If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV size recommendation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭coff66

Hey Coff66.

I can't go any better on the TV but for the brackets I could offer at 169 Euro Each.

Let me know your thoughts.

Hey Kenny,

Happy to go ahead and pull the trigger on the LG Nano and the 2 mounts. What's the best way to order to guarantee that price for the mounts?

Thanks,

Coff66

• Company Representative Posts: 17,152 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

coff66 wrote: »
    Hey Coff66.

I can't go any better on the TV but for the brackets I could offer at 169 Euro Each.

Let me know your thoughts.

Hey Kenny,

Happy to go ahead and pull the trigger on the LG Nano and the 2 mounts. What's the best way to order to guarantee that price for the mounts?

Thanks,

Coff66
    Hey Coff66.

If you drop me your full name along with a contact number I will call you ASAP.

Hey Coff66.

Thanks Kenny,

PM sent.

Hey Coff66.

Thanks Kenny,

PM sent.
    Hey Coff66.

I will drop you a call ASAP.

Hey guys,

Just to flag the TV arrived on Wednesday as promised. Haven't had a chance to get it set up yet unfortunately and it's looking like it will be the new year now before the house will be ready.

I just wanted to commend the advice and service offered throughout and say that ye will always be the first port of call when in the market for any new items.

Thanks again,

Coff66

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hey guys,

Just to flag the TV arrived on Wednesday as promised. Haven't had a chance to get it set up yet unfortunately and it's looking like it will be the new year now before the house will be ready.

I just wanted to commend the advice and service offered throughout and say that ye will always be the first port of call when in the market for any new items.

Thanks again,

Coff66
    Glad to hear the TV has arrived safely Coff66!

If you do have any issues at all please drop us a post but have a great Christmas and let us know if you ever need anything else!

Kind regards

David

If you do have any issues at all please drop us a post but have a great Christmas and let us know if you ever need anything else!

Kind regards

David

Hey David,

Happy new year and hope ye all had a good Christmas.

I have just gotten around to opening my new today this afternoon and unfortunately things did not go as had been hoped.

I was checking the TV was working ok as have arranged to get it mounted during the week. I have attached a picture of what the screen looked like upon powering it on, so disappointing.

I am hoping this will be an easy process to get sorted?

Thanks,

Coff66

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

Happy new year, I hope ye all had a good Christmas.

Just got around to opening my new TV today with getting moved to the new house as I have it planned to be mounted during the week. I was just checking it was working ok. Unfortunately it appears that the screen has been damaged some where along the delivery chain.

I have attached a picture of the screen when we powered on the TV.

I am hoping the process is fairly straightforward to get this sorted?

Thanks,

Coff66

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

Happy new year, I hope ye all had a good Christmas.

Just got around to opening my new TV today with getting moved to the new house as I have it planned to be mounted during the week. I was just checking it was working ok. Unfortunately it appears that the screen has been damaged some where along the delivery chain.

I have attached a picture of the screen when we powered on the TV.

I am hoping the process is fairly straightforward to get this sorted?

Thanks,

Coff66
    Thanks for the post Coff66 and I'm sorry to see the TV is damaged.

Do you have any photos of the packaging of the TV and also of the full screen when switched on?

Did you notice any damage to the packaging of the TV when it was delivered?

If you can get those across to us we will have a look into this for you.

Kind regards

David

Thanks for the post Coff66 and I'm sorry to see the TV is damaged.

Do you have any photos of the packaging of the TV and also of the full screen when switched on?

Did you notice any damage to the packaging of the TV when it was delivered?

If you can get those across to us we will have a look into this for you.

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

Didn't notice anything on the packaging, except a very small hole, that looks like it may have caught a point of something, I'll get some pictures ASAP.

I literally only slipped it out of the box and and connected the power to see if it turned on ok, I'll get a picture of the full screen also.

It will probably later this evening before I'll get them, so you will be seeing them in the morning.

Thanks,

Coff66

• Advertisement

Hi David,

Didn't notice anything on the packaging, except a very small hole, that looks like it may have caught a point of something, I'll get some pictures ASAP.

I literally only slipped it out of the box and and connected the power to see if it turned on ok, I'll get a picture of the full screen also.

