Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hive Blockchain Technologies Limited

1232425262729»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,052 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I'm out too. Bought in @60c, sold @$2.70 a few days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

Ah sh1te I'm ragin I got out at $2.35😂¡

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Cushtie

Have a very small holding at. 0.33 cad. I suppose now would be a good time to take the profit?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,244 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Cushtie wrote: »
    Have a very small holding at. 0.33 cad. I suppose now would be a good time to take the profit?

It'll blast past $5 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Cushtie

6 wrote: »
    It'll blast past $5 today.

How right you were!

Think I'll hold and see where it goes over the next few days. Only a small exposure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Cushtie wrote: »
    How right you were!

Think I'll hold and see where it goes over the next few days. Only a small exposure.

Still holding a small (~600 shares). Currently up +144%.

Who would ever have thought!

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭clio_16v

Holy f**k. Been watching and watching but never pulled the trigger. Hope some of you held on and are cashing in!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,244 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Over $7 now. Heading for $10 at this rate

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

6 wrote: »
    Over $7 now. Heading for $10 at this rate

ðŸ˜႒ B0llix!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,976 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

ðŸ˜႒ B0llix!!

I was happy to exit Hive in FRA up about 40 quid and down on the TSV about 60.
    Should have just kept and forget!

3a33c74be2ec27fab6307f3f1d94d831.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭6541

My Hive story - I have a Irish friend that lives in NYC and claims he has contacts in wall street. A number of years ago he was constantly on about Hive. Saying stuff like I implore you to buy Hive. I bought at 2 dollars something. I held for years, then I sold as soon as it started rising, so about 2.50. he knows I sold at this price as I told him.

Now I have to put up with daily messages from him going I told you buy Hive !
    I have to take it on the chin. Its hard not to say to him that Hive is a basket case of a stock that has a dodge CEO and is only rising on the back of Bitcoin !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The entire point of a stock like Hive is waiting for a good year for BTC/ETH. Why'd you sell?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,067 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

grindle wrote: »
    The entire point of a stock like Hive is waiting for a good year for BTC/ETH. Why'd you sell?

Crypto can make serious wobbles in a very short space of time, I sold for profit and was happy with my return even if I had to wait way too long for it, just happy to get out with something. I did buy and sell it a few times at the start so was making money at the beginning just got caught in a large trade.
    I think we're in the mother of all bubbles at the moment with certain assets.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I think we're in the mother of all bubbles at the moment with certain assets.

It's all massively overspeculated, but... You should set a reminder for 2025. This'll look paltry.

Did anyone stay in this? Or cash out at the peak?

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Salvadoor

Stayed in. It's the most entertaining roller coaster share I won

Great to hear, hope you got some money out? I followed this for years but never bit the bullet

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Salvadoor

Advertisement