? Does anyone know what the situation with Parcel Motel is? Would it still be possible to get Vapable deliveries to a Parcel Motel box?

NI PM depot closed.
    Allan45121 wrote: »
    I just got a flavours delivery from chefs flavours today. I have ordered nic from the uk so well see if that arrives. As far as I know parcel motel are only workin within ireland now.

You will be charge VAT on the nic (+ Postage) on delivery here, so if you used courier, they may refuse the delivery.?

See these forums: -
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=144
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=583

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up!" - Khan quoting Moby Dick (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)

So had a bit of a nightmare with Addresspal, apparently they don't allow e-liquid to be shipped despite not having any issues before, so my €40 order is now somewhere in the aether.

Anyone know a good place to get cheap e-liquid in ireland now? Euroliquid has shut down.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,977 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Allan45121 wrote: »

Did the nic ever arrive? I'm going to put in an order with Novavapes in the UK soon. Should be coming via royal mail/an post. I don't mind paying customs. It'll still be cheaper per ml than buying here.

I am looing for VooPoo PNP C1 coils, anyone know where I could get them? I couldn't find anything on amazon

• Advertisement

I am looing for VooPoo PNP C1 coils, anyone know where I could get them? I couldn't find anything on amazon

https://www.vapeape.ie/product/voopoo-pnp-coils/

Advertisement