It will probably later this evening before I'll get them, so you will be seeing them in the morning.

Thanks,

Coff66

Hey David,

So took the pictures as requested and glad you did ask as without looking at the whole screen never would have seen what was there. It appears the main damage was caused to the bottom right hand side of the screen, there is clearly a dent in the screen with part of the screen having cracked.

After seeing this went back and inspected the box a bit more thoroughly and there is a dent on the front of the box like something had been dragged along but the box has not be pierced.

I have attached pictures of the box and of the screen from both sides.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Coff66

Pictures of screen.

Pictures of screen.
    Hey Coff66.

Could you PM me the name you purchased under so I can locate you on our system please.

Hey Coff66.

Could you PM me the name you purchased under so I can locate you on our system please.

No worries Kenny,

PM sent.

Hey Coff66.

No worries Kenny,

PM sent.
    Hi Coff66.

I have sent the details onto our web department and they will investigate.

I see that it was purchase 30th November. Usually any issues need reported within 14 days of purchase.
    Our web team will revert back ASAP.

Hi Coff66.

I see that it was purchase 30th November. Usually any issues need reported within 14 days of purchase.

Hey Kenny,

Thanks for the update.

Had purchased the TV for our new house which we are only getting to move into over the next few weeks. Only open the box yesterday to check all was working before getting it mounted during the week. I had naively assumed that as there was no clearly obvious damage to the box, that all inside was ok.

Thanks,

Coff66

Hi Coff66.

Hey Kenny,

Thanks for the update.

Had purchased the TV for our new house which we are only getting to move into over the next few weeks. Only open the box yesterday to check all was working before getting it mounted during the week. I had naively assumed that as there was no clearly obvious damage to the box, that all inside was ok.

Thanks,

Coff66
    Hey Coff66.

Leave it with us and we will revert back ASAP!.

I've sent all the details onwards for you including the phots.

Hey Coff66.

Super thanks Kenny.

Hey Coff66.

Super thanks Kenny.
    No problem at all Coff66.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there has been any update?

Thanks,

Coff66

• Advertisement

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there has been any update?

Thanks,

Coff66
    Hi coff66,

I'll check with the web team and we'll get back to you as soon as we've heard!

Kind regards

David

Hi coff66,

Kind regards

David

Thanks David,

Appreciate it.

Coff66

Hi coff66,

Kind regards

David

Thanks David,

Appreciate it.

Coff66
    Hey Coff66.

I'll see if I can get an update this morning/afternoon for you.

Hey Coff66.

That's great thanks Kenny.

I don't want to be annoying you guys just anxious to get it sorted. I do appreciate ye following up.

Thanks,

Coff66

Hey Coff66.

That's great thanks Kenny.

I don't want to be annoying you guys just anxious to get it sorted. I do appreciate ye following up.

Thanks,

Coff66
    Hey Coff66.

I check with our web team and they tried to call you yesterday and left a voice mail?

They also dropped you an email. Give your junk folder a check in-case it was sent there.

Hey Coff66.

I check with our web team and they tried to call you yesterday and left a voice mail?

They also dropped you an email. Give your junk folder a check in-case it was sent there.

Hi Kenny,

I am having some issues with coverage with my phone but have gotten the email in the spam folder and have responded to that.

Hopefully will arrange getting in touch on the afternoon.

Thanks,

Coff66

Hey Coff66.

Hi Kenny,

I am having some issues with coverage with my phone but have gotten the email in the spam folder and have responded to that.

Hopefully will arrange getting in touch on the afternoon.

Thanks,

Coff66
    Hey Coff66.

I give you a little call as soon as I can.

Hey Coff66.

Thanks Kenny,

Available all afternoon.

Thanks,

Coff66

Hey Coff66.

Thanks Kenny,

Available all afternoon.

Thanks,

Coff66
    Hi Coff66.

Sorry for the delay.

I haven't had a minute today.

Is there a time that suits tomorrow and I will drop you a call then?

• Advertisement

Hi Coff66.

Sorry for the delay.

I haven't had a minute today.

Is there a time that suits tomorrow and I will drop you a call then?

That's no worries Kenny,

Would be available all day to take a call.

Thanks,

Coff66

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.