Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 footballrusty

johntune wrote: »
    Does Dazn Canada have all of the Premier league?

It has all premier League plus all Pro 14 rugby also. Great option but can't get it working from my end. Hoping someone could share a working APK for DAZN Canada as I'm getting 'DAZN isn't available in this country' when I download the app when set up for a Canadian VPN.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Butson

Have Nord VPN.
    Works on everything (including BBC i player which is known for blocking vpns) but cannot get it to work on Dazn.
    Worked once when I had it set to Japan, but nothing since.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,098 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

irishchris wrote: »
    Successfully signed up and working great.

Disappointed not working with Getflix DNS though as had read some here saying it did for then?

Sup08 wrote: »
    How did you get THE getflix vpn working on firestick?

The getflix DNS doesn't work for the Ssportplus app but if you download the getflix VPN app it works perfectly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭irishchris

The getflix DNS doesn't work for the Ssportplus app but if you download the getflix VPN app it works perfectly

Excellent as in a Getflix lifetime sub and didn't realise they even had a VPN. Cheers

Is city game showing for anytime in app. Can't seem to find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭Raoul

irishchris wrote: »
    Excellent as in a Getflix lifetime sub and didn't realise they even had a VPN. Cheers

Is city game showing for anytime in app. Can't seem to find it?

Currently watching the city game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭irishchris

Raoul wrote: »
    Currently watching the city game.

Cheers, just realised the canli button means live and found them thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 45 tomjohn01

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    This is exactly what I did and had the same result - also using ExpressVPN.

Be interested to hear if you get it working

Can't get working on firestick either. In fairness, Turkish app is working like a dream so am covered anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

bassy wrote: »
    any english on wwe ?.
    Last nights Smackdown replay is up and in English with the usual Michael Cole commentary though I think they later add Turkish commentary

Smackdown that is currently up right now funnilly had a number of starts looks like some of the unaired taping footage went up including Daniel Bryan sorta unenthusiastically walking at the side of the ring when his intro music kicked off...

Also if anyone really wants English commentary for Raw or Smackdown use Czech Republic or Croatia for VPN and go to WWEs channel on Youtube and full episodes are there with usual American commentary about 18 to 24 hours after the shows air in the States

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Thorine

TheDriver wrote: »
    On firestick, you select the box below the slider. There's English for motoGP but not F1. Volleyball is in Turkish.

Hi how do i download s sport plus on firestick through downloader?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Thorine wrote: »
    Hi how do i download s sport plus on firestick through downloader?
    Go to downloader and put in the URL in op

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Strange one. I'm getting English commentary when I'm watching a live game but as soon as I cast to the TV it changes to Turkish.

Edit: Nevermind. Just read the post above about there being an option for different languages within the player!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭larchielads

Have dazn workin with express vpn set to canada but will not work with ipvanish. Best bet if your strugglin to find a vpn is download a few of em and avail of the free 7 day trial most seem to offer but express vpn def works

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭larchielads

DK224 wrote: »
    Have you guys been able to use DAZN on the Nvidia Shield? I have a UK DAZN subscription but when I try using a Canadian VPN through Express VPN I just get a black screen and the app closes
    I have it workin on nvidia shield with express vpn set to canada. Downloaded dazn app thru playstore on my phone and paid with my own visa debit card. Then downloaded it on shield thru playstore. Logged out of app on my phone. Dwitched express vpn to canada. Opened dazn app on shield logged in and hey presto prem league footie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,537 ✭✭✭bassy

are the showing the wwe royal rumble???.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Watched Arsenal game on hard wired shield using VPN unlimited set to Turkey

The picture quality fades in and out during the game. Then on 70th minutes buffering started. It became to consistened and switched to eye p Station with no buffering and quality better

Hopefully it is not like this for the future and I'm not talking about Arsenal..

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭oodles19

I followed the instructions in the OP and sideloaded the app on my Android TV without issue, I'm using Cyberghost VPN and have watched the end of Arse/Utd and the whole of Sou/Avl so far without any real issue. I had one buffer for around a second or so, and the quality briefly (30 seconds or so) reduced twice. The stream is within half a minute or so of the game itself, which is great, I've used "services" previously where the stream was a few minutes behind and it's a pain.

I had a NBC sports subscription previously, but when they switched over to Peacock I had nothing but issues with my VPN being detected (worse than with the iPlayer!), Similar to the issues people appear to be having with DAZN. The streams are in HD with (somewhat generic) commentary in English, for €2.50 a month this really can't be faulted, happy days and thanks to OP for the steer!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭SteM

The picture quality fades in and out during the game. Then on 70th minutes buffering started. It became to consistened and switched to eye p Station with no buffering and quality better

Hopefully it is not like this for the future and I'm not talking about Arsenal..

What vpn do you use? I had that same issue with keepsolid but switched to vyprvpn and those issues stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭mightyreds

SteM wrote: »
    What vpn do you use? I had that same issue with keepsolid but switched to vyprvpn and those issues stopped.

I'd agree switched from keepsolid have had no issues with any match since

Only have the one VPN

If any other suggestions let me know so many out there and only use it for this and bbc i player

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

They have the most recnt PPVs up so I'd guess Royal Rumble will be live too like Raw/Smackdown. I might check it out for the 1st 5 mins tomorrow night to confirm I go to sleep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Butson

Do they show boxing folks?
    No real interest in UFC.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Not on the schedule and the wwe statement when announced said they only show Raw and SmackDown. Ppvs probably added later.
    https://corporate.wwe.com/investors/news/press-releases/2017/05-12-2017-162239528

• Registered Users Posts: 13,756 ✭✭✭✭JPA

OP app, worked well for 2 games today. Some buffering but I have rubbish internet.

Can the sports plus app be installed on an LG TV?

Seems like the feed and commentary is the same as BEIN use.

Butson wrote: »
    Do they show boxing folks?
    No real interest in UFC.

Thanks

They seem to have some. Anything in particular we could check? They did have McGregor last weekend for no extra cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,350 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Without derailing this fine thread too much, just a couple of questions on DAZN for those who have it.

Do the PL games have in studio half time analysis, even if its just for the bigger games?
    Does the surfshark pvn, I believe this the one some folk were using for Canada, work also for other countries like Germany, Japan for example. Seems the sports carried are quite different from region to region.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭SteM

JPA wrote: »

LG TVs don't run android so I doubt it. Did you look on the LG app store for it? Unlikely to be there.

LG TVs don't run android so I doubt it. Did you look on the LG app store for it? Unlikely to be there.

Thought someone a few pages back managed to do it on an LG TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Del007

JPA wrote: »
    OP app, worked well for 2 games today. Some buffering but I have rubbish internet.

Seems like the feed and commentary is the same as BEIN use.

I have an LG tv.

Set you country to Turkey and then search in the store for it. I have it on my tv.

I can't get it to work though as I don't know how to setup a DNS. I don't think there's a vpn app to install on the tv??

Saw this on firestick post

Spreadsheet with Translation of the S Sport App menu

[url] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E-xful4GiVG9V6ecjwf1MdXcsuqs22cGFxiacWzCT5U/htmlview[/url]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Not much point, if any, using this to watch when you've already got good IPTV.

Advertisement