Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭EmmaO94

Blue wheel of death for me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭law987

4 down, 4 to go, good luck everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭FE1s2021

Is 46 worth rechecking ?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭ruby1998

Actually cannot believe I passed the 4, congratulations everyone hope you're all happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Fe7

36 in Company which I thought went brilliantly?! I got a higher mark in Contract which I genuinely shut the computer off and cried cause I thought went terrible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭FE1new

Would 43 be worth doing a recheck? Really thought equity went better.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Corplawtrainee

Same, so glad that's out of the way. What's a relatively decent score by the way. First time sitting these not sure if I did well or just meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Buttonbean123

Well done to everyone who passed! 43 in Criminal which to be honest I’m quite surprised at :( it’s my final exam and thought I did a lot better! Is it worth a recheck or no?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 michaelot97

FE1new wrote: »

I got 46 in it and thought I did much better than that, will be getting it rechecked.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 tommyq94

46% in Contract, is that worth a re-check?

Finally passed Equity though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭FE1new

I got 46 in it and thought I did much better than that, will be getting it rechecked.

Yeah I think you are right. Really thought that was my best and its my only fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Hazel774

Is 45 worth a recheck? Doubt we’ll even have results of a recheck for the next sitting?

Yes I'd say it's worth a recheck!
    Sorry to hear it didn't go your way

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭nicolesd

Anyone else only get 1 result when they sat 2 exams? Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8 JPEGJULY

I got 38 in Company and thought the same! Interested to know if it was marked as harshly for other people?
    Fe7 wrote: »
    36 in Company which I thought went brilliantly?! I got a higher mark in Contract which I genuinely shut the computer off and cried cause I thought went terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LawLearnin

FE1new wrote: »

I got 44 and was convinced I'd passed it. Will be applying for recheck, though it's absolutely galling to give Law Soc even more money at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 tommyq94

JPEGJULY wrote: »
    I got 38 in Company and thought the same! Interested to know if it was marked as harshly for other people?

I got 38% in Company and was brought up 12% in the re-check so go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Corplawtrainee

Bit concerned about sitting equity and company this sitting. Seems to have marked very harshly.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 BoyLaw937

JPEGJULY wrote: »

40 here, way lower than what I was expecting when I came out - thought I had definitely passed it.

Defo get company recheck i got 36 last October spotted a question wasnt added up correctly and 1 q not added atall and ended up getting brought up to 53 on recheck!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭channing90

Passed Constitutional can't believe it, 8 exams passed at last. Thanks so much to anyone on here who has helped me in anyway. There are some great people on this forum. Now to find a TC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭LeagleEagle747

Gutted to have gotten 42 in both equity and property, not sure if it's worth a recheck or just resitting the exam seeing as they're both just as expensive and the other

Anyone else only get results from one exam �� waiting on equity result...

• Registered Users Posts: 43 michaelot97

Seems there's a lot of people unhappy with equity. I thought it was the best of my 3 and passed the other 2 convincingly but failed it. How long do these rechecks take?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 YcL

I got 37 in company!!!, first and now only out of all 8 ive failed so shocked and annoyed, think its a disgrace if any are marked harshly due to what a **** show the whole thing was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭lawgirl23

Seems there's a lot of people unhappy with equity. I thought it was the best of my 3 and passed the other 2 convincingly but failed it. How long do these rechecks take?

42 in equity here, considering a recheck - thought it went really well.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭illy.m

These were my last 2, failed both Equity and Company got 43 and 30 for company. I was convinced that I passed. Answered all 5 questions. Had cases for all of them. I was pretty sure I was going to pass. 30 in company ffs like

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Law101

Can’t believe I got 42 in Eu and 46 in tort. I thought I did really well? Are they worth a recheck? I literally thought I scored high on both!! wth?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭EmmaO94

50 in Company & 53 in Equity so that's me at 6/8! Hope everyone's alright and if it didn't work out for you this morning then take a break today but don't give up - I feel like perseverance is this exam's worst enemy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Fe7

did ANYONE pass company .. and if so, by more than the skin of the teeth?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭LeagleEagle747

lawgirl23 wrote: »
    42 in equity here, considering a recheck - thought it went really well.

42 here as well and I even managed to quote Biehler, etc. Very disappointed, just trying to figure out how long the rechecks take

Advertisement