Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.

Hive Blockchain Technologies Limited

1232425262729»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 22,670 ✭✭✭✭ beertons

I'm out too. Bought in @60c, sold @$2.70 a few days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭ Captainsatnav

Ah sh1te I'm ragin I got out at $2.35😂¡

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭ Cushtie

Have a very small holding at. 0.33 cad. I suppose now would be a good time to take the profit?

• Registered Users Posts: 44,012 ✭✭✭✭ Bobeagleburger

Cushtie wrote: »
    Have a very small holding at. 0.33 cad. I suppose now would be a good time to take the profit?

It'll blast past $5 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭ Cushtie

6 wrote: »
    It'll blast past $5 today.

How right you were!

Think I'll hold and see where it goes over the next few days. Only a small exposure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭ TheSheriff

Cushtie wrote: »
    How right you were!

Think I'll hold and see where it goes over the next few days. Only a small exposure.

Still holding a small (~600 shares). Currently up +144%.

Who would ever have thought!

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭ clio_16v

Holy f**k. Been watching and watching but never pulled the trigger. Hope some of you held on and are cashing in!

• Registered Users Posts: 44,012 ✭✭✭✭ Bobeagleburger

Over $7 now. Heading for $10 at this rate

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭ Captainsatnav

6 wrote: »
    Over $7 now. Heading for $10 at this rate

ðŸ˜႒ B0llix!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,582 ✭✭✭✭ retalivity

ðŸ˜႒ B0llix!!

I was happy to exit Hive in FRA up about 40 quid and down on the TSV about 60.
    Should have just kept and forget!

3a33c74be2ec27fab6307f3f1d94d831.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭ 6541

My Hive story - I have a Irish friend that lives in NYC and claims he has contacts in wall street. A number of years ago he was constantly on about Hive. Saying stuff like I implore you to buy Hive. I bought at 2 dollars something. I held for years, then I sold as soon as it started rising, so about 2.50. he knows I sold at this price as I told him.

Now I have to put up with daily messages from him going I told you buy Hive !
    I have to take it on the chin. Its hard not to say to him that Hive is a basket case of a stock that has a dodge CEO and is only rising on the back of Bitcoin !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭ grindle

The entire point of a stock like Hive is waiting for a good year for BTC/ETH. Why'd you sell?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,465 ✭✭✭✭ drunkmonkey

grindle wrote: »
    The entire point of a stock like Hive is waiting for a good year for BTC/ETH. Why'd you sell?

Crypto can make serious wobbles in a very short space of time, I sold for profit and was happy with my return even if I had to wait way too long for it, just happy to get out with something. I did buy and sell it a few times at the start so was making money at the beginning just got caught in a large trade.
    I think we're in the mother of all bubbles at the moment with certain assets.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭ grindle

I think we're in the mother of all bubbles at the moment with certain assets.

It's all massively overspeculated, but... You should set a reminder for 2025. This'll look paltry.

Did anyone stay in this? Or cash out at the peak?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭ Salvadoor

Stayed in. It's the most entertaining roller coaster share I won

Great to hear, hope you got some money out? I followed this for years but never bit the bullet

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭ Salvadoor

Advertisement