Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

The Mulk wrote: »
    I can't get DAZN working for VPN Unlimited, the Turkish site works perfect though, although last night in the FireTV I got warnings about the Turkish server and to try Germany, was fine for 90% of the match

That error comes up a bit for Turkey, I think it's usage is low and they have better loads in Germany. In fairness to VPNunlimted, they usually react to loads so if Turkey is getting increased loads, they'll prob react

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

Hi guys and girls, just to let u know my experience with dazn app, as that was mentioned here too and as far as i know still legal. Used dazn the last 2 nights with express vpn and its been great. Switch to canada on vpn and works flawlessly prob even better than my other ahem service.

Dazn is a couple of euro a month thru playstore and express vpn is like 10 euro a month, only signed up for a month with vpn to try it out. Dazn app all in english,so easier than turkish app to use, paying thru playstore on visa
    debit.

Oh yeah vpn also works with prime video

Can you use DAZN with the chromecast?

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Ohmeha wrote: »
    You will need to sign up via the website on an android tablet or phone that you have your google play account on

Thanks for that.

As I had no access to an android device I installed Bluestacks on my laptop and was able to process payment that way.
    So download Bluestacks, enable VPN and then click on link to download apk as on first page.
    I had already registered an account, so just opened app, logged in and made purchases using google pay.

Guide to installing Bluestacks.

https://youtu.be/Yd61EPSLY_s

Thanks to all contributors on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 tomjohn01

Hi guys and girls, just to let u know my experience with dazn app, as that was mentioned here too and as far as i know still legal. Used dazn the last 2 nights with express vpn and its been great. Switch to canada on vpn and works flawlessly prob even better than my other ahem service.

Dazn is a couple of euro a month thru playstore and express vpn is like 10 euro a month, only signed up for a month with vpn to try it out. Dazn app all in english,so easier than turkish app to use, paying thru playstore on visa
    debit.

Oh yeah vpn also works with prime video
    I thought DAZN only showed boxing, does the app cover the football as well

• Registered Users Posts: 10,268 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

For people asking about chromecasts. If you connect to a vpn on your phone, then you cannot cast to your device. If you can get vpn to run on router, or use a smart dns service on your router then all devices will have same settings, meaning chromecast should work...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

guys how do i change the audio from turkish to english?,or is it just selected english on some sports?.
    does wwe and F1 not have english audio and how about premier lge footy ?.

tomjohn01 wrote: »
    I thought DAZN only showed boxing, does the app cover the football as well

yes to footy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

bassy wrote: »
    guys how do i change the audio from turkish to english?,or is it just selected english on some sports?.

There's an button you press and it gives you options for turkish and English commentary.

Wwe & f1 doesnt seem to have english commentary but might be different when it's live.

Premier league is in english.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    There's an button you press and it gives you options for turkish and English commentary.

Wwe & f1 doesnt seem to have english commentary but might be different when it's live.

Premier league is in english.

good test will be tonight on friday night wwe smackdown for english on the live event.

On firestick, you select the box below the slider. There's English for motoGP but not F1. Volleyball is in Turkish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Limpar

Does this service or DAZN allow you to pause live events and rejoin where you left off?
    Going to miss the first hour of the Arsenal-United match tomorrow evening and wondering what my options are. NowTv only allows a 30 minute pause apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭SteM

dulpit wrote: »
    For people asking about chromecasts. If you connect to a vpn on your phone, then you cannot cast to your device. If you can get vpn to run on router, or use a smart dns service on your router then all devices will have same settings, meaning chromecast should work...

The new chromecast has a remote and the facility to run apps. You can connect to the VPN on it and then open the app, works fine.

TheDriver wrote: »
    On firestick, you select the box below the slider. There's English for motoGP but not F1. Volleyball is in Turkish.

any english on wwe ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭bromley52

Limpar wrote: »
    Does this service or DAZN allow you to pause live events and rejoin where you left off?
    Going to miss the first hour of the Arsenal-United match tomorrow evening and wondering what my options are. NowTv only allows a 30 minute pause apparently.

I paused the game last night briefly on the firestick so it's definitely possible. For how long I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 footballrusty

If someone is using DAZN.ie with an VPN to access Canadian content could you give a step by step set up guide. Trying to figure how to do it. Do you sign up for DAZN.ie and then change VPN to Canada and log back in with the DAZN.ie username/password or is there something else that needs to be done. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Del007

If someone is using DAZN.ie with an VPN to access Canadian content could you give a step by step set up guide. Trying to figure how to do it. Do you sign up for DAZN.ie and then change VPN to Canada and log back in with the DAZN.ie username/password or is there something else that needs to be done. Thanks in advance.

That's exactly it

Del007 wrote: »
    That's exactly it
    Just went through this on an Android tablet and once I log into the DAZN app, I get “You can only access DAZN in the country where you created your account”.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

any english on wwe ?.

Smackdown is in english tonight.

I'd suspect that f1 would also be in english when it's live.

Just went through this on an Android tablet and once I log into the DAZN app, I get “You can only access DAZN in the country where you created your account”.

Are you using surfshark or express vpn?

Are you using surfshark or express vpn?
    I’m using Express VPN. I’m getting the same error on both the app and the browser.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

What's available on DAZN and what price are we looking at?

I’m using Express VPN. I’m getting the same error on both the app and the browser.

That's very strange, you def setting it to canada?

There's vancouver, Toronto and Montreal, try switching between them.

You could also do a free trial of surfshark

• Registered Users Posts: 13 footballrusty

That's very strange, you def setting it to canada?

There's vancouver, Toronto and Montreal, try switching between them.

You could also do a free trial of surfshark

Del007 Did you sign up for DAZN through the Irish app for €1.99 pm then logged out and then changed VPN to Canada and relogged back in? Is it that simple or am I missing something or some small step somewhere. Thanks.

Del007 Did you sign up for DAZN through the Irish app for €1.99 pm then logged out and then changed VPN to Canada and relogged back in? Is it that simple or am I missing something or some small step somewhere. Thanks.

It really is that simple, works perfectly on a firestick

That's exactly it

Does it work in app or only browser? I am using surfshark but getting "your Dazn account is not available in your current location"

tomjohn01 wrote: »
    Does it work in app or only browser? I am using surfshark but getting "your Dazn account is not available in your current location"

I'm using it on the app on the firestick

Have you other vpn's that are possibly running at the same time?

I'm using it on the app on the firestick

Have you other vpn's that are possibly running at the same time?
    Thanks for help, currently trying on Android tablet, will try on firestick and see how I get on

• Registered Users Posts: 28,666 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

That's exactly it

This is exactly what I did and had the same result - also using ExpressVPN.

Be interested to hear if you get it working

Seems DAZN is very particular to get working. SSports doesn't seem to care once it has any inclination you're in Turkey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭johntune

Does Dazn Canada have all of the Premier league?

Advertisement