Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

CylonXIII wrote: »
    DID Newbridge apparently got 5 disc versions in this morning, just got a text from a staff member letting me know but I was lucky enough to get one in Currys last week

Will they have some for online?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭CylonXIII

lemonkey wrote: »
    Will they have some for online?

Think it's in store only since they only got a small amount, their site doesn't appear to have been updated so I'd say they'll be gone before it is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭coolisin

DID in Kilkenny where so strict a couple weeks ago, essential electronics only kinda shocked by that one to pick up in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

DID Newbridge apparently got 5 disc versions in this morning, just got a text from a staff member letting me know but I was lucky enough to get one in Currys last week

I rang DID in Newbridge, they don't have them in stock yet but they will by the end of this week or next week, they have a PS5 Bundle with extra controller and deamon souls for 650.

Give them a call if you are after one lads

• Registered Users Posts: 28 MrGaryFox

Good news. Just reserved one with DID. As m8051 said, its a pack with extra controller and demon souls. You can ring and prepay now and it'll be reserved.

I think each DID is getting 5! Hope this helps.

Go fast, as I just got last one in Stillorgan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭christy c

I owe you a pint. Went to my local DID and they were allocated 5 (not delivered) and got an order in for Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭CylonXIII

christy c wrote: »
    I owe you a pint. Went to my local DID and they were allocated 5 (not delivered) and got an order in for Saturday

Glad to help, also happy my friend who works there wasn't messing me around!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

Friend tried DID Stillorgan and they didn't know anything about stock coming in

MrGaryFox wrote: »
    Good news. Just reserved one with DID. As m8051 said, its a pack with extra controller and demon souls. You can ring and prepay now and it'll be reserved.

I think each DID is getting 5! Hope this helps.

Go fast, as I just got last one in Stillorgan.
    did you leave a deposit of anything?

did you leave a deposit of anything?

Yep, you can pay in full over phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭iamrnjn

christy c wrote: »

Which store ?

iamrnjn wrote: »
    Which store ?

Terryland

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭marcos_94

Called the wexford store and was told that they dont have any and if they do it will be on the website

On phone with DID. Will update you guys if I am able to book one here in DUB

• Registered Users Posts: 9,041 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Do any of you actually want an extra controller and Demon's Souls?

I want the extra controller, not Demon souls. Hopefully will sell it handy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭FlubberJones

managed to get through to Bray store, said they weren't get any but we had a laugh about it as they were getting hammered by calls asking for them...

ive already bought demons souls lol, i rang every shop and was told they all gone, just missed the last one in newbridge!!

Not really but I was just happy to get my hands on a console. Will sell Demon Souls and keep the controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 RigAdam123

I ordered one in the Stillorgan store just now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Tighere

Just got one in Crumlin DID. The relief of having this search over! Thanks everyone for all the updates and good luck!

Tighere wrote: »
    Just got one in Crumlin DID. The relief of having this search over! Thanks everyone for all the updates and good luck!

i rang them twenty minutes ago and they said they have none left!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,403 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I just got the last one reserved in terryland!!!

Got through to Stillorgan, all gone. And the search goes on

Got the last one here in Mountjoy. Its 640ish (includes extra controller + spider man)

FINALLLLLY

• Registered Users Posts: 1 FluffyShticks

Just off phone with DID terryland. 10 mins ago and Briarhill 8 mins ago. All gone now. Terryland had 5 and BH had 2.

So with Amazon and no DID, are we expecting HN, Argos, Smyths to have any over the next few days?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

Got one and paid for in Terry land. Thanks very much for the tip!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

RigAdam123 wrote: »
    I ordered one in the Stillorgan store just now
    Got through to Stillorgan, all gone. And the search goes on

WTF?
    Friend rang Stillorgan the minute that Newbridge post went up and they said they knew nothing about incoming stock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 cuprugby333

Got the bundle with DID on Sundrive. Said they only had 5 in stock. got very lucky thanks a million guys! have been lurking the thread for 2 months now ever since my tesco order got cancelled

Advertisement